Author Topic: How the Muslems are taking over our country  (Read 3108 times)

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: How the Muslems are taking over our country
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2012, 01:00:27 PM »
I'm an infidel.  Why am I still alive?

They are not stupid Sam. What reason would the so called peaceful American Muslims have to start killing Americans now when they don't have the numbers yet. It would only slow their quest for a complete Muslim takeover. It may also awaken some people from their slumber, and they might realize that these are not the people that they thought they were. They are breeding like rats, just give them time, and continue to believe they are here to assimilate. Its what they want us to believe, and its working out great for them so far.
America is already dieing with the help of its own people. Its going to be that much easier for a Muslim takeover.

If you believe the Muslim culture is peaceful, try living amongst them where they have the numbers, like one of the Muslim country's, and start spreading the Gospel. My guess is you wouldn't be living long. Please, don't be so deceived America depends on us.     
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline saddlebum

• "I ain't never been killed in my life."
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2012, 01:00:43 PM »

Thats your rationale?......Thats comical.

Short answer, because people without blinders, who have common sense, education, strength and honor protect you from being killed. You should be thankful for them.
" FIREARMS STAND NEXT IN IMPORTANCE TO THE CONSTITUTION ITSELF. THEY ARE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE'S LIBERTY TEETH AND KEYSTONE UNDER INDEPENDENCE."       George Washington

“OUR CONSTITUTION WAS MADE ONLY FOR A MORAL AND RELIGIOUS PEOPLE. IT IS WHOLLY INADEQUATE TO THE GOVERNMENT OF ANY OTHER."           John Adams

Offline powderman

« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2012, 01:09:55 PM »
If you believe the Muslim culture is peaceful, try living amongst them where they have the numbers, like one of the Muslim country's, and start spreading the Gospel. My guess is you wouldn't be living long. Please, don't be so deceived America depends on us.     

DDZ. Darn good posts Sir, I agree. Can you imagine trying to lead a Christian life in dearborn Mi. ?? POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2012, 01:49:46 PM »
And we must not forget that on 9-11 the poor, impoverished Palestinian Muslims were burning American flags and dancing around like a bunch of drunken primitives.

Please show me the love and peace in that scene.

ST762
We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2012, 02:06:15 PM »
this is the mindset of RP followers.  RP gives'em a big gulp of the koolaid.
and they fall right in line, kissing up to killers.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Dixie Dude

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2012, 02:32:45 PM »
I lived in Dearborn, Michigan when I was a kid and my father worked at Ford.  We lived up there 3 years.  We had a Muslim family next door.  The father worked at Ford.  He brought over his wife, and mother (who couldn't speek English).  I was 6 at the time and went over to play in their yard with a daughter that was 6.  Well, her grandmother came out yelling, screaming and ran me out of the yard.  I was afraid for sure.  I was told by the father that boys and girls can't play together.  We were only 6, it was outside.  Other kids were out and about playing.  They have very strict rules.  Now I see what has happened.  Most all the whites moved out of Dearborn and out of Detroit also.  Muslims who started out working for the car companies, populated fast and took over Dearborn.  Detroit in 1960 had the highest standard of living of any city it's size in America.  Today is is one of the poorest.  Democrats took over in 1961 and it has gone downhill ever since.  Muslims took over Dearborn, and if they can't be assimulated, then they should not be allowed to come here.  Hispanics are much easier to assimilate. 

Offline powderman

« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2012, 04:27:34 PM »
 Democrats took over in 1961 and it has gone downhill ever since.  Muslims took over Dearborn, and if they can't be assimulated, then they should not be allowed to come here.  Hispanics are much easier to assimilate. 

DIXIE DUDE. Another good post. Almost everywhere they go they create slums. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline nomosendero

« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2012, 05:24:35 PM »

Short answer, because people without blinders, who have common sense, education, strength and honor protect you from being killed. You should be thankful for them.

Good answer for a very silly remark.
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2012, 01:05:00 AM »

Shades & Schutzstaffel...
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline saddlebum

« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2012, 01:47:22 AM »
Why don't you tell the whole story, troll!

Group picture is of the 1st Recon BN Charlie Co. in Sangin, Afghanistan in support of 3rd BN 5th Marines in September of 2010.  The “SS” flag has been adopted and used by the Marines in referrence to “Scout Sniper.”
Master Gunnery Sgt. Mark Oliva, a spokesman at Camp Pendleton, Calif., said the photo was brought to the attention of the 1 Marine Expeditionary Force inspector general in November, and he found there was no intent on the part of the Marines to identify themselves with a racist organization.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/u-s-marines-posed-with-flag-resembling-nazi-ss-symbol-in-afghanistan/

Then you can crawl out from behind that computer and tell them yourself. If your man enough!
After your done taking self portraits of yourself for your avatar of coarse.............. ;D
" FIREARMS STAND NEXT IN IMPORTANCE TO THE CONSTITUTION ITSELF. THEY ARE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE'S LIBERTY TEETH AND KEYSTONE UNDER INDEPENDENCE."       George Washington

“OUR CONSTITUTION WAS MADE ONLY FOR A MORAL AND RELIGIOUS PEOPLE. IT IS WHOLLY INADEQUATE TO THE GOVERNMENT OF ANY OTHER."           John Adams

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2012, 02:09:24 AM »
Then you can crawl out from behind that computer and tell them yourself.
Tell them... what?
If your man enough!
how will I know if I'm man enough?
After your done taking self portraits of yourself for your avatar of coarse.............. ;D
Lost me on that one. What are you talking about, little cowboy?
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2012, 02:22:54 AM »

Why not?  If all these Islamists are soooo radical, why am I not dead or converted?  The point is that the majority of them want to be left alone and live their lives.  You guys keep raging on and on and on about all followers of Islam being radical when in reality your just paranoid.  Leave them be.  They will leave us be.  Between a 15 trillion dollar debt and our own citizens being murdered along our Southern Border we have bigger things to worry about.

As far as the comment about Muslims quietly waiting and breeding for the eventual takeover of the world...

I'd say we will be overrun by Mexicans WAY before I have to worry about Radical Islamists killing me.  Unless... NO!  Say it isn't so!  THE MEXICAN'S ARE CONSIPIRING WITH RADICAL ISMLAMISTS TO CONVERT TO ISLAM AND THEN KILL US ALL!  Were DOOOMED I tells ya!  DOOMED!

Why don't you quit poking the "troll" and try to keep this thread on topic.   :o

I'm voting 3rd party in this election by writing in Jesus Christ for president.  Sadly even if this were an option most of you would still vote Republican because "It's a two party system."

Offline powderman

« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2012, 02:25:07 AM »

Group picture is of the 1st Recon BN Charlie Co. in Sangin, Afghanistan in support of 3rd BN 5th Marines in September of 2010.  The “SS” flag has been adopted and used by the Marines in referrence to “Scout Sniper.”
Master Gunnery Sgt. Mark Oliva, a spokesman at Camp Pendleton, Calif., said the photo was brought to the attention of the 1 Marine Expeditionary Force inspector general in November, and he found there was no intent on the part of the Marines to identify themselves with a racist organization.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/u-s-marines-posed-with-flag-resembling-nazi-ss-symbol-in-afghanistan/

Then you can crawl out from behind that computer and tell them yourself. If your man enough!

SADDLEBUM. Good post Sir, it started out appropriately too. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2012, 02:26:59 AM »
I have said it before Americans are so arrogrant we think others want to be like us when they don't.
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2012, 02:31:40 AM »

So your refering to our Troops then?  When did I say I wasn't thankful for our troops serving in the Military?  I just said that the majority of people who follow Islam must not take it too seriously becase there has yet to be a follower of Islam try to kill me today... YET.  But the day is young so who knows...  Maybe your paranoia will be founded after all.
I'm voting 3rd party in this election by writing in Jesus Christ for president.  Sadly even if this were an option most of you would still vote Republican because "It's a two party system."

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2012, 02:42:41 AM »
In every war there have been people who supported the other side and closed with the enemy . their intent was not to attack or kill the enemy they lived side by side with but to grease the skids for those who would come to kill you by collecting infomation and planting fear in the enemy to a point that they would ham string themselves to the point when the attack came they could not react fast enough.
What an example look no farther than health care and who pays and who does not have to take part. If the removal of funds dosen't hamstring a population then what does ? DEBT TOOK THE USSR TO ITS KNEES and seems to be working on us . Has our example been used on us ?

Offline saddlebum

« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2012, 02:57:53 AM »
Then you can crawl out from behind that computer and tell them yourself.
Tell them... what?
If your man enough!
how will I know if I'm man enough?
Lost me on that one. What are you talking about, little cowboy?

Go ahead and mock those Marines to their face the way you did before you deleted the part of your post about their "cool shades" and stuff before anyone else here could read it.

No need to bother gauging whether or not your man enough.......Your not!

You know what I'm talking about. When you used to post a different avatar of yourself every week. Pictures of yourself taken at arms length by yourself trying to look natural outdoors. What a man!

Posting that picture of men that volunteered to go into harms way for your sorry way of life and not giving context and mocking them was just the epitome of trolling. Especially since it is not on topic. Just your anti-Americanism on display.

@Singleshotsam
Aside from answering to my reply, you can mind your own business and kiss my lilly white butt. I didn't take this thing off topic. But it's expected that you would try to stick up for another Paulistinian.

Some seriously petty people on this forum................ :(

Offline saddlebum

« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2012, 03:05:05 AM »

So your refering to our Troops then?  When did I say I wasn't thankful for our troops serving in the Military?  I just said that the majority of people who follow Islam must not take it too seriously becase there has yet to be a follower of Islam try to kill me today... YET.  But the day is young so who knows...  Maybe your paranoia will be founded after all.

Not just the troops. There are law makers and law enforcement that take steps to keep things under control here in your backyard. No matter what we might think of some of the laws that are meant to protect us here at home, they are for our safety and security. That includes Muslim threats. I agree with you about there not being enough being done to secure our borders and the real threat from the Mexican invasion.

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2012, 03:14:06 AM »
Go ahead and mock those Marines to their face the way you did before you deleted the part of your post about their "cool shades" and stuff before anyone else here could read it.
Well, they do have cool shades, right? I didn't take the picture, I just found it... if you're got some kind of problem with that, you take it up with those not-too-bright boys with no sense of history who posed for the picture.
No need to bother gauging whether or not your man enough.......Your not! ...you used to post a different avatar of yourself every week. Pictures of yourself taken at arms length by yourself trying to look natural outdoors. What a man!
Oh my... in the oh-so-serious Muslims Taking over our Country! thread you're obsessing on my manhood and avatars? What's up with that? What does your avatar mean? Start a thread on avatars, if you'd like, maybe I'll post in it.
Posting that picture of men that volunteered to go into harms way for your sorry way of life and not giving context and mocking them was just the epitome of trolling. Especially since it is not on topic. ...
Your disapproval is noted, Tommy Lee. I've posted a photo of some of our heroes who are making sure that the Muslims don't take over America (in Afghanistan!) and that's it. You may provide your own context if you'd like.
Some seriously petty people on this forum................ 
Are you one of the Serious Players?

Offline saddlebum

« Reply #49 on: February 10, 2012, 03:19:16 AM »
If you don't think you did anything wrong, then why did you modify your post and delete the mocking of those Marines after I called you on it?

I've said my peace and made my point.......I'm done with it. You'll never grow up................

Offline Brett

« Reply #50 on: February 10, 2012, 03:23:10 AM »
Okay, now that that's off your chest can we get back to the video and what was talked about in it?  Is there any truth to her claims that some schools are making kids "become a Muslim for a day" so they can  see what it is like to be one and such? 

Life memberships:  <><, NRA, BASS, NAFC

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
« Reply #51 on: February 10, 2012, 03:45:35 AM »
I just posted that photo on my Facebook page with the caption " What's your thoughts?".

So far everybody is pretty outraged over it ...

Offline scotsman

• Avid Poster
« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2012, 03:54:19 AM »
Never met a Muslim that did not want to convert me.  Never met a Muslim that did not hate Jews, and openly professed that hatred.  Never met a Muslim that was tolerant of any other religion, period.  Never met a Muslim that did not want Islam to take over the world.
   One could substitute christian in place of muslim and have just as valid an arguement. Religion is not morality, niether is morality religion.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2012, 03:57:24 AM »
so now its a christian bash topic .

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2012, 03:58:07 AM »
anyone who thinks that muslims have our best interest at heart, is seeing the world through rose colored glasses.
it was stated before, if you call yourself a muslim and read the koran, you would like to kill us.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2012, 04:00:41 AM »
anyone who thinks that muslims have our best interest at heart, is seeing the world through rose colored glasses.

....and most who really believe that 'Muslims are taking over our country' are either woefully ignorant on the subject, ideologues, or just plain nuts.

Offline scotsman

• Avid Poster
« Reply #56 on: February 10, 2012, 04:21:54 AM »
so now its a christian bash topic .
No, it is a muslim bashing topic. However condemning a faith for the very tenants you hold in your own faith does seem a rather flimsy arguement.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #57 on: February 10, 2012, 04:27:17 AM »

....and most who really believe that 'Muslims are taking over our country' are either woefully ignorant on the subject, ideologues, or just plain nuts.
uh, those who don't see the threat are the ignorant ones.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
« Reply #58 on: February 10, 2012, 04:29:09 AM »
@Singleshotsam
Aside from answering to my reply, you can mind your own business and kiss my lilly white butt. I didn't take this thing off topic. But it's expected that you would try to stick up for another Paulistinian.

Some seriously petty people on this forum................ :(

So... You posting your opinions on a public forum and me commenting on them in a public forum is me NOT minding my own business?  WOW!

As far as kissing your lilly white butt.  Well all I can say is I don't swing that way and GB doesn't really approve of people talking about that kind of thing.  So i'll have to pass.  Maybe you can find another website that supports that kind of ideal.

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
« Reply #59 on: February 10, 2012, 04:31:19 AM »
uh, those who don't see the threat are the ignorant ones.

Why are you so paranoid?  Do you honestly think that in your lifetime you will be brutally murdered by a person that believes in Islam?