Author Topic: How the Muslems are taking over our country  (Read 3096 times)

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: How the Muslems are taking over our country
« Reply #60 on: February 10, 2012, 04:43:25 AM »
uh, those who don't see the threat are the ignorant ones.

Why are you so paranoid?  Do you honestly think that in your lifetime you will be brutally murdered by a person that believes in Islam?
no, but then I don't get out much.  my concern is with other folks. I really care about innocent people.
I care about the future of my wife and daughter.
thankfully, there is not many like you, or else they would have already taken over.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #61 on: February 10, 2012, 05:50:28 AM »

Then you best get your priorities in line.  15 trillion in debt and a literal flood of illegal immigrants coming across our border will do this country in WAY before Islam takes it's toll...

I'm voting 3rd party in this election by writing in Jesus Christ for president.  Sadly even if this were an option most of you would still vote Republican because "It's a two party system."

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #62 on: February 10, 2012, 07:04:54 AM »
HEH. I see that the hate America, anti Christian, pro muslin crowd is growing, what a pity. Good posts Saddlebum, Shootall, Bugeye, and any orther American I may have missed. The rest are provingThe title of this thread  to be true. POWDERMAN.  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #63 on: February 10, 2012, 07:16:11 AM »
HEH. I see that the hate America, anti Christian, pro muslin crowd is growing, what a pity.
Perhaps it is a good thing you are here to patiently educate us, drawing upon your deep understanding of non-American cultures.
Good posts Saddlebum, Shootall, Bugeye, and any orther American I may have missed. The rest are provingThe title of this thread  to be true. POWDERMAN.  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
Well, at the least, we know now who some of the Orther Americans are!
Fall to your knees and pray, Powderman - pray that God will preserve us from the awful fury of the Saracen hordes out to Take Over America...  As-Salamu Alaykum!
This guy provides some insight into the threat this thread alerts us to:
[/url]
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #64 on: February 10, 2012, 07:52:46 AM »
Why hasn't this topic been locked since page two?? Full of personal attacks.................again !!
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #65 on: February 10, 2012, 08:43:10 AM »

Then you best get your priorities in line.  15 trillion in debt and a literal flood of illegal immigrants coming across our border will do this country in WAY before Islam takes it's toll...
I thought we were talking about muslims.

saddlebum, those marines in the picture had some neat sniper rifles and most folks do wear sunglasses in the desert.  those that don't like that picture, either were not in the military or were kicked out.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #66 on: February 10, 2012, 09:26:17 AM »
saddlebum, those marines in the picture had some neat sniper rifles and most folks do wear sunglasses in the desert.  those that don't like that picture, either were not in the military or were kicked out.
Maybe some just object to US troops apparently identifying with Schutzstaffel?

Like the picture? Not like the picture? I understand that the USMC doesn't like the picture...
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #67 on: February 10, 2012, 09:37:35 AM »
some people would b---h if you hung them with a new rope !
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline saddlebum

• "I ain't never been killed in my life."
« Reply #68 on: February 10, 2012, 10:16:35 AM »

I thought we were talking about muslims.

The sunglasses thing wasn't what bothered me so much. While I was making the reply I scrolled back to quote from yellow's post and he had already modified it and deleted the more serious mocking. To be honest, I couldn't remember his exact words, (it was pretty early in the morning here), so instead of paraphrasing or just making something up like he does, I just mentioned the sunglasses thing which is not the same as the original post that was meant to mock the Marines. It doesn't matter. I'm not going to go back and forth about it. I got my point across, (not that it ever does any good), and it made him change his post. Besides, there is no use trying to teach algebra to the mentally retarded.
" FIREARMS STAND NEXT IN IMPORTANCE TO THE CONSTITUTION ITSELF. THEY ARE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE'S LIBERTY TEETH AND KEYSTONE UNDER INDEPENDENCE."       George Washington

“OUR CONSTITUTION WAS MADE ONLY FOR A MORAL AND RELIGIOUS PEOPLE. IT IS WHOLLY INADEQUATE TO THE GOVERNMENT OF ANY OTHER."           John Adams

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #69 on: February 10, 2012, 10:32:15 AM »
I got my point across, (not that it ever does any good), and it made him change his post. Besides, there is no use trying to teach algebra to the mentally retarded.
You flatter yourself.  Sometimes I edit posts to get them closer to my intent... but you didn't make me change it. I think I'd originally worded my post thus:
"We bad, we be gettin' on our Shades AND our Schutzstaffel!" or something close to that.
Who were those bright boys who decided next to pose next to nazi flag, anyhow? Are these the same geniuses that peed on the bodies of fighters they'd killed while posing for video?? USMC investigators determined that it was "a naive mistake." That's understatement.

But what was your point, anyhow? The we don't need jarheads with a little bit of smarts? Or is it that they're beyond criticism? Or is it that you're a Serious Player?

Offline scotsman

• Avid Poster
« Reply #70 on: February 10, 2012, 10:38:13 AM »
HEH. I see that the hate America, anti Christian, pro muslin crowd is growing, what a pity. Good posts Saddlebum, Shootall, Bugeye, and any orther American I may have missed. The rest are provingThe title of this thread  to be true. POWDERMAN.  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
Only those who agree with you are American?

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #71 on: February 10, 2012, 11:01:47 AM »
yeah, I go to the NY times when I want an unbiased opinion ::)
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline powderman

« Reply #72 on: February 10, 2012, 11:14:53 AM »

Scotsman. Not always, but there are several here who constantly cut down America, our military, and praise islam. Those I do not consider to be Americans, just pot stirring trolls. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #73 on: February 10, 2012, 11:24:39 AM »

Scotsman. Not always, but there are several here who constantly cut down America, our military, and praise islam. Those I do not consider to be Americans, just pot stirring trolls. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
those boys in the picture is the only reason that they have the freedom to run down all that is decent and good.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #74 on: February 10, 2012, 11:26:18 AM »
Scotsman. Not always, but there are several here who constantly cut down America, our military...
Yeah? Who does this? Name names, and provide some examples. Otherwise, you're just blowing smoke.
...and praise islam.
Who praises Islam, here? Give examples of this constant praise? If you mean me, I hereby give you my blessing to smoke me out... and if you can't, you're still just blowing smoke.
[size=78%]Those I do not consider to be Americans, just pot stirring trolls. POWDERMAN. [/size] :o :o
I'd be curious to know what you think makes an American. On trolls... a troll is someone who throws something out and never engages, never defends their position, doesn't discuss. Before you examine specks in anyone's eyes... ?

BACK TO OT: what shall we do to protect ourselves against the dire threat of Muslims Taking Over America?

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #75 on: February 10, 2012, 01:06:18 PM »
when 9/11 happened, I predicted then that the liberals would forget those thousands killed by the next election cycle.
it's obvious to me that some may be celebrating their deaths.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #76 on: February 10, 2012, 01:46:20 PM »
When 9/11 happened, I predicted then that the liberals would forget those thousands killed by the next election cycle. it's obvious to me that some may be celebrating their deaths.
1) how is this obvious, and 2) who is doing the celebrating? Is it your position that political liberals - Americans - are celebrating the deaths of the folks killed on 9/11?

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #77 on: February 10, 2012, 01:52:28 PM »
When 9/11 happened, I predicted then that the liberals would forget those thousands killed by the next election cycle. it's obvious to me that some may be celebrating their deaths.
1) how is this obvious, and 2) who is doing the celebrating?
all the conspiracy theorists.  you can almost see them jump up and click their heels. the internet is jammed with them.
why do you ask?
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #78 on: February 10, 2012, 02:46:43 PM »
huh, it's funny how fast people on here will gang up on a person for supposedly not supporting or respecting the men and women who serve our nation.  Yet when a group of soldiers openly desicrate their forefathers by posing in front of a flag intentionally designed to look like the flag of SS troops of NAZI Germany, you fall all over yourselves to defend them.

I'm sure our WWII Veterens are soooo proud of them for taking up the identity of our countries greatest enemy. 

The people defending these clowns should be ashamed of their lack of reason and patriotism. 

I'm voting 3rd party in this election by writing in Jesus Christ for president.  Sadly even if this were an option most of you would still vote Republican because "It's a two party system."

Offline powderman

« Reply #79 on: February 10, 2012, 03:34:48 PM »
when 9/11 happened, I predicted then that the liberals would forget those thousands killed by the next election cycle.
it's obvious to me that some may be celebrating their deaths.

BUGEYE. Good post, all true. After 9-11-01 America spoke with one voice for a change. Folks all over America were praying, even dems were acting like they loved America, the A nti  C hristian  L iars  U nion crawled back under their rock where they belong. It lasted almost 2 weeks, then the libs started pointing fingers and causing dissent and the aclu slithered back out. Since then the liberals and dems have continued to drag us down into the depths of their moral bankruptcy that they are so proud of. Their goal is to destroy us with their lack of morals and family values, and they are succeeding. I hate what is happening to my country. I'd love to return to the days when we were ONE NATION UNDER GOD. POWDERMAN.  :( :(

Offline DDZ

« Reply #80 on: February 11, 2012, 01:17:15 AM »
At what point will we say, Gee I think Islam is trying to take over? I bet people in Europe once felt all warm and fuzzy about Muslims.
I guess many in America have the selfish attitude, that it won't happen before I die, Kind of like the "I got mine mentality".   

http://www.wnd.com/2003/08/20098/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocU5x_03MDM
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline ratdog

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #81 on: February 11, 2012, 02:58:39 AM »
why am i seeing muslims what ever wearing turbines in stores driving trucks this is the usa we are at war. when i see a person around my family i think bomb or is he carrying a ak we need a open season on these people this is are country lets get it cleaned up fast be fore its to late we don't need them never did obama is distroying this country send him to Pakistan.with all the low lifes we need to get rid of the trash that is floating on top shi--t is coming fast.super pissed off look at the crap we have running for office minus  Ron Paul he will never make it because he WON'T become a puppet.are men are thinking like women.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #82 on: February 11, 2012, 03:05:41 AM »
PM, the democrats have succeeded in removing God from every facet of our lives.
they've even used the courts to remove him and when you take God out, satan slips in to the empty space.
doing the right thing before God trumps everything else.  gun control, immigration, the economy, trade, EVERYTHING pales before the need to have God save your soul.
I kinda think God is not happy with the muzzies since he lambasted them in Genesis.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #83 on: February 11, 2012, 03:08:52 AM »
why am i seeing muslims what ever wearing turbines in stores driving trucks
I dunno... maybe that turbine fits better than a wankel?
this is the usa we are at war.
Where are we at war??
when i see a person around my family i think bomb or is he carrying a ak we need a open season on these people
open season? Does this mean you'd like to start killing Muslims here in America? Do you want to do the murdering of your Muslim fellow citizens yourself, or have the state do it for you?
this is are country
Well, this is our country... and some of our fellow citizens are Muslims, whom - if I understood your previous sentence - you'd like to start murdering.
lets get it cleaned up fast be fore its to late we don't need them never did obama is distroying this country send him to Pakistan.with all the low lifes we need to get rid of the trash that is floating on top shi--t is coming fast.super pissed off look at the crap we have running for office minus  Ron Paul he will never make it because he WON'T become a puppet.are men are thinking like women.
I still like Ron Paul, despite the embarrassing nuttiness of some of his supporters.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #84 on: February 11, 2012, 04:06:08 AM »
TM7, about the only college left with any credibility among sane folks is ABAC in Georgia.
most of the rest are cesspools of liberalism.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #85 on: February 11, 2012, 05:02:07 AM »
TM7, about the only college left with any credibility among sane folks is ABAC in Georgia.
I can understand why you would be uncomfortable in a university setting, Bugeye - there's lots of learning going on there.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #86 on: February 11, 2012, 05:07:07 AM »
I can understand why you would be uncomfortable in a university setting, Bugeye - there's lots of learning going on there.
actually I spend quite a lot of time learning. in Georgia, us old folks can attend college for free and right now I'm studying via the web on some non-required subjects.  mostly biology related.
I'd have to think hard before going for a degree.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye