Author Topic: When obama voted for infanticide, or when the babies don't cooperate.  (Read 2241 times)

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
When Obama Voted For Infanticide
  By Andrew C. McCarthy February 9, 2012 5:20 P.M.  Comments 28      Peter has beaten me to the punch. What I personally find most offensive about the HHS mandate is the shock with which it has been met. Why? This is who Barack Obama is. There is no reason to be surprised by this. He is not being pulled to extremes by his base — he is the one doing the pulling.
Obama’s abortion extremism is such that, as a state legislator, he opposed protection for — I’ll use his words here — “that fetus, or child — however way you want to say describe it” when, contrary to the wishes of the women involved and their abortionists, there was “movement or some indication that, in fact, they’re not just coming out limp and dead.” Babies were inconveniently being born alive, self-styled health-care providers carted them off to utility rooms where they would be left to die. That is infanticide, plain and simple. In Illinois, people tried to stop this barbarism by supporting “born alive” legislation. Barack Obama fought them all the way.
That is not a secret. The Obamedia, of course, refused to cover it while they were running down Sarah Palin’s third-grade report card. The clueless John McCain failed to bring any attention to it. But it was far from unknown. I wrote about it in August 2008, and I was far from alone — at least among conservatives. My column was called, “Why Obama Really Voted For Infanticide: More important to protect abortion doctors than ‘that fetus, or child — however way you want to describe it’”:

There wasn’t any question about what was happening. The abortions were going wrong. The babies weren’t cooperating. They wouldn’t die as planned. Or, as Illinois state senator Barack Obama so touchingly put it, there was “movement or some indication that, in fact, they’re not just coming out limp and dead.”
No, Senator. They wouldn’t go along with the program. They wouldn’t just come out limp and dead.
They were coming out alive. Born alive. Babies. Vulnerable human beings Obama, in his detached pomposity, might otherwise include among “the least of my brothers.” But of course, an abortion extremist can’t very well be invoking Saint Matthew, can he? So, for Obama, the shunning of these least of our brothers and sisters — millions of them — is somehow not among America’s greatest moral failings.
No. In Obama’s hardball, hard-Left world, these least become “that fetus, or child — however you want to describe it.”
Most of us, of course, opt for “child,” particularly when the “it” is born and living and breathing and in need of our help. Particularly when the “it” is clinging not to guns or religion but to life.
But not Barack Obama. As an Illinois state senator, he voted to permit infanticide. And now, running for president, he banks on media adulation to insulate him from his past.
The record, however, doesn’t lie.
>Infanticide is a bracing word. But in this context, it’s the only word that fits. Obama heard the testimony of a nurse, Jill Stanek. She recounted how she’d spent 45 minutes holding a living baby left to die.
The child had lacked the good grace to expire as planned in an induced-labor abortion — one in which an abortionist artificially induces labor with the expectation that the underdeveloped “fetus, or child — however you want to describe it” will not survive the delivery.
Stanek encountered another nurse carrying the child to a “soiled utility room” where it would be left to die. It wasn’t that unusual. The induced-labor method was used for late-term abortions. Many of the babies were strong enough to survive the delivery. At least for a time.
So something had to be done with them. They couldn’t be left out in the open, struggling in the presence of fellow human beings. After all, those fellow human beings — health-care providers— would then be forced to confront the inconvenient question of why they were standing idly by. That would hold a mirror up to the whole grisly business.
Better the utility room. Alone, out of sight and out of mind. Next case.
Stanek’s account enraged the public and shamed into silence most of the country’s staunchest pro-abortion activists. Most, not all. Not Barack Obama.
My friend Hadley Arkes ingeniously argued that legislatures, including Congress, should take up “Born Alive” legislation: laws making explicit what decency already made undeniable: that from the moment of birth — from the moment one is expelled or extracted alive from the birth canal — a human being is entitled to all the protections the law accords to living persons.
Such laws were enacted by overwhelming margins. In the United States Congress, even such pro-abortion activists as Sen. Barbara Boxer went along.
But not Barack Obama. In the Illinois senate, he opposed Born-Alive tooth and nail.
The shocking extremism of that position — giving infanticide the nod over compassion and life — is profoundly embarrassing to him now. So he has lied about what he did. He has offered various conflicting explanations . . .
There is more here, including the relevant portion of the legislative record, in which Obama makes his position, and his extremism, crystal clear.
Again, this is not new news. The transcript is from ten years ago. He has done nothing since but confirm — by his positions, speeches, associations, and presidential appointments — that he is still exactly the same guy. Obama’s horrifying stance in favor not only of abortion but of infanticide was known when 54 percent of Catholics and 53 percent of Protestants supported him for election in 2008, and when such leading Catholic institutions as Notre Dame and Georgetown welcomed him with open arms.
That is what we ought to find shocking. Obama, by contrast, should no longer shock anyone. Obama is simply doing what he came to do; what he said he was going to do when he promised to “fundamentally transform the United States”; and what anyone with a shred of common sense would have predicted he’d do upon scrutinizing his record.
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Lost Farmboy

• Trade Count: (4)
Re: When obama voted for infanticide, or when the babies don't cooperate.
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2012, 10:37:59 PM »
  Actually Andy us Christians do care. :'(
A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.   John F. Kennedy

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under" -Ronald Reagan

“So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause.”  Padme Amidala

Offline powderman

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2012, 04:56:56 AM »
Actually what you so callied christians want to do is force your religious views on others and start wars is what you do best.

andy. Christians actually want to see babies grow up to be responsible adults, we are pro life. Posts like this seem to upset the pro death crowd, TOUGH, don't read it if it hurts your conscience. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline Lost Farmboy

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2012, 09:08:32 PM »
Actually what you so callied christians want to do is force your religious views on others and start wars is what you do best.

I never force my views on anybody. I do share my faith with others. Abortion is just plain murder. That is not my view, it's a fact. You would have to be blind to not see it.

As far a wars. I never started one and neither has anyone at my church. Obama started and illegal war without going through congress, but I don't think he is a Christian.
A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.   John F. Kennedy

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under" -Ronald Reagan

Offline powderman

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2012, 04:13:27 AM »
Powderman do you even own a rifle or a hand gun ? maybe you are just getting paid to post for a pro-life group I bet.

andy. I got my 1st 410 before the 1st grade and was reloading shells in the 6th grade. You continue to support a party that is dedicated to destroying America rt after they disarm the law abiding citizens. I seriously doubt that you even have a bb gun.
Your hero supported allowing babies to be removed from the female in question and if breathing take them to a cold dark room, toss em on a table and let them die. Could you do that?? You support a party that could. You and I will never meet because we travel in different circles and associate with a totally opposite types of people. I could easily describe the 2 types but I won't. Liberals are the totally  opposite of conservative Christians. They howl and moan about us trying to force them to think our way, not true at all. We present the facts about babies being murdered and try to let folks know that there is a God, there is a Heaven, and most assuredly is a hell. After letting people know then the ball is in their court. They are given a choice and hope they choose wisely. I believe that most who complain and whine about Christians have had their conscience tweaked and it scares them. You will be able to tell God all about it one day, but his word is just and final. We all have choices, I choose life for babies, choose wisely. POWDERMAN.  :o :o

Offline dukkillr

• Moderators
    • The Daily Limit
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2012, 04:29:03 AM »

They howl and moan about us trying to force them to think our way, not true at all. We present the facts about babies being murdered and try to let folks know that there is a God, there is a Heaven, and most assuredly is a hell. After letting people know then the ball is in their court. They are given a choice and hope they choose wisely.

If this were actually true you and I would be on the same side of any debate.  Indeed I have a great deal of respect for the above opinion.  Sadly, that is not the end of it, is it?

The final sentence should read, "And then we make laws that force you to do things according to our religious beliefs and views on morality."

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2012, 05:01:00 AM »
quit letting the hatred for decent people cloud your vision so you can comprehend what you read

... ...  :)  ...  :D  ...  ;D  ... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 

That is a priceless quote from you.  I'm going to use that in another thread lol.  Thanks!
feel free to use anything I say.  but if you and andy could comprehend what you read, you would know that I gave an opinion, not a judgement.
and I do have proof stored here in my PMs that you have a lot of hate for me personally.
but it's okay, that's one of your rights.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Dixie Dude

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2012, 05:29:01 AM »
Well, I have to chime in here.  In Europe, no nation allows abortions after the 5th month, because the baby can survive outside the womb after the 5th month. 

I have a set of twin grandchildren, born at 4 months.  They were about 1-1/2 lbs when born.  They had hair and nails.  Had to stay in the incubator for a couple of months.  Both are 10 now.  In 6 weeks a baby has a heartbeat and brainwaves.  At that point, they are human.  They are not a mass of cells.  So at what point do you want to allow abortions or stop them?  Where is your ethical standard?  Where would you pro-choice guys draw the line?  That is why it is better to err on the side of ethics.  By God's standard a child is human at conception.  If you are an atheist or agnostic, by evolutionary standards, it is human, not some animal.  So, where do you draw the line?  Babies have been born at 3 months and survived.  If there is no clear line, were do you draw it? 

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2012, 05:38:40 AM »
hell is not hot enough for obama and anyone who supports him.

you should consult a Christian pastor on that.
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2012, 05:44:29 AM »
hell is not hot enough for obama and anyone who supports him.

you should consult a Christian pastor on that.
that statement is how I feel about people who do what obama did in the opening article.
I guess you would pat him on the back.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline powderman

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2012, 07:10:31 AM »
The final sentence should read, "And then we make laws that force you to do things according to our religious beliefs and views on morality."

Duk. Not sure I completely understand your meaning here. Explain a bit more. POWDERMAN.  ??? ???

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2012, 09:13:44 AM »

Duk. Not sure I completely understand your meaning here. Explain a bit more. POWDERMAN.  ??? ???
PM, I'm not sure either.
but, religious beliefs and morality aside, some people are okay with murder and some aren't.
the botched abortions that result in a living, breathing, crying baby and think it's okay to throw it away, well, I still think hell is not hot enough for them.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline dukkillr

• Moderators
    • The Daily Limit
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2012, 09:51:17 AM »

Sure, but let me take the thought in it's entirety.  You said:

They howl and moan about us trying to force them to think our way, not true at all. We present the facts about babies being murdered and try to let folks know that there is a God, there is a Heaven, and most assuredly is a hell. After letting people know then the ball is in their court. They are given a choice and hope they choose wisely.

To which I responded:

If this were actually true you and I would be on the same side of any debate. Indeed I have a great deal of respect for the above opinion. Sadly, that is not the end of it, is it?

For several summers in a row we used to get people from all over the country that would come to Wichita to protest abortion clinics.  I actually think it wasn't George Tiller at that time, but I could be wrong.  Some of those protesters would try and talk women out of an abortion as they went into the clinic.  (It was never clear to me how they knew what service the women were coming to the clinic for.)  You, Bugeye, and others do the same mission here with your pictures and posts about the "reality" of abortion, at least as you believe them to be.  I assume those posts are designed, at least in part, to cause pause among those who may be considering abortion.  Correct me if I'm wrong. 

I think that's fantastic.  You have a passion for a belief and you make every effort to spread that passion and belief.  Within the bounds of a free country, everyone should do that.  I know I do, albeit with a different passion.  And that's what your sentences highlighted above seem to indicate to me that you do.  If that were the end of it, as I said above, I would be in complete agreement with you.  You should, "... present the facts..."  and, "... put the ball in their court..."  ultimately allowing people to, "choose wisely."  I would never want anything more in a country with free expression than exactly that.

But.

That's not where it ends with you and others like you.  Because you aren't actually willing to "put the ball in their court...".  If you were, you would actually be pro-choice, but anti-abortion.  Meaning you believe abortion is immoral and wrong, but you also believe others should be free to come to a conclusion that is different than yours.  But, and please correct me if I'm wrong here, you aren't willing to allow others to come to their own conclusion that is different than yours.  Or, at least, you would prefer a world where others were not allowed to come to a conclusion that is different than yours.  You would push an agenda that made abortion illegal, thereby removing the ability of others to "choose..." anything other than your own opinion.  Which is where we disagree.

Getting an abortion may cause someone to go to Hell.  That's not really my call.  It may be a traumatic and horrible experience that permanently damages the people involved.  Or it could be as difficult as a trip to the dentist.  Every person is different, every situation is different, and every mindset is different.  Indeed, it this country, it should be no one's call except the person or people involved.  No one is in a better position to understand the consequence of the decision, or face their aftermath.  I should no more force my beliefs on them, than they on me.  They should be, as you said, provided the information, and allowed to make a decision.  It is about liberty to me.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2012, 10:02:25 AM »
dukkillr, well thought out post.  however, it's kinda like congress debating a new bill.  should only one democrat and one republican get up and speak?  or a preacher giving one sermon per year?
some people are so hard-headed that you have to keep pounding on that head to have done your job.  you may not change them, but you have to keep fighting.
without debate, some ideas would never be voiced.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline dukkillr

• Moderators
    • The Daily Limit
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2012, 10:06:41 AM »
dukkillr, well thought out post.  however, it's kinda like congress debating a new bill.  should only one democrat and one republican get up and speak?  or a preacher giving one sermon per year?
some people are so hard-headed that you have to keep pounding on that head to have done your job.  you may not change them, but you have to keep fighting.
I agree.  Although I don't know that it's mine job, or yours, to change someone.  I do believe it's healthy to present a vigorous debate and allow others to decide for themselves.  To me the goal is not to, "... keep pounding on that head..." until someone agrees with me.  I put an idea out there, as to do others, and free people make the decision for themselves.  Freedom means that it may not be the decision I would have chosen.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2012, 10:14:14 AM »
I agree.  Although I don't know that it's mine job, or yours, to change someone.  I do believe it's healthy to present a vigorous debate and allow others to decide for themselves.  To me the goal is not to, "... keep pounding on that head..." until someone agrees with me.  I put an idea out there, as to do others, and free people make the decision for themselves.  Freedom means that it may not be the decision I would have chosen.
;D when you're stuck in the house you gotta have something to do.  can't get out as often as I want, to do GRTL stuff,  so, I spread the word here.  Matt may get tired of it one day and send me packing, which I'm sure would cause great rejoicing among some.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2012, 10:18:02 AM »
When I was a youngster, back in the 1950s, if legalizing abortion had been put to nation wide vote it would never have passed.

If it were to be put to a vote at the national level today it would probably be passed by the majority.

I call this the results of incrementalism and creeping liberalism.

Still, the bottom line for me are the precepts of my childhood upbringing and my faith.......abortion is murder. That's how people thought when I was young and I have seen nothing to make me believe otherwise. But human nature is to take the easy path and many have changed their attitudes towards abortion because they don't want to have to deal with the harsh realities of raising a child, or with the consequences of their actions.

One of my sons is autistic. Had I known this, when he was in the womb, I would not have approved of aborting him. I love him with all my heart and I believe he actually a better person than most, myself included!!!!!!! Recently we attended a political event. He spent a lot of time preparing himself for this event because of his support for a candidate. As luck would have it, he was approched by a reporter who wanted to interview a supporter of that candidate. He gave his views, telling the reporter exactly why he supported his choice, clearly and simply, with other supporters cheering him on. I was very proud of him even though his reasons are different than mine, because the reporter and the others there had absolutely no idea they were hearing the opinion of an autistic person. I was the only person there who knew the terrible personal struggle he fought to be able to do that.....he is terrified of crowds and has difficulty maintaining an extended conversation, but he felt strongly enough about his reasons, even though he is autistic, to control his fears and speak his mind! That took courage of a kind most cannot understand. His life has more meaning than I can explain here. God made him for a reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But today.......most would vote to make it legal to murder him before he was born. :(
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline powderman

« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2012, 10:24:06 AM »
Getting an abortion may cause someone to go to Hell.  That's not really my call.  It may be a traumatic and horrible experience that permanently damages the people involved. 

Duk. Thanks, well thought out post Sir. I used to go to Church with a lady who would end up at the altar every week crying. One day she finally broke dwn and told the congregation what bothered her. She said that 30 yrs before she had her baby killed and that there wasn't a day went by that she didn't regret it and cried daily. She said, I'll always wonder if it would have been a boy or girl, what I would have named it. I wonder if today it would be a dr, lawyer, fireman, policeman, maybe even a preacher, then I wonder if I would have had any grandchildren. God had forgiven her, but she could not seem to forgive herself. I saw her about 3 years ago and she had finally gotten the peace she was seeking. For people with a conscience it is a devastating thing to go through. Tiller for example bragged about killing over 32,000 babies and had no remorse. POWDERMAN.  :( :(

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2012, 10:39:22 AM »
cuts, my belief is that God will bless you for bringing him into the world.
for several years I mentored an autistic boy who others had more-or-less given up on.
after working with him a few months and not making much progress, I happened to mention that I was going to watch the daytona 500.  well, his eyes lit up and he talked for two hours about cars.
he new every driver, his car number and his crew chief.  he knew every car model on the road and most of what a car salesman might tell you.  he changed into one of the most outgoing kids in school and every teacher loved him.  he still had learning disabilities but he's now about to enter high school.
If I'm still living when he graduates, I'll take him to charlotte and hit every nascar garage till I find him a job.  he would be a better worker than most.
I'm a big nascar fan but he put me to shame with his knowledge.
autistic children have qualities that most of us could use.
got a little tear in my eye thinking about him.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline powderman

« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2012, 12:22:09 PM »
When I was a youngster, back in the 1950s, if legalizing abortion had been put to nation wide vote it would never have passed.

Correct Sir, it would have failed. I truly believe that had the PEOPLE been given a vote that roe vs wade would have never become law. The liberal beginning. Good post Sir, and thanks for sharing. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D

Offline spitpatch

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Contributor
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2012, 04:44:26 PM »
   There are many people with disabilities who go on to do great things in life. Not a valid argument for killing a baby. Every now and then we have to make a choice between mans law, and the laws of God.....we people who believe there is a God.

Did anyone know that Tim Tebow was the product of a botched abortion? Look where he is now. Bows his head in thanks to God in front of millions on the football field. What a roll model for our children.

What would be worse: Believing in God and finding out he does not exist, or NOT believing in God and finding out he does exist? Disabled children are still children, and will teach us things if we open our minds and hearts to them.

Quality will be remembered long after price is forgotten

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2012, 05:06:06 PM »
Cuts,

You are a truly blessed person, as is your son.   For your faithfulness and loyalty to your Christian principles, you shall enjoy eternity in Heaven.   Thank you for your witnessing.

ST762
We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2012, 01:03:51 AM »
Cuts, reading your post absolutely made my day.  It's very had to judge emotions via text but by simply reading the words you typed on screen I felt for a moment the pride you have in your son.  It's also a testiment to you for raising a child with special needs that can stand in front of that crowd and tell the reporter why he supports his candidate.  What really amazes me is that your son, even with his autism knows more about politics than half the people in this country, who are more concerned with pop culture and such to worry about politics.  That is for sure something to be proud of.

Thanks so much for sharing that with us.

I'm voting 3rd party in this election by writing in Jesus Christ for president.  Sadly even if this were an option most of you would still vote Republican because "It's a two party system."

Offline Lost Farmboy

« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2012, 01:11:58 AM »
Powderman do you even own a rifle or a hand gun ? maybe you are just getting paid to post for a pro-life group I bet.

Powderman how do I get in on that?  Getting paid to post for prolife, a dream come true! 

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2012, 02:52:33 AM »
I will throw this out there for you all to chew on. Many of you here say that abortion is against your religious beliefs. You say your religion considers abortion to be murder. Due to that you want to impose your religious law of anti abortion on all Americans regardless of what they believe. Now, please tell me how this is any different from those who want to impose Sharia law on all of us regardless of what the rest of us believe. Those of you here that want to impose anti abortion laws all also strongly oppose any Sharia law. Please tell me what the difference is. Both are religious based, just different religions.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2012, 03:55:46 AM »
I will throw this out there for you all to chew on. Many of you here say that abortion is against your religious beliefs. You say your religion considers abortion to be murder. Due to that you want to impose your religious law of anti abortion on all Americans regardless of what they believe. Now, please tell me how this is any different from those who want to impose Sharia law on all of us regardless of what the rest of us believe. Those of you here that want to impose anti abortion laws all also strongly oppose any Sharia law. Please tell me what the difference is. Both are religious based, just different religions.
the mother can be left handed, the baby right handed.
there eyes can be different colors, they can have different blood types, they can be different genders,different hair color, different dispositions.  the baby is a distinct individual. he/she depends on the mother for its needs.
we only want rights for the baby.  when is murder okay?  never......
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2012, 04:03:24 AM »
Quote from Bugeye:
"the mother can be left handed, the baby right handed.there eyes can be different colors, they can have different blood types, they can be different genders,different hair color, different dispositions.  the baby is a distinct individual. he/she depends on the mother for its needs.
we only want rights for the baby.  when is murder okay?  never......"

Well okay..., but you did not address my question.
GuzziJohn

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2012, 04:04:53 AM »
Quote from BUGEYE:
"the mother can be left handed, the baby right handed.there eyes can be different colors, they can have different blood types, they can be different genders,different hair color, different dispositions.  the baby is a distinct individual. he/she depends on the mother for its needs.
we only want rights for the baby.  when is murder okay?  never......"

Well okay..., but you did not address my question that you quoted.
GuzziJohn

Offline powderman

« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2012, 04:07:40 AM »
Powderman how do I get in on that?  Getting paid to post for prolife, a dream come true! 

LOST FARMBOY. If you are a Christian you are already in on it.  ;D

guzzi. MY religious beliefs?? Hardly. Are you telling me that Jesus would approve of killing a baby because it was not wanted?? What in the Christian Bible do you see that would lead you to believe that killing babies os ok with God?? I want to  know. Liberalism is similar to islam, it poisons peoples minds. What I speak of is Biblical, ask your preacher if you really have one.
Sharia?? Thats what guides the cult of hatred and death, islam. No comparison.
Does it ever occur to the pro death folks that at least one or more of the millions of slaughtered babies might have invented a cure for cancer or heart disease?? Or any # of other things that plague mankind?? I think not. If you can show me where Jesus said he approves of killing babies I'll gladly read it. In the meantime you might remember that Jesus said something like woe to those who hurt a child, if you've ever read the Bible you've seen it and I'm not looking it up. I truly feel sorry for folks that have been mislead by liberal ideas and think they are ok with God on certain issues. Sad. POWDERMAN.  :( :(

Offline jimster

« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2012, 04:16:29 AM »
Let's throw out religion for a second.

I don't want to PAY for it...period. 

So I figure abortion is being "Imposed" on me already....religion or not.

I personally don't care for laws of any kind...but the reason there ARE laws is basically to get MY money to pay for someone elses stuff, in this case, someone elses abortions.

Since I don't like abortions myself I should not have to pay, if someone else likes them, they can pay. So after reading Guzzi's post I came to the conclusion, it's really all about money, but the people who support abortions use religion instead, truth is, they need your money to rip the babies out...religion or not.  It HAS to be legal, to get your money in the first place.

I would like to see less laws all the way around on both sides, and just have people pay for their own stuff...including birth control and abortions, and while they are at it, they can pay for their own kids born out of wedlock as well.  It's all about money folks, getting money from the people, religion gets thrown in to make the debates juicy and interesting.

Every law the socialists pass is about getting someone elses money to pay for their stuff, they use religion and twist the constitution any way they can to get the money, they can't pay for their own low life crap, that about sums it up.  Sorry if that sounds crude, but it's true.  We pay for the social low life styles.  This is really not debatable either, cause it is IN process as we speak and I'm paying for a whole lotta low life stuff in my state every day.