Author Topic: Strange...  (Read 1837 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Strange...
« on: February 21, 2012, 03:57:41 PM »
  I saw judge Napolitano on Fox News this morning.  He was as smiling and effervescent as usual...and had no complaints..
  He is obviously enjoying his job...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Duke0313

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
  • I am the way, the truth, and the life. -John 14:6
Re: Strange...
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 05:03:53 PM »
Why shouldn't he? He's not hurtin'!
"Republic:  I like the sound of the word -- means people can live free, talk free, go or come, buy or sell, however they choose.  Some words give you a deep feeling.  Republic is one of those words that makes me tight in the throat. -John Wayne- The Alamo

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 12:34:41 AM »
Why shouldn't he? He's not hurtin'!
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
   Duke;
    I only mention it because there were claims recently posted here claiming that the judge had fired been by Fox News, cheated by Fox News and ill-treated by Fox News.  Still, he seemed his happy old self this morning.... on Fox News.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2012, 09:20:25 AM »
  Anyone have any links showing where the judge is perturbed with Fox News ?   Anyone ?

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2012, 01:00:04 AM »
  Hey!!!!

I saw the judge on Fox News again this morning..he was his usual happy, bubbling self.   ...And here, some claim he was fired..

Anyone heard anything more concerning his firing ?

Referring to this thread;

http://www.gboreloaded.com/forums/index.php/topic,251502.msg1099474617.html#msg1099474617

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2012, 01:10:38 AM »
IG, some seem to think that fox should ask tough questions only to certain candidates, so fox is evil.
I guess they watch cnn etc that kiss up to liberals.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2012, 11:35:34 PM »
His show ''Freedom Watch" and its content got fired.....he's being kept around, possiblely for contractual reasons, as window dressing on lessor distraction steering topics. Guys like the Judge, Pat Buchanan, etc....are at The Crossroads.  They need to decide at this juncture to just come out and be total Truth Tellers....and stop kowtowing to the ever corrupt TPTB once an for all; follow Paul Craig Roberts as an example.
TM7
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

His SHOW GOT FIRED; but HE still works for Fox News ..and enjoys it ?   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   :o  ...and... Talking

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2012, 11:27:58 PM »
IG, some seem to think that fox should ask tough questions only to certain candidates, so fox is evil.
   Fox News is to conservatives as what CNN, NBC, CBS and ABC are to liberals.  You rarely find out the who truth from any of the mainstream outlets.  It takes a willingness to watch both sides of the media and some in between to find out the real truth.  A lot of folks like you would rather just accept what Fox News tells you because you think they are the "good guys" and you don't want to put in the legwork to decide what the truth is yourself. 
But you'll gladly attack anyone else who does their research and informs themselves on whats really going on because it doesn't match what Fox News has fed you.    There's a difference in watching Fox News to get their account of a story and then fact checking it and watching Fox News, accepting what they tell you in a blind faith and then rambling on about how their always right and how anyone who thinks differently is wrong.
I'm voting 3rd party in this election by writing in Jesus Christ for president.  Sadly even if this were an option most of you would still vote Republican because "It's a two party system."

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2012, 01:39:52 PM »
   Fox News is to conservatives as what CNN, NBC, CBS and ABC are to liberals.  You rarely find out the who truth from any of the mainstream outlets.  It takes a willingness to watch both sides of the media and some in between to find out the real truth.  A lot of folks like you would rather just accept what Fox News tells you because you think they are the "good guys" and you don't want to put in the legwork to decide what the truth is yourself. 
But you'll gladly attack anyone else who does their research and informs themselves on whats really going on because it doesn't match what Fox News has fed you.    There's a difference in watching Fox News to get their account of a story and then fact checking it and watching Fox News, accepting what they tell you in a blind faith and then rambling on about how their always right and how anyone who thinks differently is wrong.
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Assumptions..assumptions..
         Yes, I am sure you an TM tap various sources for your information.  So, where do you get off ASSUMING the rest of us do not ?
    Simply because we do not "lock-step" with liberals or the conspiracy theorists, does in no way indicate that we don't investigate issues. 
   As Priscilla Mullins said nearly 400 years ago; "Why don't you speak for yourself, John ?"  Perhaps the same should apply here before passing judgement upon others.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2012, 01:46:09 PM »
His show ''Freedom Watch" and its content got fired.....he's being kept around, possiblely for contractual reasons, as window dressing on lessor distraction steering topics. Guys like the Judge, Pat Buchanan, etc....are at The Crossroads.  They need to decide at this juncture to just come out and be total Truth Tellers....and stop kowtowing to the ever corrupt TPTB once an for all; follow Paul Craig Roberts as an example.
TM7
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

His SHOW GOT FIRED; but HE still works for Fox News ..and enjoys it ?   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   :o  ...and... Talking
Don't know what his contract looked like, but his show and content are gone...he will fill some other capacity for FOXy, Inc.....
But as for my aforementioned post, this looks quite promising from The Judge_ _pretty potent stuff...TM7
....:::
What If Democracy Is Bunk?Andrew Napolitano
Infowars.com
Friday, February 24, 2012
What if you are only allowed to vote because it doesn’t make a difference? What if no matter how you vote, the elites get to have it their way? What if “one person, one vote” is just a fiction created by the government to induce your compliance? What if democracyis dangerous to personal freedom? What if democracy erodes the people’s understanding of natural rights and the foundations of government, and instead turns elections into beauty contests?What if democracy allows the government to do anything it wants, as long as more people bother to show up at the voting booth to support it than to oppose it? What if the purpose of democracy is to convince people that they could prosper not through the creation of wealth but through theft from others? What if the only moral way to acquire wealth – aside from inheritance – is through voluntary economic activity? What if the government persuaded you that you could acquire wealth through political activity? What if economic activity included all the productive and peaceful things we do? What if political activity included all the parasitical and destructive things the government does?
What if governments were originally established to protect people’s freedom, but always turn into political and imperialist enterprises that seek to expand their power, increase their territory and heighten their control of the population? What if the idea that we need a government to take care of us is actually a fiction? What if our strength as individuals and durability as a culture are contingent not on the strength of the government but on the amount of freedom we have from the government?
What if we’re seeing civil unrest around the world precisely because government is out of control? What if the cocktail of big government and democracy brings dependence and destruction? What if big government destroys people’s motivations and democracy convinces them that the only motivation they need is to vote and go along with whatever the government does?
What if the Republican primaries we’re seeing unfold aren’t actually as democratic as they may appear to be? What if the results you have seen from the states that have voted thus far don’t match the composition of the delegates those states send to the Tampa convention this summer because the polls aren’t what counts, but what counts are the secret meetings that come after the voting? What if Joe Stalin was right when he said the most powerful person in the world is the guy who counts the votes?
What if the greatest tyrant in history lives among us? What if that tyrant always gets its way, no matter what the laws are or what the Constitution says? What if that tyrant is the majority of voters? What if the tyranny of the majority in a democracy recognizes no limits on its power?
What if the government misinforms voters so as to justify anything the government wants to do? What if the government bribes people with the money it prints? What if it gives entitlements to the poor, tax breaks to the middle class and bailouts to the rich just to keep all of us dependent upon it? What if a vibrant republic requires not just the democratic process of voting, but also informed and engaged voters who understand first principles of limited government and free-market economics, and the divine origin of natural rights?

What if we could free ourselves from the yoke of big government through a campaign of education and information and personal courage that leads to a revolutionary return to first principles? What if the establishment doesn’t want this? What if the government remains the same no matter who wins elections?
What if because of Ron Paul‘s presidential campaign, because he isn’t campaigning just for votes as his competition is, because he is educating the population and winning the hearts and minds of a once free people and inspiring them to fight for their freedom once more, freedom wins? What if we can be free again? What will it take to make that happen?
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

A very timely, important and informative speech by Judge Napolitano.  I heard it when he said it, agreed with it, and gave him an intellectual kudo for it...

So what does that speech have to do with his job at Fox News..where he still happily and contentedly enjoys offering such  commentary ?

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2012, 01:17:07 AM »
So, where do you get off ASSUMING the rest of us do not ?
    Simply because we do not "lock-step" with liberals or the conspiracy theorists, does in no way indicate that we don't investigate issues. 
   As Priscilla Mullins said nearly 400 years ago; "Why don't you speak for yourself, John ?"  Perhaps the same should apply here before passing judgement upon others.

I rarely visit any uncredible news sources.  in fact I read the news from several mainstream sources and then from other outside sources such as theblaze or drudgereport.  No single news source is credible by itself.  It's up to us as responible adults to read all the news and then decipher the truth using our own brain power and common sense.

Assuming?  I'm hardly assuming that several members on this forum never go outside the Fox News channel to get their information.  Why is it your getting so defensive about it?  What about my statement is making you speak out against me stating that your ignorant if you only trust one source for your news?  Is it because you find yourself guilty of my accusations?

Consequently, I read a news story just yesterday about how fox news cut out a clip of John Bolton getting booed by a crowd over disagreeing with a soldiers opinion and inserted a scene of the audience appluading from a previous years interview. 
I'm voting 3rd party in this election by writing in Jesus Christ for president.  Sadly even if this were an option most of you would still vote Republican because "It's a two party system."

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #11 on: February 29, 2012, 02:48:42 AM »
so the judge does less work and gets paid the same , I WOULD SMILE TOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #12 on: February 29, 2012, 06:15:21 AM »
So, where do you get off ASSUMING the rest of us do not ?

I rarely visit any uncredible news sources.  in fact I read the news from several mainstream sources and then from other outside sources such as theblaze or drudgereport.  No single news source is credible by itself.  It's up to us as responible adults to read all the news and then decipher the truth using our own brain power and common sense.
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
   You didn't even notice your accusatory speech in what you said to us here ?
    " Fox News is to conservatives as what CNN, NBC, CBS and ABC are to liberals.  You rarely find out the who truth from any of the mainstream outlets.  It takes a willingness to watch both sides of the media and some in between to find out the real truth.  A lot of folks like you would rather just accept what Fox News tells you because you think they are the "good guys" and you don't want to put in the legwork to decide what the truth is yourself. 
Assuming?  I'm hardly assuming that several members on this forum never go outside the Fox News channel to get their information.  Why is it your getting so defensive about it?  What about my statement is making you speak out against me stating that your ignorant if you only trust one source for your news?  Is it because you find yourself guilty of my accusations?

Consequently, I read a news story just yesterday about how fox news cut out a clip of John Bolton getting booed by a crowd over disagreeing with a soldiers opinion and inserted a scene of the audience appluading from a previous years interview.
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

OK...

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2012, 01:18:11 AM »
I really wish you guys would learn how to quote stuff correctly so it doesn't take 10 mins to decipher what your trying to say.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2012, 02:07:37 AM »
I really wish you guys would learn how to quote stuff correctly so it doesn't take 10 mins to decipher what your trying to say.

some tell ya the time others tell ya how to build a watch  ;D
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2012, 02:49:02 AM »
ZING!

Offline nw_hunter

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2012, 01:27:00 PM »

I use to be one of those that thought the world was truly blessed by the coming of FOX NEWS"
Finally the (RIGHT) side of things could be heard for a change ::) That was back before the internet gave us the real tools we needed to obtain some truth in politics.

Back in the late 80's I never missed El-Rushbo telling us how bad the Liberal Democrats were and how great the Republicans were.He did his very best during the Clinton years. Bill gave him a lot of fodder. As a matter of fact........He should be paying Bill for helping to launching his career. (Truth be known) he prob has ;)
Today, I scratch my head and wonder why I ever listened (Believed) people like him, Hannity or Billy O. No different than slugs like Mathews or any of the Liberals from the other side of the equation.They are simply high paid shills for the same corporation.Just work in different departments.But you can't tell this to ditto heads! They have to find out on their own.Some will never get it and a few"it would seem" will and evolve! :D

Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline tobster

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (18)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2012, 02:27:08 PM »
In my opinion there is a huge difference between O'Reilly and Chris Matthews.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2012, 01:19:29 AM »
  Fox does have both sides on most issues well represented on panel discussions etc.   ..But still, some think Fox & Washington times for instance, are simply propaganda sources.
  The smart guys aren't fooled by them; the only place to get the truth, is not with Fox or Washington Times..but with the following unbiased sources:

1) Abovetopsecret.com

2) Conspiracytheory.com

3) lewrockwell.com

4) conspiracyarchive.com

Then of course, there's.... Al Jazeera.. ;) ;D

Offline magooch

« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2012, 03:56:40 AM »
Exactly!  Anyone who really watches FOX, knows that they do provide both sides to most political issues.  Try that on most of the other networks.

As for Rush Limbaugh, Hannity, Levin et al, they don't try to say they are balanced; they are the counter to the lame stream media and I say more power to them.  Frankly, I don't give a crap what the liberal left has to say.  I already know they are full of $hlitz.  For those who can stand to listen to what the left has to say, it's easy to figure out what the truth is; it's all wrong, propaganda and lies, so the truth is just the opposite of what they say.
Swingem

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2012, 04:01:38 AM »
Exactly!  Anyone who really watches FOX, knows that they do provide both sides to most political issues.  Try that on most of the other networks.

As for Rush Limbaugh, Hannity, Levin et al, they don't try to say they are balanced; they are the counter to the lame stream media and I say more power to them.  Frankly, I don't give a crap what the liberal left has to say.  I already know they are full of $hlitz.  For those who can stand to listen to what the left has to say, it's easy to figure out what the truth is; it's all wrong, propaganda and lies, so the truth is just the opposite of what they say.
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Anyone who thinks the lefties have any credibility left..should follow this thread;

http://www.gboreloaded.com/forums/index.php/topic,254348.msg1099494824.html#msg1099494824

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2012, 04:12:50 AM »
I think it's less about fox, cnn, or any other news source.
it's more about who's doing the posting. :o
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2012, 06:24:27 AM »
I think anybody that would blindly accept information from only one source is ignorant.  But people are lazy these days and want everything spoon fed to them.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2012, 11:14:50 AM »
I think anybody that would blindly accept information from only one source is ignorant.  But people are lazy these days and want everything spoon fed to them.
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  Quoting myself from reply #11:

" Assumptions..assumptions..
         Yes, I am sure you and TM tap various sources for your information.  So, where do you get off ASSUMING the rest of us do not ?
    Simply because we do not "lock-step" with liberals or the conspiracy theorists, does in no way indicate that we don't investigate issues."

Offline P.A. Myers

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (65)
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2012, 09:28:27 AM »
The judge's family is obviously being held in a cold basement in N.J. Nothing else could account for his abrupt silence. What if?
“Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never - in nothing, great or small, large or petty -
never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense”
 Winston Churchill

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2012, 09:53:02 AM »
okay, figured it out.  if fox doesn't bow down to a certain candidate, then anyone who watches it is ignorant. :o
I wonder what news outlet they watch?  I don't recall anyone saying.
someones personal blog I guess.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2012, 12:16:33 AM »
okay, figured it out.

No Bugeye, you didn't...

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2012, 12:23:07 AM »
Bet we see the judge on Fox again tomorrow.. ;)   :D

Offline P.A. Myers

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (65)
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2012, 12:49:36 AM »
I saw him! He was on a panel comenting on the SCOTUS hearings. He seems like all the air leaked out. The fire I saw on FreedomWatch has had cold water poured on it.

Maybe I am reading too much into this and everything is fine.  What if?
“Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never - in nothing, great or small, large or petty -
never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense”
 Winston Churchill