Author Topic: Which president has had the most vacations ?  (Read 1277 times)

Offline KIMBER45

• Trade Count: (0)
"In the final analysis, it is between you and God.  It was never between you and them anyway."__Mother Theresa
-----------------
Not everyone will understand your journey. That"s fine. It's not their journey to make sense of. It's yours.
--------------------------------
Hawkeye: My father warned me about you...
Chingachgook, he warned me about people like you. He said "Do not try to understand them".
 "do not try to make them understand you. That is because they are a breed apart and make no sense".
-------

-------

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: Which president has had the most vacations ?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 01:36:30 AM »
Reagan, GHWB, and GWB usually went home.  clinton and carter were probably afraid to go home.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline nw_hunter

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 02:16:51 AM »
http://factcheck.org/2010/01/president-obamas-vacation-days/

You think harping on the vacation time of Presidents might have something to do with the political party you belong ?If your a Democrat, you make excuses for your man in office........If your a Republican you do the same. None of it means squat!The thing that should bother us all, is what they are doing to the country when working. ;)
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline magooch

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2012, 03:26:15 AM »
I'd be happy if the clown we've got now would go on a permanent vacation back to Kenya.  When has he ever worked?
Swingem

Offline briarpatch

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2012, 03:56:59 AM »
Its not just a vacation that is the problem but the burden by a clown placed on an already damaged economy, perpetrated by the clown on vacation.
Of interest would be the total cost of all those vacations. Most of which has been declared secret.

Offline OldSchoolRanger

• Trade Count: (60)
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2012, 08:22:38 AM »
Reagan, GHWB, and GWB usually went home.  clinton and carter were probably afraid to go home.
;D :D

And Barry is afraid that he won't be able to go on vacation after he gets kicked out of office, so he tries to get in all the vacation time that he can, while it's on our dime.
"You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." - Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan

When you allow a lie to go unchallenged, it becomes the truth.

My quandary, I personally, don't think I have enough Handi's but, I know I have more Handi's than I really need or should have.

Offline Couger

• Trade Count: (77)
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2012, 09:38:28 AM »
Quote from: OldSchoolRanger
And Barry is afraid that he won't be able to go on vacation after he gets kicked out of office, so he tries to get in all the vacation time that he can, while it's on our dime.

True!  And esp true for his angry-baboon of a wife.  ;)   Both are worse than the most opulant, arrogant, snobby modern (real) king or queen!  Even modern day royals show some modesty and disciplne.  >:(