Author Topic: Debate tonight...CNN moderating  (Read 324 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Debate tonight...CNN moderating
« on: February 22, 2012, 02:52:49 PM »
  Bet you won't hear trhem ask;

1) Would you approve the Keystone pipeline ? If so or if not..why ?

2) How do you differ with Pres Obama on the 2nd amendment ?

3) How do you differ with Pres Obama on the 1st amendment ?

4) What is your view on Obamacare ?

5) Would you have chased oil drilling out of the gulf, as the pres did ?

6) Would you open up drilling in ANWR..if so, why ?

7) Would you force your ideas upon the church even if they are against their convictions ?

8) How has Obama's trillion dollar bailout affected our economy ?

9) Tell us about Fanniemae and Freddiemac.

10) Would you have paid off union pension funds, seeing unions themselves squandered the dues intended for those very pensions ?

11) How would you get the country bac k to work, compared to what is being done by the Obama administration ?

12) What is your view of the 30-odd "czars" appointed by Obama ?

13) What do you think of free I-Pads and 250 free minutes being awarded to welfare recipients ?

I could go on and on with questions CNN will not ask...but may get answers to anyway..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
Re: Debate tonight...CNN moderating
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 03:35:48 PM »
IG, you know these questions are off-limits because the results directly affect the Obamanation.    Stop the gimmes and the Obamatons and zombies riot.........

ST762
We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline CannonKrazy

• Trade Count: (5)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 03:38:28 PM »
Those are all valid questions and should be asked but you can bet good money none of them will ever be mentioned. Answering any one of those questions might make poor obama look bad ;) .

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2012, 06:08:54 PM »
Actually questions WERE asked in a few of those categories. Obviously not using your exact words but never the less some of your questions were asked had you listened to the debate.

Naturally the dumocraps that gave their opinions of it afterward on the Anderson Cooper show thought Mitt really won big tonight. I do agree that he bested Santorum in their little one on one's.

They gave Newt second place and while I do think he did a better job than Santorum did tonight I personally feel Ron Paul gained more ground than any of the others tonight. He got as close to equal time tonight as he is ever likely to get from them getting to weigh in on most all questions tho Romney and Santorum hogged the time with their little one on one's. At least once the moderator had to tell them enough and moved on. He should have done so more.

I believe Ron got a chance to better explain his views in several areas that many think him weak on. Anyone that couldn't/didn't get a better understanding of the logic of his positions is a died in the wool dumocrap or just wasn't listening. In the only area that makes any difference really he made it clear that even tho he has yet to win a state he is in second place on delegates and that when the counting is all done and the "official" decision made is seems fairly confident he really won Maine. Once they sort out that Florida could NOT be a winner take all state this year according to their party rules I suspect he might actually be in first place on delgates. That will drop Mitt's totals a bunch.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2012, 06:53:15 PM »
  Actually, I think the candidates are getting adept at taking the liberal's "gotcha" questions and turning them to their benefit.
  They use those questions to turn the tables on the questioners, just as they did several times tonight.  As I said in the last line of my post above..there are questions which won't be asked, but CNN may get the answers anyway... :D
   I didn't stay with CNN for the wrapup..I went over to Fox for "fair & balanced"..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline guzzijohn

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2012, 02:49:50 AM »
Quote from Ironglow:
" I didn't stay with CNN for the wrapup..I went over to Fox for "fair & balanced".."

I about spit my coffee all over my keyboard when I read that. That's funny I tell ya.
GuzziJohn

Offline KIMBER45

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2012, 07:13:16 AM »
They are a sad assortment of candidates ; that's for sure. The repubs should do better than that group. If I had to vote for one- it would be Paul. I feel he is the most honest. The remainder are professional lieatitions.
"In the final analysis, it is between you and God.  It was never between you and them anyway."__Mother Theresa
-----------------
Not everyone will understand your journey. That"s fine. It's not their journey to make sense of. It's yours.
--------------------------------
Hawkeye: My father warned me about you...
Chingachgook, he warned me about people like you. He said "Do not try to understand them".
 "do not try to make them understand you. That is because they are a breed apart and make no sense".
-------

-------

Offline powderman

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2012, 12:30:41 PM »
Musta been on cable or satelite, was not available to me. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm