Author Topic: mould  (Read 752 times)

Offline srussell

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (14)
  • A Real Regular
mould
« on: February 29, 2012, 07:35:49 PM »
Veral can or will you cut a mould with one cavity for a lube grove bullet and the other for a paper patch

Offline Veral

• GBO Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (1)
    • Lead Bullet Technology
Re: mould
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2012, 03:37:31 PM »
   Yes, for $10 extra set up fee, I will make a change in bullet type, from gc to pb, lubed to paper patch, etc.  Restrictions are,  all must be the same bullet, which can be any of the flatnose or spitzer profiles which LBT offers.   I make a fair number of paper patch molds, and find that most like them with a small bevel base, which makes it easier to wrap and twist  the tail without tearing and wrinkles.  Specify the diameter for each type.   Bear in mind that weight will change but length will be the same, which means a paper patch will be considerably lighter than a lubed bullet, normally, unless you are using only .001 thick paper.
  You asked about a two cavity, but I'll do the same in 4 cavity, with whatever number of cavities is specified, but only one change per mold.  I do reserve the right to refuse some options for the $10 changover fee, so contact me by email or phone before placing an order.  I will not cut two different lengths/weights, or two different styles in one mold.

Throw your day dreams at me, for any kind of bullet from 22 cal up to 8 bore, and I'll tell you what I can do to make  your day dream a reality!
Veral Smith

Offline srussell

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (14)
  • A Real Regular
Re: mould
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2012, 05:51:17 PM »
thinks for the reply. will get back to you

Offline Veral

• GBO Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (1)
    • Lead Bullet Technology