Author Topic: PROOF...Government should shrink..  (Read 284 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
PROOF...Government should shrink..
« on: March 08, 2012, 12:16:50 AM »
  Many here, including the Tea Party, Ron Paul Supporters and backers of Newt & the Ricks, both Perry and Santorum have long been saying that federal government is too big, bloated and out of control..state governments also...
  Here is another proof positive that the bloated, "give your supporters goodies", Obama administration is in a situation where the 'left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing'.  There are only 2 choices..either they terribly mismanaged taxpayer funds or they intentionally filched huge funds from taxpayers to feed their friends..you choose.
   This is the story of $11,000,000 handed out to see that 'job seekers' in Detroit had nice wardrobe when applying for work. We find that for our $11 million.... just 2 people were clothed with 'application clothes'.  It doesn't say whether those two got a job...so perhaps those two wardrobes which cous US $5.5 million each..were just some "cool party clothes" !

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20120307/METRO01/203070333/Audit-Part-11M-grant-Detroit-job-seekers-only-aided-2?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

Honestly; has the Obamanation administration earned  4 more years ?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: PROOF...Government should shrink..
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2012, 01:12:55 AM »
my daughter used to spend that much on clothes ;D
no, this was a deliberate payback to a supporter.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: PROOF...Government should shrink..
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2012, 01:15:55 AM »
my daughter used to spend that much on clothes ;D
no, this was a deliberate payback to a supporter.
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Yep; who cares, it's only money that was taxed away from the people !

..That was "stimulus" money I guess.  It didn't stimulate the economy...but it sure stimulated some of Obama's friends !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)