Author Topic: I dare you..  (Read 546 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
I dare you..
« on: March 12, 2012, 09:54:27 AM »
  I dare you to just start viewing this informtive video by a former Special Forces general. The vido only rund 5-6 minutes but it explains much of what id happening today.  If you miss it...you're missing some of the hidden devioces working against all Americans..an old pattern..  See Gen Boykin:
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7w3ZEbC09k&feature=player_embedded
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: I dare you..
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2012, 10:40:11 AM »
Rats, don't have sound.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2012, 11:26:09 AM »
Great video IG. Thanks for posting. I think General Boykin is spot on.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2012, 01:06:56 PM »
 For  Bugeye;
        Here is the cut Gen Boykin spoke of at about 4:25 in his video where the red tag came up to click on..here it shows Obama shouting about how we cannot rely on the military..we must have a "civilian defense force that is just as powerful, just as strong, just as well funded" as the military.
  He wants to establish his brownshirts with as much funding as the regular military.  The important thing to note are the complete morons behind him..applauding like crazy as he announces how he plans to rob them of THEIR freedom..what a bunch of idiots !!
     http://www.youtube.com/watch?src_vid=Z7w3ZEbC09k&annotation_id=annotation_272656&feature=iv&v=Tt2yGzHfy7s

Sigh... there are so many idiots..so little time..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2012, 01:55:07 PM »
For  Bugeye;
        Here is the cut Gen Boykin spoke of at about 4:25 in his video where the red tag came up to click on..here it shows Obama shouting about how we cannot rely on the military..we must have a "civilian defense force that is just as powerful, just as strong, just as well funded" as the military.
  He wants to establish his brownshirts with as much funding as the regular military.  The important thing to note are the complete morons behind him..applauding like crazy as he announces how he plans to rob them of THEIR freedom..what a bunch of idiots !!
     http://www.youtube.com/watch?src_vid=Z7w3ZEbC09k&annotation_id=annotation_272656&feature=iv&v=Tt2yGzHfy7s

Sigh... there are so many idiots..so little time..

I think someone had posted this link in another thread, or I could have got it in an email.
The General has some very good points.Many of the things he talks about have been going on in this country for years.One of the Huge steps in the implementation of control was the creation of the Department of Homeland Security.These things didn't begin with, nor will they end with Obama.He is only part of the plan, and doing his job well.

These NWO people are everywhere! They have taken control of the Republican and Democrat parties.They want to see an end to the form of government given us by the founders.

The General would make a good spokesman for Ron Paul.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2012, 02:18:29 PM »
" I think someone had posted this link in another thread, or I could have got it in an email"
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Probably my fault NW, I posted a link back to here on another thread.
  The Tea Party also speaks the same language along with Sarah Palin , but some here still choose to ridicule both..