Author Topic: Santorum says global warming a liberal hoax.  (Read 1463 times)

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
Santorum says global warming a liberal hoax.
« on: March 13, 2012, 10:13:21 AM »
 Rick Santorum: ‘The dangers of carbon dioxide? Tell that to a plant’    By Dylan Stableford
Senior Media Reporter  By Dylan Stableford | The Ticket – 4 hrs ago     

• Santorum holds a piece of shale as he speaks at the Gulf Coast Energy Summit in Biloxi, March 12, 2012. (AP/Rogelio …
   Rick Santorum told attendees at the Gulf Coast Energy Summit in Biloxi, Mississippi, on Monday to trust his judgment on the environment, highlighting his position on climate change—that is, that it's a liberal myth.
"The dangers of carbon dioxide? Tell that to a plant, how dangerous carbon dioxide is," Santorum said, according to the Associated Press.
Santorum sharpened his tone on the energy issue as the country's surging gas prices have come into focus.
"I didn't change as the climate changed," Santorum said. "I stood tall. Now the climate has changed and everyone's for drilling now. But understand that when times were tough, they were not and I was."
As he did last month, Santorum positioned himself as the only candidate in the GOP field that stands polar opposite of Obama on energy, calling global warming a "hoax."
On Saturday, an op-ed penned by Santorum was published on RedState.com, explaining his position in more detail.
"The Washington Establishment would rather fight global warming than fight for American jobs," Santorum wrote. "President Obama and his administration have decided to wage war against global warming and thus against the American worker. ... Those living on or near the Gulf Coast in particular know the impact these extreme environmental positions can have on the region's economy."
Santorum's GOP opponents, Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich, have flip-flopped and "supported the radical environmentalists' measures to combat global warming at the expense of American jobs."
More:

Romney and Gingrich have changed their views for one simple reason: to pander to Republican voters when the political heat is rising. They sought to ingratiate themselves with trendy liberal elites—despite lack of conclusive, verifiable scientific evidence ... Of all the GOP candidates, I am the only one who has not bowed, and will never bow, to this liberal orthodoxy. I did not pander when global warming seemed cool to the press and to Hollywood. We know that climate changes over time, that the earth warms and cools over time. This debate is about whether human activity plays a role, and whether U.S. emissions cuts can have any effect when China and India refuse to go along. The apostles of this pseudo-religion believe that America and its people are the source of the earth's temperature. I do not.

Gingrich, for his part, also took the anti-Obama baton during his speech to the same summit Monday. "[This is a] very anti-fossil fuel administration," Gingrich said. "The left wing environmental movement hates oil."
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
Re: Santorum says global warming a liberal hoax.
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2012, 11:52:04 AM »
Well yea!!
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline magooch

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2012, 03:33:21 PM »
I looked out the window today at the snow fallling from the sky and said, something has to be done about this danged global warming.
Swingem

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2012, 05:49:23 PM »
I know one way to stop global warming.....take away Obama's teleprompters. ;D ;D

ST762
We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline mcwoodduck

• Trade Count: (11)
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2012, 06:03:08 PM »
Clearly it is a hoax.
It does not use scientific methode to prove or disprove the hypothisis.
When they do not take the heat source into account and 75% of the data collection sites are corrupted by being close to an artificial heat source.
Nothing they say can be taken as truth.
Also when in science is a so called majority then taken as fact.
In the 1300's the majority thought the earth was flat and that you would fall off.
In a few years 3rd graders will laugh at the idea of global warming just like we did at a flat earth.  And will wonder how so many people could be that Stupid!
I also am wondering why the liberals are against bullying in school when they use it so well to quell any one questioning their money maker of green BS.

Offline Sourdough

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2012, 06:57:05 PM »
The only thing I agree with him on.  He is right on this issue.  I have always said the trees and the plants will take care of the Carbon, we just need to plant more plants. 
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2012, 01:21:38 AM »
  Basic science;
      Humans and animal life need oxygen, plant life needs CO2..a wonderful exchange plan which God designed.  If we had a super abundance of CO2..plant life would be growing all over us like kudzu..
         "Global warming" was junk science so they started calling it "climate change"...well DUH !  The climate is changing all the time.. from El nino, sunspots & flares etc. 
    Then they were caught lying and "cooking the books'.. so their credibility on global warming is ZILCH !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2012, 02:07:51 AM »
If it wasn't for global warming, we'd still be in the ice age.
for a long time it was said that the sun would burn itself out in a few million years.
now, it's getting hotter.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2004/jul/18/20040718-115714-6334r/?page=all
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2012, 02:09:23 AM »
I like Rick.  I hope he makes it all the way.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2012, 02:23:06 AM »
I like Rick.  I hope he makes it all the way.

Holy Cow we agree !  ;D

global warming , it occures over thousands of years if not moillions as does cooling . Its like saying if I go swiming in the Atlantic ocean my body heat will effect the Gulf Stream or if I tinkle while swiming it could cause flooding along the East coast of the USA.
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline Raptor

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2012, 03:08:10 AM »
That doesn,t surprise me, I bet he thinks the earth is only 4,000 years old too, Santorum doesn,t have brain.
People need to start looking at the facts more, thats what got our country into trouble in first place.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2012, 04:09:08 AM »
That doesn,t surprise me, I bet he thinks the earth is only 4,000 years old too, Santorum doesn,t have brain.
People need to start looking at the facts more, thats what got our country into trouble in first place.
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

On what do you base your assumption ?  I have never heard santorum comment on the age of the earth, please post a credible source which backs your contention..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline mcwoodduck

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2012, 04:14:24 AM »
What evidence makes you think we have man made global warming?
I can show three reasons why do not.
1) Al Gore still flys on his private airplane and travels in a convoy, has multiple large houses
2) Alternate fuels are using more diesel fuels to make than they produce.  Those alternative fuels still produce CO2
3) We would not allow goods in from 3rd world countries that are creating problems like China and India.

Clearly this Green thing, Man Made global warming is a Hoax to weaken the US.  To grab control over people and give them fewer options.  It is a money maker for people like the academics that have to do studies on impact.  It has made Al Gore a Billionaire with his carbon credits.  Remember Al Owns a majority of Occidental Oil.  Wouldn't he have closed it if Oil was the big cause?  Wouldn't Al have taken his Billions in carbon credits and built some alternative energy source (wind or solar farm and produce energy, built a hydrogen fuel cell plant, built a hydrogen fuel cell car company.  No he continues to buy houses fly here and there and grope luxury hotel maids.

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2012, 04:24:44 AM »
Even the most fundemental Christians don't believe the earth is only 4,000 years old.  Get your facts straight.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline Swift One

• A Real Regular
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2012, 04:30:27 AM »
The earth goes through several geological changes.  Just a natural process.  I read somewhere a few years ago that we were over due for another ice age.
It's all a hot mess...........

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2012, 05:54:07 AM »
A little off topic...Who decided that Al Gore could sell "Carbon Credits"? I am sure that a "Carbon Credit" isnt a tangible good?

Whats to stop me from selling "Carbon Credits" myself on ebay?
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline crustylicious

• A Real Regular
  • Reading is fundamental, comprehension optional!
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2012, 06:21:59 AM »
His denial in the face of irrefutable facts could cost him the election if he makes it that far.
More Americans Now Believe in Climate Change
http://www.ens-newswire.com/ens/mar2012/2012-03-06-091.html
http://millburn.patch.com/blog_posts/the-other-global-warming-conspiracy
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so sure of themselves, and the wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
"The speaking in perpetual hyperbole is comely in nothing but love" Francis Bacon, Sr.
Voting is like driving a car- choose (D) to go forward- choose (R) to go backwards!
When all think alike, no one thinks very much. Albert Einstein

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2012, 06:36:09 AM »
No doubt it changes , the debate is cause and effect . Guess its easier to stop gas engines instead of making cows stop passing gas  . That is the debate really  ;)  Some liberals / communist / soicalist JUST HAVE TO DO SOMETHING !
 Hey think about it people are on avg 98.6 DEG. in temp. Now consider there are more every day , a fact. So if some went away things would cool down , Right ? logical really  ;) .

Offline mcwoodduck

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2012, 11:22:11 AM »
A little off topic...Who decided that Al Gore could sell "Carbon Credits"? I am sure that a "Carbon Credit" isnt a tangible good?

Whats to stop me from selling "Carbon Credits" myself on ebay?
Nothing
I tried to get my Step Mother to sell Carbon credits for each tree on the farm.
You pay $10 a year for 100 carbon credits for a tree with a few hundred acers of trees,
Now the other way was the guilty bought a carbon credit to use a walkman and they then sent X$ - minus their fee to some goat herder in the Sudan not to use a walkman and that way you off set you foot print.
Huge scam.  Some say the lottery is a tax on stupid people, but those same people have a chance of winning no matter how small.  Carbon credits are a tax on stupid people that have no chance of paying off (except those that sell them) kind of the same as paying to name a star after someone. 

Offline mcwoodduck

« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2012, 11:31:31 AM »
His denial in the face of irrefutable facts could cost him the election if he makes it that far.
And 98% of American Kids under 7 Believe in the Easter bunny or the tooth Fairy, when you grow up and look at the facts.  Things change and like I said before at some point the same Well Duh! attatude we have about the earth being round and not flat is what will happen with the fraud that is Man Made Global warming.  We may have global warming nad if the data collection points were not corupted by outside heat sources and that the satalite data is showing the temps are stable for the past 20 years I believe them.
On the other hand the last time we had a warming it was what ended the Dark ages and brought about the renassance ending the Viking raids, and expanding trade and exploration.  The warming of the earth by a degree or two made farming easier.  What would the world be like if we could Farm Siberia and Alaska.  Would it drive down food costs, drive down fuel costs as it would be easier to drill in warm weather?

Offline mcwoodduck

« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2012, 11:47:06 AM »
No doubt it changes , the debate is cause and effect . Guess its easier to stop gas engines instead of making cows stop passing gas  . That is the debate really  ;)  Some liberals / communist / soicalist JUST HAVE TO DO SOMETHING !
 Hey think about it people are on avg 98.6 DEG. in temp. Now consider there are more every day , a fact. So if some went away things would cool down , Right ? logical really  ;) .
Shoot all,
I think that is one of those Myths.
If that were the case it would not snow over NYC between the 5 to 7 million People and hte heating loads of the buildings.
I think it also follows along the same lines when China hit a Billion there was a worry that if they all jumped at the same time it would knock the earth out of orbit.  Something we have not seen when Metors with more mass than a Billion People slammed into the earth.
Makes great science fiction. Though.
Kind of like Logan's Run.  Where they kill you at 35. 

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2012, 11:51:54 AM »
And 98% of American Kids under 7 Believe in the Easter bunny or the tooth Fairy, when you grow up and look at the facts.  Things change and like I said before at some point the same Well Duh! attatude we have about the earth being round and not flat is what will happen with the fraud that is Man Made Global warming.  We may have global warming nad if the data collection points were not corupted by outside heat sources and that the satalite data is showing the temps are stable for the past 20 years I believe them.
On the other hand the last time we had a warming it was what ended the Dark ages and brought about the renassance ending the Viking raids, and expanding trade and exploration.  The warming of the earth by a degree or two made farming easier.  What would the world be like if we could Farm Siberia and Alaska.  Would it drive down food costs, drive down fuel costs as it would be easier to drill in warm weather?

Some folks believe in bigfoot and the loch ness monster too!
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2012, 04:09:42 AM »
Shoot all,
I think that is one of those Myths.
If that were the case it would not snow over NYC between the 5 to 7 million People and hte heating loads of the buildings.
I think it also follows along the same lines when China hit a Billion there was a worry that if they all jumped at the same time it would knock the earth out of orbit.  Something we have not seen when Metors with more mass than a Billion People slammed into the earth.
Makes great science fiction. Though.
Kind of like Logan's Run.  Where they kill you at 35.

I was smiling while typing , the silly ideas we use to decide our leader , Load hepl us , please . BTW when addressing global warming it seems a degree or two every 100 -150 or more years is the rate so I doubt it would slow snow fall over NYC as fast as you offered .....

Offline mcwoodduck

« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2012, 12:07:31 PM »
No I ment the heat comming off 5 to 7 million people in NYC would heat the city and cause there to be a bubble of heat over it that would keep it from snowing.
You know like when the roads are warm and it is snowing in Richmond and nothing sticks to the roads but the grass is turning white.

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2012, 04:23:29 PM »
Global warming is a hoax.  It has been proven in a paper.  A summary is as follows:

Posted on October 3, 2010 by John Hinderaker  The Global Warming Hoax: A Summary Global warming alarmism is not science.  It is a toxic combination of pseudo-religion and totalitarian politics.  To the extent that there is any debate over climate science–the alarmists run from debate like vampires fleeing garlic–the “skeptics” always win.  If you want to follow climate science controversies in a rigorous but accessible fashion, check out the Science and Environmental Policy Project’s web site.  Among other things, it features a weekly update on matters relating to the global warming debate.
 This week’s SEPP newsletter includes an excellent piece by Dr. Harrison “Jack” Schmitt, a former United States Senator from New Mexico as well as a geologist and former Apollo astronaut who currently is an aerospace consultant.  Dr. Schmitt reviews some of the basic evidence that the alarmists try to wish away. You really should read it all; here are some excerpts:

Policy makers at the head of government in the United States and elsewhere apparently want to believe, and to have others believe, that human use of fossil fuels accelerates global warming. They pursue this quest in order to impose ever greater and clearly unconstitutional control on the economy and personal liberty in the name of a hypothetically omnipotent government. There exists no true concern by the President or Congressional Leadership about the true effects of climate change – only a poorly concealed, ideologically driven attempt to use conjured up threats of catastrophic consequences as a lever to gain authoritarian control of society.
 There has been an absolute natural increase in global surface temperature of half a degree Centigrade per 100 years (0.9 degrees Fahrenheit) over the last three and a half centuries.  Observational climate data and objective interpretations of those data strongly indicate that nature, not human activity, exerts the primary influence on this current long term warming and on all global climate variations. Human influence through use of fossil fuels has been and remains minor if even detectable.  Claims to the contrary only find support in highly questionable climate models that fail repeatedly against the reality of nature. What, then, stimulates historically and geologically observed, sometimes slow and sometimes radical, changes in climate?
 The primary alternative hypothesis to human-caused global warming is natural climate change driven by the Sun. … As many scientists have documented, the position and orientation of the Earth in its orbit around the sun, and the Sun’s variable influence and activity, determine weather and climate.  Seasons vary because of changing solar energy input in annual response to the varying orientation of Earth’s Northern and Southern Hemispheres. … Further, variations in solar radiation received by the Earth correlate with short-term variations in Earth’s weather, based on the slow movement of loops called “Rossby waves” in atmospheric jet streams.
 Observations by astronomers over the centuries, as well as studies of tree rings, stalagmite layers, and other pre-historic and geological records, have defined an 11-year sunspot cycle superimposed on a number of longer climate cycles. Much modern research documents that the sunspot cycle also correlates with variations in stratospheric winds and ozone production, cosmic ray flux, ionosphere-troposphere interactions, and the global electrical circuit that exists between the ionosphere and the Earth’s surface.
 Correlations of records of seasonal changes, solar activity cycles, and local and regional rainfall oscillations all confirm that in some way radiation emanating from the Sun drives changes in weather and climate. Solar interplanetary magnetic fields, whose polarity varies every 22 years or twice the sunspot cycle, may play an additional role as their strength varies directly with increases and decreases in numbers of sunspots. …
 More broadly, geological and planetological observations show that major perturbations in climate relate to the position and orientation of the Earth in its orbit around the Sun. For example, as Serbian mathematician Milutin Milankovic pointed out in 1941, as have many others since, initiation of the major ice ages on Earth correlate with a 23,000-year precession cycle, a 41,000-year obliquity cycle, and a 100,000-year eccentricity cycle in the position of the Earth relative to the Sun. …
 Climate cycles related to internal solar activity are superposed on long-term orbital cycles. For example, the Medieval Warm Period (800-1300) and the Little Ice Age (1400-1900) correlate, respectively, with very active and very passive periods of recorded sunspot activity. As a fairly recent example of solar influence on climate, the Little Ice Age occurred during a 500-year long sequence of three deep reductions in sunspot frequency.  The coldest temperatures came during the last of these minima, a 70- year period of exceptionally few sunspots (the Maunder Minimum).  The Medieval Warm Period, (when the Vikings colonized Greenland, glaciers retreated, and farmers could at least survive) also correlates to repeated multi-century long, high sunspot frequency.
 Since the end of the early 1900s, peak values in sunspot activity rose steadily until 1960, leveling off at higher than normal values until apparently starting to fall about 2000.
 The 11-year sunspot cycle repetitions are superimposed on a number of long-term cycles of past highs and lows in solar activity. For example, the Gleissberg cycle has imprecisely defined periods of 90 ± 30 years in length.  More energetic sunspot activity in the Gleissberg cycle may correlate with temporary decades of warming, such as in the 1930s and 1990s with the reverse being true in the 1810s and 1910s. Analyses of tree rings, lake levels, cave deposits, tree ring variations in cosmic ray-produced isotopes (14C and 10Be), and oxygen isotope ratios record what appear to be other long period solar cycles, specifically, 2400, 1500 years, 200, as well as the Gleissberg cycle.
 Many advocates of human-caused global warming agree that solar cycles show correlations with regional climate variations; but, absent a proven amplification mechanism to enhance small solar energy (irradiance) variations, they reject nature in favor of fossil fuel burning.
It is worth noting that the alarmists are inconsistent, in that their own theory, that carbon dioxide is a sort of thermostat that controls Earth’s temperature, is plausible only if all objective effects of CO2 in the atmosphere are multiplied by “positive feedbacks” of various kinds.  The difference is that empirically, Earth’s temperatures correlate closely with solar activity, while they correlate hardly at all with the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere, which has varied widely over geologic history.

Specifically with respect to the last 120 years, the correlation of measured solar energy input variations with global surface temperature and sea surface temperature is very strong.  The statistical correlation of solar irradiance with air temperature has been about 79%.  In contrast, during the last 50 years, the correlation of measured carbon dioxide increases with global surface temperature has been only about 22%. This directly contradicts the assumption that carbon dioxide has had a large influence on climate in the last 50 years. …
 Additional support that an amplification mechanism exists comes from recent observational data on variations in stratospheric water vapor concentrations over three decades. These data suggest that decreases in water vapor have contributed to amplified sea surface cooling since 2000 while increases between 1980 and 2000 accented surface warming.  This relationship may correspond with stratospheric cooling and lower water retention due to lower than average solar energy input since 2000.
 Climate change driven by the Sun constitutes a strongly competitive, purely scientific hypothesis to the climate modeling-political hypothesis of human-caused global warming advocated by climate modelers and their acolytes in the science, media, and political establishments. … The current decade or longer period of cold winters in the northern United States and Europe coincide with a relatively prolonged reduction in sunspot activity below even the norm for a minimum in the 11-year cycle.
 Actual observations show that climate varies in response to natural forces and that human burning of fossil fuels has had negligible effect over the last 100 years.

The link is:  http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2010/10/027369.php

Another link to some people who have contributed to the demonstration of global warming hoax.....
>http://www.windtaskforce.org/forum/topics/globl-warming-hoax-artcle-http-www-globalwarminghoax-com-news-php

Global Warming Hoax
It is not the responsibility of ‘climate realist’ scientists to prove that dangerous human-caused climate change is not happening. Rather, it is those who propose that it is, and promote the allocation of massive investments to solve the supposed ‘problem’, who have the obligation to convincingly demonstrate that recent climate change is not of mostly natural origin and, if we do nothing, catastrophic change will ensue. To date, this they have utterly failed to do so.
Now the list of names:
Signed by:
  • Habibullo I. Abdussamatov, Dr. Sci., mathematician and astrophysicist, Head of the Russian-Ukrainian Astrometria project on the board of the Russian segment of the ISS, Head of Space Research Laboratory at the Pulkovo Observatory of the Russian Academy of Sciences, St. Petersburg, Russia
  • Göran Ahlgren, docent organisk kemi, general secretary of the Stockholm Initiative, Professor of Organic Chemistry, Stockholm, Sweden
  • Syun-Ichi Akasofu, PhD, Professor of Physics, Emeritus and Founding Director, International Arctic Research Center of the University of Alaska, Fairbanks, Alaska, U.S.A.
  • J.R. Alexander, Professor Emeritus, Dept. of Civil Engineering, University of Pretoria, South Africa; Member, UN Scientific and Technical Committee on Natural Disasters, 1994-2000, Pretoria, South Africa.
  • Jock Allison, PhD, ONZM, formerly Ministry of Agriculture Regional Research Director, Dunedin, New Zealand
  • Bjarne Andresen, PhD, dr. scient, physicist, published and presents on the impossibility of a "global temperature", Professor, The Niels Bohr Institute, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
  • Timothy F. Ball, PhD, environmental consultant and former climatology professor, University of Winnipeg, Member, Science Advisory Board, ICSC, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
  • Douglas W. Barr, BS (Meteorology, University of Chicago), BS and MS (Civil Engineering, University of Minnesota), Barr Engineering Co. (environmental issues and water resources), Minnesota, U.S.A.
  • Romuald Bartnik, PhD (Organic Chemistry), Professor Emeritus, Former chairman of the Department of Organic and Applied Chemistry, climate work in cooperation with Department of Hydrology and Geological Museum, University of Lodz, Lodz, Poland
  • Colin Barton, B.Sc., PhD, Earth Science, Principal research scientist (retd), Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO), Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
  • Joe Bastardi, BSc, (Meteorology, Pennsylvania State), meteorologist, State College, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
  • Ernst-Georg Beck, Dipl. Biol. (University of Freiburg), Biologist, Freiburg, Germany
  • David Bellamy, OBE, English botanist, author, broadcaster, environmental campaigner, Hon. Professor of Botany (Geography), University of Nottingham, Hon. Prof. Faculty of Engineering and Physical Systems, Central Queensland University, Hon. Prof. of Adult and Continuing Education, University of Durham, United Nations Environment Program Global 500 Award Winner, Dutch Order of The Golden Ark, Bishop Auckland County, Durham, U.K.
  • M. I. Bhat, Professor & Head, Department of Geology & Geophysics, University of Kashmir, Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir, India
  • Ian R. Bock, BSc, PhD, DSc, Biological sciences (retired), Ringkobing, Denmark
  • Sonja A. Boehmer-Christiansen, PhD, Reader Emeritus, Dept. of Geography, Hull University, Editor - Energy&Environment, Multi-Science (www.multi-science.co.uk), Hull, United Kingdom
  • Atholl Sutherland Brown, PhD (Geology, Princeton University), Regional Geology, Tectonics and Mineral Deposits, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
  • Stephen C. Brown, PhD (Environmental Science, State University of New York), District Agriculture Agent, Assistant Professor, University of Alaska Fairbanks, Ground Penetrating Radar Glacier research, Palmer, Alaska, U.S.A.
  • James Buckee, D.Phil. (Oxon), focus on stellar atmospheres, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
  • Dan Carruthers, M.Sc., Arctic Animal Behavioural Ecologist, wildlife biology consultant specializing in animal ecology in Arctic and Subarctic regions, Alberta, Canada
  • Robert M. Carter, PhD, Professor, Marine Geophysical Laboratory, James Cook University, Townsville, Australia
  • Dr. Arthur V. Chadwick, PhD, Geologist, dendrochronology (analyzing tree rings to determine past climate) lecturing, Southwestern Adventist University, Keene, Texas, U.S.A.
  • George V. Chilingar, PhD, Member, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow President, Russian Academy of Natural Sciences, U.S.A. Section, Emeritus Professor of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, U.S.A.
  • Ian D. Clark, PhD, Professor (isotope hydrogeology and paleoclimatology), Dept. of Earth Sciences, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
  • Charles A. Clough, BS (Mathematics, Massachusetts Institute of Technology), MS (Atmospheric Science, Texas Tech University), former (to 2006) Chief of the US Army Atmospheric Effects Team at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland; now residing in Bel Air, Maryland, U.S.A.
  • Paul Copper, BSc, MSc, PhD, DIC, FRSC, Professor Emeritus, Department of Earth Sciences, Laurentian University Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
  • Piers Corbyn, MSc (Physics (Imperial College London)), ARCS, FRAS, FRMetS, astrophysicist (Queen Mary College, London), consultant, founder WeatherAction long range forecasters, London, United Kingdom
  • Allan Cortese, meteorological researcher and spotter for the National Weather Service, retired computer professional, Billerica, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
  • Richard S. Courtney, PhD, energy and environmental consultant, IPCC expert reviewer, Falmouth, Cornwall, United Kingdom
  • Susan Crockford, PhD (Zoology/Evolutionary Biology/Archaeozoology), Adjunct Professor (Anthropology/Faculty of Graduate Studies), University of Victoria, Victoria, British Colombia, Canada
  • (Claude Culross, PhD (Organic Chemistry), retired, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, U.S.A.
  • Joseph D’Aleo, BS, MS (Meteorology, University of Wisconsin), Doctoral Studies (NYU), Executive Director - ICECAP (International Climate and Environmental Change Assessment Project), Fellow of the AMS, College Professor Climatology/Meteorology, First Director of Meteorology The Weather Channel, Hudson, New Hampshire, U.S.A.
  • Chris R. de Freitas, PhD, Climate Scientist, School of Environment, The University of Auckland, New Zealand
  • Willem de Lange, MSc (Hons), DPhil (Computer and Earth Sciences), Senior Lecturer in Earth and Ocean Sciences, Waikato University, Hamilton, New Zealand
  • James DeMeo, PhD (University of Kansas 1986, Earth/Climate Science), now in Private Research, Ashland, Oregon, U.S.A.
  • David Deming, PhD (Geophysics), Associate Professor, College of Arts and Sciences, University of Oklahoma, Norman, Oklahoma, U.S.A.
  • James E Dent; B.Sc., FCIWEM, C.Met, FRMetS, C.Env., Independent Consultant, Member of WMO OPACHE Group on Flood Warning, Hadleigh, Suffolk, England
  • Robert W. Durrenberger, PhD, former Arizona State Climatologist and President of the American Association of State Climatologists, Professor Emeritus of Geography, Arizona State University; Sun City, Arizona, U.S.A.
  • Don J. Easterbrook, PhD, Emeritus Professor of Geology, Western Washington, University, Bellingham, Washington, U.S.A.
  • Per Engene, MSc, Biologist, Bø i Telemark, Norway, Co-author The Climate. Science and Politics (2009)
  • Robert H. Essenhigh, PhD, E.G. Bailey Professor of Energy Conversion, Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, U.S.A.
  • David Evans, PhD (EE), MSc (Stat), MSc (EE), MA (Math), BE (EE), BSc, mathematician, carbon accountant and modeler, computer and electrical engineer and head of 'Science Speak', Scientific Advisory Panel member - Australian Climate Science Coalition, Perth, Western Australia, Australia
  • Sören Floderus, PhD (Physical Geography (Uppsala University)), coastal-environment specialization, Copenhagen, Denmark
  • Louis Fowler, BS (Mathematics), MA (Physics), 33 years in environmental measurements (Ambient Air Quality Measurements), Austin, Texas, U.S.A.
  • Stewart Franks, PhD, Professor, Hydroclimatologist, University of Newcastle, Australia
  • Gordon Fulks, PhD (Physics, University of Chicago), cosmic radiation, solar wind, electromagnetic and geophysical phenomena, Corbett, Oregon, U.S.A.
  • R. W. Gauldie, PhD, Research Professor, Hawai'i Institute of Geophysics and Planetology, School of Ocean Earth Sciences and Technology, University of Hawai'i at Manoa (Retired), U.S.A.
  • David G. Gee, Professor of Geology (Emeritus), Department of Earth Sciences, Uppsala University, Villavagen 16, Uppsala, Sweden
  • Lee C. Gerhard, PhD, Senior Scientist Emeritus, University of Kansas, past director and state geologist, Kansas Geological Survey, U.S.A.
  • Gerhard Gerlich, Dr.rer.nat. (Mathematical Physics: Magnetohydrodynamics) habil. (Real Measure Manifolds), Professor, Institut für Mathematische Physik, Technische Universität Carolo-Wilhelmina zu Braunschweig, Braunschweig, Germany, Co-author of “Falsification Of The Atmospheric CO2 Greenhouse Effects Within The Frame Of Physics”, Int.J.Mod.Phys.,2009
  • Albrecht Glatzle, PhD, ScAgr, Agro-Biologist and Gerente ejecutivo, Tropical pasture research and land use management, Director científico de INTTAS, Loma Plata, Paraguay
  • Fred Goldberg, PhD, Adj Professor, Royal Institute of Technology (Mech, Eng.), Secretary General KTH International Climate Seminar 2006 and Climate analyst and member of NIPCC, Lidingö, Sweden
  • Wayne Goodfellow, PhD (Earth Science), Ocean Evolution, Paleoenvironments, Adjunct Professor, Senior Research Scientist, University of Ottawa, Geological Survey of Canada, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
  • Thomas B. Gray, MS, Meteorology, Retired, USAF, Yachats, Oregon, U.S.A.
  • Vincent Gray, PhD, New Zealand Climate Coalition, expert reviewer for the IPCC, author of The Greenhouse Delusion: A Critique of Climate Change 2001, Wellington, New Zealand
  • William M. Gray, PhD, Professor Emeritus, Dept. of Atmospheric Science, Colorado State University, Head of the Tropical Meteorology Project, Fort Collins, Colorado, U.S.A.
  • Kenneth P. Green, M.Sc. (Biology, University of San Diego) and a Doctorate in Environmental Science and Engineering from the University of California at Los Angeles, Resident Scholar, American Enterprise Institute, Washington, DC, U.S.A.
  • Charles B. Hammons, PhD (Applied Mathematics), systems/software engineering, modeling & simulation, design, Consultant, Coyle, Oklahoma, U.S.A.
  • William Happer, PhD, Cyrus Fogg Bracket Professor of Physics (research focus is interaction of light and matter, a key mechanism for global warming and cooling), Princeton University; Former Director, Office of Energy Research (now Office of Science), US Department of Energy (supervised climate change research), Member - National Academy of Sciences of the USA, American Academy of Arts and Sciences, American Philosophical Society; Princeton, NJ, USA.
  • Howard Hayden, PhD, Emeritus Professor (Physics), University of Connecticut, The Energy Advocate, Connecticut, U.S.A.
  • Ross Hays, Atmospheric Scientist, NASA Columbia Scientific Balloon Facility, Palestine, Texas, U.S.A.
  • James A. Heimbach, Jr., BA Physics (Franklin and Marshall College), Master's and PhD in Meteorology (Oklahoma University), Prof. Emeritus of Atmospheric Sciences (University of North Carolina at Asheville), Springvale, Maine, U.S.A.
  • Ole Humlum, PhD, Professor, Department of Physical Geography, Institute of Geosciences, University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway
  • Craig D. Idso, PhD, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Center for the Study of Carbon Dioxide and Global Change, Tempe, Arizona, U.S.A.
  • Sherwood B. Idso, PhD, President, Center for the Study of Carbon Dioxide and Global Change, Tempe, Arizona, U.S.A.
  • Terri Jackson, MSc MPhil., Director, Independent Climate Research Group, Northern Ireland and London (Founder of the Energy Group at the Institute of Physics, London), U.K.
  • Albert F. Jacobs, Geol.Drs., P. Geol., Calgary, Alberta, Canada
  • Zbigniew Jaworowski, PhD, DSc, professor of natural sciences, Senior Science Adviser of Central Laboratory for Radiological Protection, researcher on ice core CO2 records, Warsaw, Poland.
  • Terrell Johnson, B.S. (Zoology), M.S. (Wildlife & Range Resources, Air & Water Quality), Principal Environmental Engineer, Certified Wildlife Biologist, Green River, Wyoming, U.S.A.
  • Bill Kappel, BS (Physical Science-Geology), BS (Meteorology), Storm Analysis, Climatology, Operation Forecasting, Vice President/Senior Meteorologist, Applied Weather Associates, LLC, University of Colorado, Colorado Springs, U.S.A.
  • Wibjörn Karlén, MSc (quaternary sciences), PhD (physical geography), Professor emeritus, Stockholm University, Department of Social and Economic Geography, Geografiska Annaler Ser. A, Uppsala, Sweden
  • Olavi Kärner, Ph.D., Extraordinary Research Associate; Dept. of Atmospheric Physics, Tartu Observatory, Toravere, Estonia
  • David Kear, PhD, FRSNZ, CMG, geologist, former Director-General of NZ Dept. of Scientific & Industrial Research, Whakatane, Bay of Plenty, New Zealand
  • Madhav L. Khandekar, PhD, consultant meteorologist, (former) Research Scientist, Environment Canada, Editor "Climate Research” (03-05), Editorial Board Member "Natural Hazards, IPCC Expert Reviewer 2007, Unionville, Ontario, Canada
  • Leonid F. Khilyuk, PhD, Science Secretary, Russian Academy of Natural Sciences, Professor of Engineering, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, U.S.A.
  • William Kininmonth MSc, MAdmin, former head of Australia’s National Climate Centre and a consultant to the World Meteorological organization’s Commission for Climatology, Kew, Victoria, Australia
  • Gary Kubat, BS (Atmospheric Science), MS (Atmospheric Science), professional meteorologist last 18 years, O'Fallon, Illinois, U.S.A.
  • Roar Larsen, Dr.ing.(PhD), Chief Scientist, SINTEF (Trondheim, Norway), Adjunct Professor, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Trondheim, Norway
  • Douglas Leahey, PhD, meteorologist and air-quality consultant, President - Friends of Science, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
  • Jay Lehr, BEng (Princeton), PhD (environmental science and ground water hydrology), Science Director, The Heartland Institute, Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A.
  • Edward Liebsch, BS (Earth Science & Chemistry), MS (Meteorology, Pennsylvania State University), Senior Air Quality Scientist, HDR Inc., Maple Grove, MN, U.S.A.
  • Dr. Richard S. Lindzen, Alfred P. Sloan professor of meteorology, Dept. of Earth, Atmospheric and Planetary Sciences, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
  • Peter Link, BS, MS, PhD (Geology, Climatology), Geol/Paleoclimatology, retired, Active in Geol-paleoclimatology, Tulsa University and Industry, Evergreen, Colorado, U.S.A.
  • Anthony R. Lupo, Ph.D., Professor of Atmospheric Science, Department of Soil, Environmental, and Atmospheric Science, University of Missouri, Columbia, Missouri, U.S.A.
  • Horst Malberg, PhD, former director of Institute of Meteorology, Free University of Berlin, Germany
  • Björn Malmgren, PhD, Professor Emeritus in Marine Geology, Paleoclimate Science, Goteborg University, retired, Norrtälje, Sweden
  • Fred Michel, PhD, Director, Institute of Environmental Sciences, Associate Professor of Earth Sciences, Carleton University, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
  • Ferenc Mark Miskolczi, PhD, atmospheric physicist, formerly of NASA's Langley Research Center, Hampton, Virginia, U.S.A.
  • Asmunn Moene, PhD, MSc (Meteorology), former head of the Forecasting Centre, Meteorological Institute, Oslo, Norway
  • Cdr. M. R. Morgan, PhD, FRMetS, climate consultant, former Director in marine meteorology policy and planning in DND Canada, NATO and World Meteorological Organization and later a research scientist in global climatology at Exeter University, UK, now residing in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada
  • Nils-Axel Mörner, PhD (Sea Level Changes and Climate), Emeritus Professor of Paleogeophysics & Geodynamics, Stockholm University, Stockholm, Sweden
  • Robert Neff, M.S. (Meteorology, St Louis University), Weather Officer, USAF; Contractor support to NASA Meteorology Satellites, Retired, Camp Springs, Maryland, U.S.A.
  • John Nicol, PhD, Physics, (Retired) James Cook University, Chairman - Australian Climate Science Coalition, Brisbane, Australia
  • Ingemar Nordin, PhD, professor in philosophy of science (including a focus on "Climate research, philosophical and sociological aspects of a politicised research area"), Linköpings University, Sweden.
  • David Nowell, M.Sc., Fellow of the Royal Meteorological Society, former chairman of the NATO Meteorological Group, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
  • James J. O'Brien, PhD, Emeritus Professor, Meteorology and Oceanography, Florida State University, Florida, U.S.A.
  • Peter Oliver, BSc (Geology), BSc (Hons, Geochemistry & Geophysics), MSc (Geochemistry), PhD (Geology), specialized in NZ quaternary glaciations, Geochemistry and Paleomagnetism, previously research scientist for the NZ Department of Scientific and Industrial Research, Upper Hutt, New Zealand
  • Cliff Ollier, D.Sc., Professor Emeritus (School of Earth and Environment), Research Fellow, University of Western Australia, Nedlands, W.A., Australia
  • Garth W. Paltridge, BSc Hons (Qld), MSc, PhD (Melb), DSc (Qld), Emeritus Professor, Honorary Research Fellow and former Director of the Institute of Antarctic and Southern Ocean Studies, University of Tasmania, Hobart, Visiting Fellow, RSBS, ANU, Canberra, ACT, Australia
  • R. Timothy Patterson, PhD, Professor, Dept. of Earth Sciences (paleoclimatology), Carleton University, Chair - International Climate Science Coalition, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
  • Alfred H. Pekarek, PhD, Associate Professor of Geology, Earth and Atmospheric Sciences Department, St. Cloud State University, St. Cloud, Minnesota, U.S.A.
  • Ian Plimer, PhD, Professor of Mining Geology, The University of Adelaide; Emeritus Professor of Earth Sciences, The University of Melbourne, Australia
  • Daniel Joseph Pounder, BS (Meteorology, University of Oklahoma), MS (Atmospheric Sciences, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign); Weather Forecasting, Meteorologist, WILL AM/FM/TV, the public broadcasting station of the University of Illinois, Urbana, U.S.A.
  • Brian Pratt, PhD, Professor of Geology (Sedimentology), University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
  • Harry N.A. Priem, PhD, Professor (retired) Utrecht University, isotope and planetary geology, Past-President Royal Netherlands Society of Geology and Mining, former President of the Royal Geological and Mining Society of the Netherlands, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
  • Tom Quirk, MSc (Melbourne), D Phil, MA (Oxford), SMP (Harvard), Member of the Scientific Advisory Panel of the Australian Climate Science Coalition, Member Board Institute of Public Affairs, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
  • George A. Reilly, PhD (Geology), Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
  • Robert G. Roper, PhD, DSc (University of Adelaide, South Australia), Emeritus Professor of Atmospheric Sciences, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.A.
  • Arthur Rorsch, PhD, Emeritus Professor, Molecular Genetics, Leiden University, retired member board Netherlands Organization Applied Research TNO, Leiden, The Netherlands
  • Curt Rose, BA, MA (University of Western Ontario), MA, PhD (Clark University), Professor Emeritus, Department of Environmental Studies and Geography, Bishop's University, Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada
  • Rob Scagel, MSc (forest microclimate specialist), Principal Consultant - Pacific Phytometric Consultants, Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
  • Clive Schaupmeyer, B.Sc., M.Sc., Professional Agrologist (awarded an Alberta "Distinguished Agrologist"), 40 years of weather and climate studies with respect to crops, Coaldale, Alberta, Canada
  • Bruce Schwoegler, BS (Meteorology and Naval Science, University of Wisconsin-Madison), Chief Technology Officer, MySky Communications Inc, meteorologist, science writer and principal/co-founder of MySky, Lakeville, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
  • John Shade, BS (Physics), MS (Atmospheric Physics), MS (Applied Statistics), Industrial Statistics Consultant, GDP, Dunfermline, Scotland, United Kingdom
  • Gary Sharp, PhD, Center for Climate/Ocean Resources Study, Salinas, California, U.S.A.
  • Thomas P. Sheahen, PhD (Physics, Massachusetts Institute of Technology), specialist in renewable energy, research and publication (Applied Optics) in modeling and measurement of absorption of infrared radiation by atmospheric CO2, Oakland, Maryland, U.S.A.
  • Paavo Siitam, M.Sc., agronomist and chemist, Cobourg, Ontario, Canada
  • L. Graham Smith, PhD, Associate Professor of Geography, specialising in Resource Management, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada.
  • Roy W. Spencer, PhD, climatologist, Principal Research Scientist, Earth System Science Center, The University of Alabama, Huntsville, Alabama, U.S.A.
  • Walter Starck, PhD (Biological Oceanography), marine biologist (specialization in coral reefs and fisheries), author, photographer, Townsville, Australia
  • Peter Stilbs, TeknD, Professor of Physical Chemistry, Research Leader, School of Chemical Science and Engineering, Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), member of American Chemical Society and life member of American Physical Society, Chair of "Global Warming - Scientific Controversies in Climate Variability", International seminar meeting at KTH, 2006, Stockholm, Sweden
  • Arlin Super, PhD (Meteorology), former Professor of Meteorology at Montana State University, retired Research Meteorologist, U.S. Bureau of Reclamation, Saint Cloud, Minnesota, U.S.A.
  • George H. Taylor, B.A. (Mathematics, U.C. Santa Barbara), M.S. (Meteorology, University of Utah), Certified Consulting Meteorologist, Applied Climate Services, LLC, Former State Climatologist (Oregon), President, American Association of State Climatologists (1998-2000), Corvallis, Oregon, U.S.A.
  • Mitchell Taylor, PhD, Biologist (Polar Bear Specialist), Wildlife Research Section, Department of Environment, Igloolik, Nunavut, Canada
  • Hendrik Tennekes, PhD, former director of research, Royal Netherlands Meteorological Institute, Arnhem, The Netherlands
  • Frank Tipler, PhD, Professor of Mathematical Physics, astrophysics, Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana, U.S.A.
  • Edward M. Tomlinson, MS (Meteorology), Ph.D. (Meteorology, University of Utah), President, Applied Weather Associates, LLC (leader in extreme rainfall storm analyses), 21 years US Air Force in meteorology (Air Weather Service), Monument, Colorado, U.S.A.
  • Ralf D. Tscheuschner, Dr.rer.nat. (Theoretical physics: Quantum Theory), Freelance Lecturer and Researcher in Physics and Applied Informatics, Hamburg, Germany. Co-author of “Falsification of The Atmospheric CO2 Greenhouse Effects Within The Frame Of Physics, Int.J.Mod.Phys. 2009
  • Gerrit J. van der Lingen, PhD (Utrecht University), geologist and paleoclimatologist, climate change consultant, Geoscience Research and Investigations, Christchurch, New Zealand
  • A.J. (Tom) van Loon, PhD, Professor of Geology (Quaternary Geology), Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznan, Poland; former President of the European Association of Science Editors
  • Gösta Walin, PhD in Theoretical physics, Professor emeritus in oceanography, Earth Science Center, Göteborg University, Göteborg, Sweden
  • Neil Waterhouse, PhD (Physics, Thermal, Precise Temperature Measurement), retired, National Research Council, Bell Northern Research, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
  • Anthony Watts, 25-year broadcast meteorology veteran and currently chief meteorologist for KPAY-AM radio. In 1987, he founded ItWorks, which supplies custom weather stations, Internet servers, weather graphics content, and broadcast video equipment. In 2007, Watts founded SurfaceStations.org, a Web site devoted to photographing and documenting the quality of weather stations across the U.S., U.S.A.
  • Charles L. Wax, PhD (physical geography: climatology, LSU), State Climatologist – Mississippi, past President of the American Association of State Climatologists, Professor, Department of Geosciences, Mississippi State University, U.S.A.
  • James Weeg, BS (Geology), MS (Environmental Science), Professional Geologist/hydrologist, Advent Environmental Inc, Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina, U.S.A.
  • Forese-Carlo Wezel, PhD, Emeritus Professor of Stratigraphy (global and Mediterranean geology, mass biotic extinctions and paleoclimatology), University of Urbino, Urbino, Italy
  • Boris Winterhalter, PhD, senior marine researcher (retired), Geological Survey of Finland, former adjunct professor in marine geology, University of Helsinki, Helsinki, Finland
  • David E. Wojick, PhD, PE, energy and environmental consultant, Technical Advisory Board member - Climate Science Coalition of America, Star Tannery, Virginia, U.S.A.
  • Raphael Wust, PhD, Adj Sen. Lecturer, Marine Geology/Sedimentology, James Cook University, Townsville, Australia
  • Stan Zlochen, BS (Atmospheric Science), MS (Atmospheric Science), USAF (retired), Omaha, Nebraska, U.S.A.
  • Dr. Bob Zybach, PhD (Oregon State University (OSU), Environmental Sciences Program), MAIS (OSU, Forest Ecology, Cultural Anthropology, Historical Archaeology), BS (OSU College of Forestry), President, NW Maps Co., Program Manager, Oregon Websites and Watersheds Project, Inc., Cottage Grove, Oregon, U.S.A.www.globalwarminghoax.com/news.php?extend.123

We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline Swift One

• A Real Regular
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2012, 04:04:13 AM »
Global warming is real- but not in the sense that polititians want you to believe.  Its' a natural occurance that has happened many times over on earth
It's all a hot mess...........

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2012, 04:21:58 AM »
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Some truth in the foregoing.... "Ignorance can be fixed; stupid is for a lifetime" !

Offline magooch

« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2012, 04:32:48 AM »
But, but, but, does that mean there is no "consensus?"  Does this mean that real science isn't settled by consensus of liberal ideologists?  Does this mean that non-weather scientists with a hand out agenda have been skewing the data and they can't be blindly trusted?  So many questions, to consider, but why do the believers continue to abuse the fragile environment by exhaling CO2?  They should all stop this irresponsible practice to save the world.

I favor warming, so I will continue to do whatever I can to bring it on.
Swingem

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2012, 05:11:25 AM »
  Right Magooch !

I think I will borrow from Obammy..  The warmies should do their "fair share" to combat global warming...and simply quit exhaling all those noxious, CO2 fumes..
   Great Idea !  ;)   ;D   ;D   ;D

Offline mcwoodduck

« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2012, 08:33:31 AM »
Global warming is real- but not in the sense that polititians want you to believe.  Its' a natural occurance that has happened many times over on earth
And that is the RUB.
The difference between Global Warming and MAD MADE global warming.
When they are talking and creating regulations that kill jobs and increase prices they are talking about man made global warming (the Hoax)
When they defend their position they talk about natural global warming.

And so far over the last 20 years we have not warmed according to the salite data.  The ground collection sites are mostly corrupted and are influenced by outside heat sources.