Author Topic: Free speech, for liberals only?  (Read 467 times)

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Free speech, for liberals only?
« on: March 13, 2012, 11:45:16 AM »
If someone demeans a liberal or democrat, their head is called for on a chopping block, along with their job. But not a peep out of the media when its the other way around.  I could care less what these type of people have to say. Its their right to be able to, but it appears one side gets highly criticized for things they say, while the other side has free reign on whatever they feel like saying.   

http://americanvisionnews.com/2178/liberal-talk-radio-host-mocks-tornado-victims-their-god-keeps-smashing-them-into-little-grease-spots

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/10/13/video-matthews-muses-on-killing-rush-limbaugh/
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline powderman

Re: Free speech, for liberals only?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2012, 12:48:06 PM »
DDZ. Thanks, you can bet that God heard every word. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2012, 01:03:44 PM »
Its free speech when a liberal says it. Its hateful rhetoric when a non liberal says it.
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2012, 01:13:51 PM »
Its free speech when a liberal says it. Its hateful rhetoric when a non liberal says it.

It's hateful Garbage no matter who's mouth spews it.!
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline teamnelson

• Trade Count: (30)
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2012, 01:33:59 PM »

... while that is true, it is still free speech. I'd rather we all have the right to spew hateful garbage without fear of government reprisal, than clamp down on only those voices that today we think should be silenced. Tomorrow, they may be in charge.

Of course, I think its completely appropriate to call a man out whose spewing garbage, and duke it out like gentlemen. But that's me.
held fast

Offline DDZ

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2012, 01:52:22 PM »

... while that is true, it is still free speech. I'd rather we all have the right to spew hateful garbage without fear of government reprisal, than clamp down on only those voices that today we think should be silenced. Tomorrow, they may be in charge.

Of course, I think its completely appropriate to call a man out whose spewing garbage, and duke it out like gentlemen. But that's me.

Exactly TN!

The problem does lie when government becomes the speech police. I'm sure they would gladly round up some bureaucrats to determine exactly which speech is hateful.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline hillbill

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2012, 02:00:54 PM »
liberals are very sensitive to WORDS. i can only believe that this is because they dont believe in free speech. they get offended easy, i can only think this is because they really dont believe in their own abilities. liberals want things controlled and regulated so they really dont have to expend any effort to get what they want. thats really not the american way. effort is what made this country what it is in a shorter time than any other country that reached even near what we have.i feel we are loseing what makes us the greatest country in the world. very sad.

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2012, 03:31:20 PM »

I agree!I won't make excuses for one while going after the other.Trash talk is trash regardless who's using it. I sure would like to see old Rush and Chris Mathews duke it out.That would be worth the price of pay for view ;)
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2012, 05:39:21 PM »
Yup,

I am still waiting for Bill Maher to apologize to Sarah Palin for calling her a $#@* with a "$#@* flight attendant look".  Guess what?   Never gonna happen.

I am still waiting for Bill Maher to apologize to Sarah Palin and Michele Bachmann about the remarks about splitting the %$#@ vote.  Again, never gonna happen.

Liberal broadcaster Randi Rhodes said Sarah palin could not be trusted around teenage boys.  He never apologized.  Again, never gonna happen.

Liberal media icon Helen Thomas said Jews should go back to Germany and Poland.  Oops, no apology there.......

There is a definite pattern emerging here.........

ST762
We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline Duke0313

• Contributor
  • I am the way, the truth, and the life. -John 14:6
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2012, 06:59:36 PM »
DDZ. Thanks, you can bet that God heard every word. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(
Amen, brother!
"Republic:  I like the sound of the word -- means people can live free, talk free, go or come, buy or sell, however they choose.  Some words give you a deep feeling.  Republic is one of those words that makes me tight in the throat. -John Wayne- The Alamo

Offline teamnelson

• Trade Count: (30)
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2012, 03:10:12 AM »
There's a new phrase oft wielded by the Progs that makes me giggle whenever they say it, of course I try to be a rational thinker so they might not even be aware they're being funny:

"I'm intolerant of the intolerant!" heh.

Out of their own mouths they've just said that they are hypocrites; other people are required to tolerate them, but they are not required to tolerate others.
held fast