Author Topic: Joe Biden...  (Read 398 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Joe Biden...
« on: March 14, 2012, 03:57:02 AM »
  Old Joe is being his stupid self again..dining upon special, costly steak along with truffles, he accuses Republicans of being out of touch with the average voter.   ;)   ;D   ;D

http://campaign2012.washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/biden-hails-middle-class-wealthy-fundraiser/424931

Republicans are no better..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Joe Biden...
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 04:00:58 AM »
Dumycrats--the real entitlement class.
Swingem

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2012, 05:06:28 AM »
Reminds me of the story yesterday, about the hypocrites in Hollywood. Harrison Ford flying one of his 6 planes,  up the coast of Ca. to get a cheeseburger. Really,Really, I'll try and humble myself when I go thru the drive thu in my van next time. I wouldn't mind the $10,000 a plate dinners, 'cause I know that these politicians have rich friends, both Dems. and Rep. But when you have an idiot like Biden telling me, that I'm out of touch. Got to get this rant off my chest. My doctor last week at my annual check was no different. Said, ''Ya know, you really ought to lose 25-30 lbs.'' After she said this, I was thinking, yep, she's right. She could lose 50-60lbs and it wouldn't hurt her. I'm thru with my rant, got to go to work and try and lose 25-30lbs. (When I drink a beer later on tonight I won't worry so much about that extra weight. gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2012, 05:30:39 AM »
Fox had a democrat woman doctor on yesterday that said, if you like big juicy steaks, you are liable to be a smoker and drinker too.  ::)
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2012, 11:40:24 PM »
Fox had a democrat woman doctor on yesterday that said, if you like big juicy steaks, you are liable to be a smoker and drinker too.  ::)
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  ...But if you dine on pate de fois gras, caviar, and Chateau Ausone 1932 vintage...you're liable to be a Hollywood celebrity or a Democrat politician.. ;)   :D   ;D
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Some things go without saying;

If you're a "rapper", There are liable to be illegal drugs and illegal guns involved in your life.

If She's a "woman's rights" activist today.. she's liable to be schreechy and unattractive

If someone is a liberal, he/she is liable to be against the practice of personal freedom and personal responsibility.

If someone in front of you at the checkout line holds you up for 15 minutes with their lottery tickets, they are liable to have a gambling problem

If an American politician has praise for Muslims over Christians, praises Muslim culture while denigrating Bible-believing Christians, bows to Muslim dictators and claims that the US is no longer Christian..but the largest Muslim country in the west..     he/she is liable to have Muslim leanings..at the least..

If it looks, quacks, walks and lays eggs like a duck..It's liable to be a duck !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)