Author Topic: The biased major media  (Read 567 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
The biased major media
« on: March 21, 2012, 07:16:01 AM »
   Accused killer Sgt Bales is being given the usual bad rap the major media gives conservatives and all-American soldiers.  Since the tragic incident happened, we have heard every bit of negative info about him that the media can dredge up...
   He had a fight with a girlfriend 10 years ago, he occasionally had marital problems (heavy combat deployment 4 times in a few years..wonder why...DUH).  The media even delved into his wife's facebook page and blurted anything negative they could find.
     On the other hand Maj Nidal Hassan, who never served in combat..jumps on a table..shouts Alah Akbar ! ...and proceeds to murder 12 fellow soldiers and wound many more.  He carrried business cards which identified him..not as a US Army Dr nor a soldier of the USA..but rather a "soldier of Allah".
   Then the major media began to feign puzzlement as to "what made him do it"..  They even neglected to mention that he attended the same mosque which the 9/11 hijacker/mass murderers did !  It took a British publication to do that !!
   http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1225627/Fort-Hood-shootings-Army-major-Nidal-Malik-Hasan-kills-12-injures-31-shootout-troops-army-base.html
  Still waiting for the biased media to give Hassan the same protological exam they have already given Sgt Bales..

It takes an independent online publication to discover and publish facts which point to a DOD provided excuse for Hassan to possibly escape certain punishment.  http://pjmedia.com/blog/shock-dept-of-defense-vindicates-fort-hood-killer/
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: The biased major media
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2012, 07:20:09 AM »
I just watched Fox take major media to task for that very subject.
the Ft. Hood murderer will never get what he deserves.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2012, 07:22:16 AM »
Im   watching   to   see   if    Bales    gets    executed    &    Hassan   gets   3   hots   an   a    cot.

Offline SHOOTALL

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2012, 07:59:53 AM »
Im   watching   to   see   if    Bales    gets    executed    &    Hassan   gets   3   hots   an   a    cot.

or hurts himself in his cell
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline coyotejoe

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2012, 09:48:43 AM »
A recent media study group found that while CBS ran 29 articles on Fast & Furious, FOX news ran even more, mostly repeats of CBS, even NPR ran a few stories, ABC & NBC did zip, nada, nothing at all.
The story of David & Goliath only demonstrates the superiority of ballistic projectiles over hand weapons, poor old Goliath never had a chance.

Offline magooch

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2012, 12:18:38 PM »
All of this makes me wonder what to expect out of the muzzy that sits in the oval office when he loses the coming election.  Someone had best ground AF 1 and all the others, or I'd hate to be in one of those high-rise buildings in any big city.
Swingem

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2012, 01:47:42 AM »
All of this makes me wonder what to expect out of the muzzy that sits in the oval office when he loses the coming election.  Someone had best ground AF 1 and all the others, or I'd hate to be in one of those high-rise buildings in any big city.
that thought had never entered my mind before now.  surely the secret service would shoot him if he stormed the cockpit. ;D
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline magooch

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2012, 04:00:32 AM »
On second thought, I'm not so sure that Obama is that much of an idealist--at least not to where he would martyr himself.  But if he does get dethroned, you just never know what he might do.  I can't see him going down without a wimper.
Swingem

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2012, 06:51:56 AM »
   Accused killer Sgt Bales is being given the usual bad rap the major media gives conservatives and all-American soldiers.  Since the tragic incident happened, we have heard every bit of negative info about him that the media can dredge up...
   He had a fight with a girlfriend 10 years ago, he occasionally had marital problems (heavy combat deployment 4 times in a few years..wonder why...DUH).  The media even delved into his wife's facebook page and blurted anything negative they could find.
     On the other hand Maj Nidal Hassan, who never served in combat..jumps on a table..shouts Alah Akbar ! ...and proceeds to murder 12 fellow soldiers and wound many more.  He carrried business cards which identified him..not as a US Army Dr nor a soldier of the USA..but rather a "soldier of Allah".
   Then the major media began to feign puzzlement as to "what made him do it"..  They even neglected to mention that he attended the same mosque which the 9/11 hijacker/mass murderers did !  It took a British publication to do that !!
   http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1225627/Fort-Hood-shootings-Army-major-Nidal-Malik-Hasan-kills-12-injures-31-shootout-troops-army-base.html
  Still waiting for the biased media to give Hassan the same protological exam they have already given Sgt Bales..

It takes an independent online publication to discover and publish facts which point to a DOD provided excuse for Hassan to possibly escape certain punishment.  http://pjmedia.com/blog/shock-dept-of-defense-vindicates-fort-hood-killer/
That's Funny...I got plenty of info from media and alternative media on nutter Hasan, even here on GB's...!! So much in fact that one would wonder why "control and command" dismally failed to remove him from his position of interviewing returning troops that had problems dealing with atrocities they endured...(which is probably why they shutdown any Hasan news.).. ;)
Now for the difference:
Nutter Hasan shot up deploying armed services troops he came to believe were the enemy...
Nutter Bales shot up and killed civilian peasants, women and children actually.

Do you see a difference....?
TM7
murder is murder.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2012, 07:38:51 AM »
  Bales should not have been deployed the 4th time and yes, somebody should have spotted his depressed condition.  Having been deployed 3 times previous, been center of the toughest action and collecting a head wound..perhaps was his excuse for finally cracking.
    Hassan had no excuse, never having been deployed and not wounded.  He doesn't have an alibi.. unless he pleads Islam.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2012, 07:44:24 AM »
Bales should not have been deployed the 4th time and yes, somebody should have spotted his depressed condition.
Perhaps not; on the other hand, thousands of guys have been deployed four times - and more? - they've not gone off on their own & and killed defenseless women & children in the middle of the night. I suppose I should say, apparently killed; US gov't seems to think he did it, but maybe he did not.

On baised media... somehow or other I learned about the Hassan case from 'em. there's bias in all directions... just depends on who you get it from. IT ALSO DEPENDS... upon the readers' perspectives. Sometimes what seems like bias, is just a diff bias than that already possessed by the reader/consumer.

PTSD... I imagine there's a lot of that going around among the civilians of Afghanistan, even the ones who haven't lost somebody.

An article by some Christian women recommending departure from Afghanistan:
http://new.gbgm-umc.org/umw/media/pdf/gc12umwafghanistan.pdf
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.