Author Topic: Second anniversary of the signing of Obamacare..  (Read 199 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Second anniversary of the signing of Obamacare..
« on: March 23, 2012, 03:10:34 AM »
  Howcum no big celebrations ?  It sure was a big deal back when it was signed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcqaeDZibgI
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: Second anniversary of the signing of Obamacare..
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 03:38:35 AM »
He may be running scared since it's now in front of the SCOTUS.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Second anniversary of the signing of Obamacare..
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2012, 10:26:07 AM »
Probably still trying to keep it hush hush so the people that think it was such a great deal don't find out the truth about it. I figure when these people find out that there will be procedures and care they just won't be allowed to have, because some bureaucrat says so. They might not feel quite as warm and fuzzy about Obama care as they do now. Maybe that is Obama's plan to save SS. When a 60-70 year old person needs a medical treatment to save their life, the answer just might be, "sorry can't have it, your to old"

Seeing the two thugs in the video, and realizing that people in this country actually elected them both, doesn't give me much hope for the future of this country. It isn't about the character of these two guys in the video. Its about how did they ever get where they are, with the character they have.       
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn