Author Topic: Ignorance can be fixed..stupid is for a lifetime  (Read 809 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Ignorance can be fixed..stupid is for a lifetime
« on: March 23, 2012, 10:00:51 AM »
 This poor, misled cretan of a woman blames Gingrich, Limbaugh & Santorum for the death of that youngster Traybon, in Florida simply because of some of their words which she twisted...  Then she curses Romney..because he said nothing at all.
 Par for the course for PMS-NBC..

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/03/22/MSNBC%20Host%20Blames%20Limbaugh%20Gingrich%20Santorum%20Rhetoric%20For%20Trevon%20Martin%20Death

What a sap !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline crustylicious

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
  • Reading is fundamental, comprehension optional!
Re: Ignorance can be fixed..stupid is for a lifetime
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 12:03:36 PM »
No kidding, this incident is bringing out the dumbest of the dumb!
Here's that imbecilic outspoken FOX republican mouthpiece Geraldo blaming "hoodies"
Geraldo Rivera blames hoodie for Trayvon's death; critics tell him to zip it up
http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/23/10830530-geraldo-rivera-blames-hoodie-for-trayvons-death-critics-tell-him-to-zip-it-up?GT1=43001
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so sure of themselves, and the wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
"The speaking in perpetual hyperbole is comely in nothing but love" Francis Bacon, Sr.
Voting is like driving a car- choose (D) to go forward- choose (R) to go backwards!
When all think alike, no one thinks very much. Albert Einstein

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2012, 01:31:15 PM »
Here's that imbecilic outspoken FOX republican mouthpiece Geraldo blaming "hoodies"
http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/23/10830530-geraldo-rivera-blames-hoodie-for-trayvons-death-critics-tell-him-to-zip-it-up?GT1=43001
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  You don't watch Fox very often, do you...  Geraldo is usually a liberal voiceon Fox..usually taking up liberal causes.  Nevertheless; Geraldo had a point !  While the shooting was uncalled for, Geraldo was only trying to help parents of other teenagers from facing such grief, should another numbskull take on "law enforcement" as his own mission..Here's what Geraldo said:
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    "I believe that George Zimmerman, the overzealous neighborhood watch captain, should be investigated to the fullest extent of the law, and if he is criminally liable he should be prosecuted. But I am urging the parents of black and Latino youngsters particularly to not let their children go out wearing hoodies,” Rivera said
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
   Regardless what a bunch of  "politically correct" troglodites believe, Geraldo was actually giving the parents some good, grief preventing advice..  What he was reccomending in that short statement is just good, common sense..
  There are still likely to be a couple trigger happy nuts out there..   ...And when someone is seen wearing  a sweatshirt with the hood up in place on a 90+ degree Florida evening..it raises suspicion. 
   No, there is no way the lad should have been shot for it, but then a man dumb enough to wear a fur coat on bear hunt, really shouldn't be shot either !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2012, 02:45:11 AM »
I've seen plenty of'em wearing heavy coats on warm days, in contrast to the girl with'em who is dressed sensibly.   wonder what they're hiding?
and yes Geraldo is liberal.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2012, 03:40:17 AM »
I've seen plenty of'em wearing heavy coats on warm days, in contrast to the girl with'em who is dressed sensibly.   wonder what they're hiding?
and yes Geraldo is liberal.
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

He's a liberal, but he uses his brain now and then also...

Offline tobster

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (18)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2012, 04:15:14 AM »
The female "newscaster" had so many inaccuracies is her statements I wouldn't know where to begin. I hate to admit it, but I agree with Geraldo. The hoodie today is like the neck bandana in the old days. Instead of pulling up a mask to hold-up the stage, they pull up their hoodies before robbing the 7-Elevin.

Offline yellowtail3

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2012, 06:43:03 AM »
Regardless what a bunch of  "politically correct" troglodites believe, Geraldo was actually giving the parents some good, grief preventing advice..
What exactly is a "politically correct" 'troglodyte'? Geraldo?

Was that guy Zimmerman a troglodyte?
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2012, 06:48:28 AM »
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  You don't watch Fox very often, do you...  Geraldo is usually a liberal voiceon Fox..usually taking up liberal causes.  Nevertheless; Geraldo had a point !  While the shooting was uncalled for, Geraldo was only trying to help parents of other teenagers from facing such grief, should another numbskull take on "law enforcement" as his own mission..Here's what Geraldo said:
    "I believe that George Zimmerman, the overzealous neighborhood watch captain, should be investigated to the fullest extent of the law, and if he is criminally liable he should be prosecuted. But I am urging the parents of black and Latino youngsters particularly to not let their children go out wearing hoodies,” Rivera said
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
   Regardless what a bunch of  "politically correct" troglodites believe, Geraldo was actually giving the parents some good, grief preventing advice..  What he was reccomending in that short statement is just good, common sense..
  There are still likely to be a couple trigger happy nuts out there..   ...And when someone is seen wearing  a sweatshirt with the hood up in place on a 90+ degree Florida evening..it raises suspicion. 
   No, there is no way the lad should have been shot for it, but then a man dumb enough to wear a fur coat on bear hunt, really shouldn't be shot either !
I believe the shooting occurred a couple of weeks ago on a cooler Spring night and it was raining some....check that out.  That's what hoods are for on garments--i.e. for protection from wind and weather.
Meanwhile, where is this shooter Zimmerman at this point--what is his location?
After the shooting, why wasn't Zimmerman taken into custody and asked a whole bunch of questions...?
Why has the DA and the Police of Chief reclused or resigned..?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now specifically for IG...If your teenage son was shot and killed by a self appointed citizen 'guard' (or vigilante), and the police/authorities did essentially nothing--what would you do about it?
TM7
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  I would have appealed to the Florida state attorney general in a calm, respectful manner, a very pro-active and extremely competent lady..

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2012, 06:54:08 AM »
Regardless what a bunch of  "politically correct" troglodites believe, Geraldo was actually giving the parents some good, grief preventing advice..

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

FY!: Troglodytes are intellectual cavemen..an apt description for both Zimmerman and 'politically correct' non-thinkers..

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2012, 07:31:49 AM »

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

FY!: Troglodytes are intellectual cavemen..an apt description for both Zimmerman and 'politically correct' non-thinkers..
;D ;D
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2012, 10:44:43 AM »
    "I believe that George Zimmerman, the overzealous neighborhood watch captain, should be investigated to the fullest extent of the law, and if he is criminally liable he should be prosecuted...” Rivera said

I think that this is the most rational statment that I have heard or read related to this incident.
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?