Author Topic: If he gets re-elected, he can do a lot more damage..  (Read 1573 times)

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: If he gets re-elected, he can do a lot more damage..
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2012, 07:13:10 AM »
the reports on obama care, now in front of the SCOTUS, are saying that the four liberal judges are leaning in favor of the law.  so what does that say about a SCOTUS with more obama appointees??
Folks, you ain't seen nothing yet.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline Raptor

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2012, 09:07:44 AM »
My constitution right to freedom of speech is just as important to me as my gun rights !

Offline powderman

« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2012, 10:09:59 AM »
I see their some really smart republicans out there, that thinks that our government saving GM and keeping thousands of jobs was a bad thing, and now you think our government is suppose to take control of the oil companys that don,t even have their offices in the US anymore . What do you think we should do ? bomb them till they drop the price ? real smart **

raptor. HEH, well, gm used a big part of OUR bailout money to build new plants in mexico, not America. POWDERMAN.  ::) ::)
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Raptor

« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2012, 02:07:43 PM »
Yea ford also has plants in mexico, alot of that money went for building the plants for the chevy cruze, and a small engine and transmission plants we badly needed here in the US, these big oil companys aren,t going to give us any price brakes anymore because they have china to sale it to that are willing to pay higher prices then US, so we all
need to park our 4X4's and use them on the weekends when we need them and drive these gas saving cars to work if we
can.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2012, 02:53:48 PM »
 Obama to Russians when he thought the mike was turned off... If he gets re-elected he will be "more flexible" with the Russians..he will give them even more..

So we wonder, what will he give them that he hasn't already given them "

He will give them some of our land...that's what he will give them ! 
     http://www.wnd.com/2012/02/obamas-giveaway-oil-rich-islands-to-russia/

He plans on handing over 4 Alaskan Islands, Wrangell, Bennett, Jeanette and Henrietta....seven all tolled..
  Many billions of barrels of oil available.........Just giving them away ! :o   :P
  Wrangell Island alone is bigger than Rhode Island and deleware combined !

http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2012/02/19/obama-gives-7-oil-rich-alaskan-islands-to-russia/

Why would an American prresident give islands to a potential enemy, so they can tap the oil ?
  The only answer I can come up with is, he wants to do harm to the United States !

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline powderman

« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2012, 03:46:01 PM »
Yea ford also has plants in mexico, alot of that money went for building the plants for the chevy cruze, and a small engine and transmission plants we badly needed here in the US, these big oil companys aren,t going to give us any price brakes anymore because they have china to sale it to that are willing to pay higher prices then US, so we all
need to park our 4X4's and use them on the weekends when we need them and drive these gas saving cars to work if we
can.

Raptor. Big difference, Ford never took a bailout, they used their own money, gm built the plants with OUR money. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2012, 04:06:21 PM »
Obama to Russians when he thought the mike was turned off... If he gets re-elected he will be "more flexible" with the Russians..he will give them even more..

So we wonder, what will he give them that he hasn't already given them "

He will give them some of our land...that's what he will give them ! 
     http://www.wnd.com/2012/02/obamas-giveaway-oil-rich-islands-to-russia/

He plans on handing over 4 Alaskan Islands, Wrangell, Bennett, Jeanette and Henrietta....seven all tolled..
  Many billions of barrels of oil available.........Just giving them away ! :o   :P
  Wrangell Island alone is bigger than Rhode Island and deleware combined !

http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2012/02/19/obama-gives-7-oil-rich-alaskan-islands-to-russia/

Why would an American prresident give islands to a potential enemy, so they can tap the oil ?
  The only answer I can come up with is, he wants to do harm to the United States !

Who   was   the   famous   Russian  that   claimed   Alaska   belonged   to   Russia  ?It   was   some   years   back ,   I   do   recall   the   statement.

/

Offline Raptor

« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2012, 04:23:53 PM »
And we still own stock in GM, which is going up and they keep on hiring more people every day, thats a win..win for
all of us.

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2012, 05:08:36 PM »
And we still own stock in GM, which is going up and they keep on hiring more people every day, thats a win..win for
all of us.

Like the Volt, a pause is on the way. ::)
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline crustylicious

• A Real Regular
  • Reading is fundamental, comprehension optional!
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2012, 05:16:10 PM »
Sometimes I just can’t stand the stupidity.  There is a story circulating in the right-o-sphere, that Obama is ceding Alaskan territory to the Russians.  Anyone who is arguing that he giving away territory to Russia, is in the same category as those who proclaimed that Obama wasn’t a native born citizen.
If you want to be taken seriously, don’t repeat every crackpot theory that you hear.  Pick up a history book, or heaven forbid, use Google, and find the original source documents.  Then and only then, proceed.   ;) :-* :-* :-* :-*
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so sure of themselves, and the wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
"The speaking in perpetual hyperbole is comely in nothing but love" Francis Bacon, Sr.
Voting is like driving a car- choose (D) to go forward- choose (R) to go backwards!
When all think alike, no one thinks very much. Albert Einstein

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2012, 12:41:20 AM »
Crusty;
  Perhaps it is time you took your head out of that liberal sandbank, quit visiting lefty apologist sites such as you have employed, then you may absorb some conservative 'common sense'.
    If you did a bit of real research you would find that there has been a giveaway pending for years now.  Patriotic Americans are coming forward before the final ratification, saying "don't give Russia and more of our property, don't cave in to the final ratification".
   http://grumpyelder.com/?p=17742

This hate-America-first prez has given up our oil in the gulf to the Cubans & Chinese, our intercontinental missle defense system to our enemies, our own oil independence to OPEC,  some of our military aircraft contracts to Brazilian (Soros) owned manufacturer and is aiming to give our European coperative defense to the Russians...when he can be "more flexible".
    Anymore;.. thinking Americans look with suspicion on anything this guy does... wondering, "just how are we being shafted in this deal?" .  Somehow, in every international deal this bird conjures up..the US always gets the "short end of the stick".

Should we be surprised that he wants to hand over some of our soveign territory to the Russians ? 

I know it and you know it..all you need to do now..is admit it !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2012, 01:32:35 AM »
www.grumpyelder.com

Because we all know that when facts matter, ALWAYS link a website based on opinion!
I'm voting 3rd party in this election by writing in Jesus Christ for president.  Sadly even if this were an option most of you would still vote Republican because "It's a two party system."

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2012, 05:41:16 AM »
www.grumpyelder.com

Because we all know that when facts matter, ALWAYS link a website based on opinion!
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Yup!  Same as Snopes.com and factcheck.com.......  One's opinion is as good as another's opinion !

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2012, 07:02:41 AM »
My constitution right to freedom of speech is just as important to me as my gun rights !

LOL!!!!! My friend, without those "gun rights" your right to "freedom of speech" is useless and can be stripped from you at any given moment.
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline Raptor

« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2012, 07:35:15 AM »
Yea, to bad theres a hand full of people have the need to stomp our freedom of speech if your a strong Democratic that not only stands for our guns rights and we what a good working government for all of us *

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2012, 08:00:49 AM »
Yea, to bad theres a hand full of people have the need to stomp our freedom of speech if your a strong Democratic that not only stands for our guns rights and we what a good working government for all of us *

??? Can someone translate that fer me? ???
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2012, 12:40:30 PM »
a good  democrat????

if he is good....why is he in that party????

even a good demecrat[if there is a thing]  will help other evil democrats

even a bad republican [aka rino]  will still help stomp democrats/communist
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Online DDZ

« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2012, 01:33:47 PM »

??? Can someone translate that fer me? ???

Maybe the interpretation of a strong democrat is one that likes gun rights, because they own guns, and one that likes freedom of speech, so they can tell the rest of us how we should live.
Maybe the good working government for all of us is, a government that steals as much money as it can from the productive, and spends it on anything that gives them more power, and to gain even more power, spend money that we don't have. The good working government can also circumvent anything in the Constitution that doesn't give them more power. Heck a good working government might even hand out cell phones along with free minutes.   
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn