Author Topic: Ron Paul On Ballot In 50 States  (Read 293 times)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
Ron Paul On Ballot In 50 States
« on: March 31, 2012, 11:49:19 AM »

If you want unbiased news, you have to look at sources other than mainstream media. That includes Fox (FAUX) The New American online is a good place to look ;)

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/11363-paul-on-ballot-in-50-states-calls-obamacare-qunconstitutional-monstrosityq
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
Re: Ron Paul On Ballot In 50 States
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 03:23:22 PM »
Nice article
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline kynardsj

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (54)
  • Sweet Home Alabama
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 03:43:35 PM »
I know a lot of folks here like Ron Paul. The two front runners in the Republican party aren't my first choice either but it's obvious that Ron or any other candidate that runs as an independent can't win. He's not lead the voting in any of the states. If he is on the ballot in November then every vote for him is one that is taken away from the republican candidate and is one less that we need to get Obama out of the whitehouse. This will probably tick some folks off but it's just how I see it.
When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die the world cries and you rejoice.

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2012, 03:59:22 AM »
I know a lot of folks here like Ron Paul. The two front runners in the Republican party aren't my first choice either but it's obvious that Ron or any other candidate that runs as an independent can't win. He's not lead the voting in any of the states. If he is on the ballot in November then every vote for him is one that is taken away from the republican candidate and is one less that we need to get Obama out of the whitehouse. This will probably tick some folks off but it's just how I see it.

It's called party politics! ;)  And even though unfortunate, it's the norm.! Also why we have the criminals we now have in power, and the erosion of the Constitution.!I was a party voter for years(Republican). I was sick and confused...........But I'm better now ;D
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2012, 04:10:31 AM »

It's called party politics! ;)  And even though unfortunate, it's the norm.! Also why we have the criminals we now have in power, and the erosion of the Constitution.!I was a party voter for years(Republican). I was sick and confused...........But I'm better now ;D
well then,  four more years of obama and you should be on top of the world. ;D
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline yellowtail3

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2012, 04:19:08 AM »
I like Ron Paul
He's the only candidate I'm remotely interested in.
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2012, 04:24:45 AM »
Yeah--right!
Swingem