Author Topic: Murderous terrorist laughs at us.  (Read 354 times)

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
Murderous terrorist laughs at us.
« on: April 04, 2012, 05:28:57 PM »
http://www.yahoo.com/_ylt=AtVJW3zCEmq7wl8fPHjhYmebvZx4;_ylc=X3oDMWE1Zmo5c244BF9TAzIwMjM1MzgwNzUEYQMxMjA0MDQgbmV3cyBwYWtpc3RhbiBib3VudHkgdARjY29kZQNwemJ1ZmNhaDUEY3BvcwMyNARkA3N0BGVkAzEEZwNpZC0yMTU3NjM1BGludGwDdXMEaXRjAzAEbHR4dANQYWtpc3RhbmltaWxpdGFudGxhdWdoc2F0VS5TLmJvdW50eQRtY29kZQNwemJ1YWxsY2FoNQRtcG9zAzEEcGtndAMxBHBrZ3YDMTIEcG9zAzIEc2VjA3RkLWZlYQRzbGsDdGl0bGUEdGFyA2h0dHA6Ly9uZXdzLnlhaG9vLmNvbS90ZXJyb3ItbGVhZGVyLW1vY2tzLXVzLWNvbWUtMTQzOTQ3MzcwLS1hYmMtbmV3cy10b3BzdG9yaWVzLmh0bWwEdGVzdAM3MDEEd29lAzI0NTkxMTU-/SIG=139enurdo/EXP=1333682977/**http%3A//news.yahoo.com/terror-leader-mocks-us-come-143947370--abc-news-topstories.html

Terror Leader Mocks US: Come and Get MeABC NewsBy RANDY KREIDER, RYM MOMTAZ and DANA HUGHES | ABC News – 12 hrs ago.Related Content     

• Terror Leader Mocks US: Come and Get Me (ABC News) Terror Leader Mocks US: Come and …
   The terror leader blamed for a 2008 massacre that killed nearly 200 people taunted the U.S. government at a press conference Wednesday, saying that if anyone wants to collect the $10 million bounty on his head he will be in Lahore, Pakistan on Thursday.
"I am here, I am visible," said Hafiz Mohammad Saeed, founder of the Pakistani-based terror group Lashkar-e-Taiba, which the U.S. and India blames for the 2008 Mumbai massacre. "America should give that reward money to me."
"I will be in Lahore tomorrow. America can contact me whenever it wants to," said Saeed. He also expressed surprise that the U.S. did not know where he was, offered to face charges in an American court, and said America had "gone blind" because of its hatred of Islam.
The U.S. placed a $10 million bounty on Saeed's head Monday, and also offered up to $2 million for information leading to the arrest and conviction of Saeed's brother-in-law, who is the deputy leader of Lashkar-e-Taiba. Saeed, who allegedly has support within Pakistan's intelligence community, has maintained a high public profile inside Pakistan. The State Department said Tuesday that the bounty has "everything to do with Mumbai and his brazen flouting of the justice system."
State Department spokesman Mark Toner reacted to Saeed's taunts Wednesday by stressing that the reward was for information leading to his arrest or conviction, not his location. "We all now where he is," said Toner. "every journalist in Pakistan knows where he is." Toner said it was unfortunate that Saeed was free to give press conferences, but that the U.S. hopes "to put him behind bars" and is seeking information that would "give the Pakistani government the tools to arrest him."
The reward offer, placed on the State Department's Rewards for Justice website late Monday, says Saeed "is suspected of masterminding numerous terrorist attacks, including the 2008 Mumbai attacks." Ten gunmen took part in the multi-day assault, which took the lives of more than 170 people, including six Americans. The lone surviving attacker, who faces a death penalty, has accused Saeed of hatching the plot. The award makes Saeed the second most-wanted on the U.S. terror list; al Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri is worth a $25 million reward.
Pakistan had kept Saeed under house arrest after the attacks for some months but then released him. Saeed founded Lashkar-e-Taiba more than 25 years ago and has mounted many attacks against India as part of a campaign to wrest the Kashmir region from Indian control. Though Pakistan has officially banned LET, as the group is often known, Saeed continues to operate its charity wing, Jamaat-ud-Dawaa.

Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline crustylicious

• A Real Regular
  • Reading is fundamental, comprehension optional!
Re: Murderous terrorist laughs at us.
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 05:08:12 AM »
Not to worry. Our president has proven his ability to take care of the Bush era terrorists like Bin Laden.
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so sure of themselves, and the wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
"The speaking in perpetual hyperbole is comely in nothing but love" Francis Bacon, Sr.
Voting is like driving a car- choose (D) to go forward- choose (R) to go backwards!
When all think alike, no one thinks very much. Albert Einstein

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 05:16:32 AM »
I saw we just drop a nuke on Pakistan.  They're all evil or going to be evil someday so why not just make the whole country into one giant sheet of glass and take care of the problem once and for all...?
I'm voting 3rd party in this election by writing in Jesus Christ for president.  Sadly even if this were an option most of you would still vote Republican because "It's a two party system."

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2012, 05:20:13 AM »
Not to worry. Our president has proven his ability to take care of the Bush era terrorists like Bin Laden.

Crusty,

Read you history books more carefully.   Obummer would never have known about Binny's location except for Bush era interrogation techniques.    Libs always want to take credit for success without acknowledging the means to obtain that success.

ST762
We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2012, 06:44:11 AM »
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Right on Crusty;

Initially, there were reports of the Navy SEALs doing the actual confrontation and killing..but Obamanites have set the record straight...
   Obama did it, while SEAL team 6... crouched behind a wall somewhere..  He insults the SCOTUS..why stop there ?

Below see a photo of B. Hussein taken immediately after his return from this courageous mission:
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline crustylicious

• A Real Regular
  • Reading is fundamental, comprehension optional!
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2012, 07:43:31 AM »
I promise to read more carefully if you'll promise to cut out the Kool-Aid and work on comprehension!  ;)

I asked CIA Director Leon Panetta for the facts, and he told me the following: The trail to bin Laden did not begin with a disclosure from Khalid Sheik Mohammed, who was waterboarded 183 times. The first mention of Abu Ahmed al-Kuwaiti — the nickname of the al-Qaeda courier who ultimately led us to bin Laden — as well as a description of him as an important member of al-Qaeda, came from a detainee held in another country, who we believe was not tortured. None of the three detainees who were waterboarded provided Abu Ahmed’s real name, his whereabouts or an accurate description of his role in al-Qaeda.
In fact, the use of “enhanced interrogation techniques” on Khalid Sheik Mohammed produced false and misleading information. He specifically told his interrogators that Abu Ahmed had moved to Peshawar, got married and ceased his role as an al-Qaeda facilitator — none of which was true. According to the staff of the Senate intelligence committee, the best intelligence gained from a CIA detainee — information describing Abu Ahmed al-Kuwaiti’s real role in al-Qaeda and his true relationship to bin Laden — was obtained through standard, noncoercive means.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/bin-ladens-death-and-the-debate-over-torture/2011/05/11/AFd1mdsG_story.html
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so sure of themselves, and the wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
"The speaking in perpetual hyperbole is comely in nothing but love" Francis Bacon, Sr.
Voting is like driving a car- choose (D) to go forward- choose (R) to go backwards!
When all think alike, no one thinks very much. Albert Einstein

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2012, 05:23:24 PM »
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

OK Crusty;
   So you told us a long story in your last post....

So, now tell us about the heroic actions of B Hussein Obama levaing SEAL team 6 behind a wall somewhere and waded into the action by himself...single handedly taking out Osama...
  Please tell us more 'war stories" about the glorious hero...RAMBAMA..
   Or was it remotely possible he was not even there, but sitting safely back in the capitol building in D.C.... watching on TV ?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)