Author Topic: The Official Lesser of Two Evils List  (Read 63856 times)

Offline Cuts Crooked

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: The Official Lesser of Two Evils List
« Reply #150 on: April 11, 2012, 11:50:30 AM »
In one of the debates, each candidate was asked to say something nice about someone on stage.
they all did except RP.  when his turn came, he screwed up his face into a hateful mask and proceded to talk ugly about all the rest.
He is a hateful old man who demands that you think his way or you're some kind of ogre.
at the start of the campaign, I looked at him, but veered away from him, not because of him actually, but because of his followers.  they worshiped him like he was the messiah, and started calling names of those who disagreed with them.
He, and most of his followers are the last people I would want to be "in charge".
He also would be massacred in a debate with obama.  he would sull up and put on his ugly act if he had to answer tough questions or defend his lies and pork spending.
So, whats your plan??  mine is to keep working to improve things.
do you do anything besides complain?

yeah, but he wouldn't turn gun owners over to the UN like Romeny will.

You just keep right on working........that incremental thing has been working soooo good for us hasn't it?

And Oh my........first he alludes that I am a "Obama Cop" then he asks if I "do anything" not a bad shot but way too low. Keep going lil feller. Yer knickers are showing. ::)
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline Lost Farmboy

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #151 on: April 11, 2012, 06:12:34 PM »
  If North is the right direction, the two parties have been going south for the last 20 years. One goes Southeast and one goes Southwest. The people foolishly vote in the other party hoping to change the direction. But they only change from East to West and West to East always going South. If a candidate will not turn North, I will not vote for him or her no matter what party they belong to. I don't care what party they are in. I will never vote for a candidate I believe will still be going South.
A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.   John F. Kennedy

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under" -Ronald Reagan

“So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause.”  Padme Amidala

Offline Lost Farmboy

« Reply #152 on: April 11, 2012, 06:29:01 PM »
  I will not hold Romney's money against him. Ross Perot was a billionaire. The fact that Romney is the white Obama I will.
A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.   John F. Kennedy

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under" -Ronald Reagan

Online DDZ

« Reply #153 on: April 11, 2012, 11:55:19 PM »
Just curious, if Hitler and Obama were running, do we vote for Obama, because he would be perceived to be better than Hitler. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
« Reply #154 on: April 12, 2012, 12:06:32 AM »
Why would we perceive him to be better?  They are very similar IMO.  Tough choice.....Anybody but Obama.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #155 on: April 12, 2012, 01:35:37 AM »
anyone who won't vote is "in my opinion" un-american.  anyone who is un-american "in my opinion"
would turn on americans.
the name calling was started by a certain Oregon member when folks showed an interest in someone besides RP.
so I believe there's enough hate in the RP people to be capable of anything.
I've said many times that I'd support RP if he was nominated, because I can understand what will happen in a 2nd obama term.
If RP supporters can't see what obama would do to the country, what else are they blind to??
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #156 on: April 12, 2012, 02:51:39 AM »
I can understand what will happen in a 2nd obama term.
If RP supporters can't see what obama would do to the country, what else are they blind to??

I'm glad you understand that.  Oh, and we also see what's going to happen in BHO's second term.  I use the term "going to" because there's no way Romney will beat him.  Romney doesnt have what is needed to win support back from people who voted for BHO in the last election.   Keep your fingers crossed for a Republican majoirty in Congress...  Were going to need it.
I'm voting 3rd party in this election by writing in Jesus Christ for president.  Sadly even if this were an option most of you would still vote Republican because "It's a two party system."

Offline Casull

« Reply #157 on: April 12, 2012, 07:23:14 AM »
because there's no way Romney will beat him.

If the RP people "take their ball and go home", I'm afraid you are right.  Hopefully, they will come to their senses, check their egos at the door and do the right thing.  But, I doubt it.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Matt

• .:{º.º}:.
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (1)
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #158 on: April 12, 2012, 07:33:53 AM »

This is not the year for 3rd party antics, and I consider anyone that would do anything to risk putting Obama back in office as a traitor to this nation
I agree 100%

I consider anyone who votes for Obama or Romney to be a traitor to the constitution and the nation.

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

Thats a big +1

As for Romney, I can not see why anyone with his money would want the headaches that go along with the office other than to further ones own agenda. I do not like Romney's agenda because it is not for the better of the country. And if you don't think there is a lot of stress in that job just take a look at how long it has taken the last 3 Presidents to go gray. So here is how I see Romney, he is a lier, flip-flopper, gun grabber, mandate pushing, corporate bailout giving SOB and I have not and will not ever vote for him.

Matt
Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
― Albert Einstein

Offline Lost Farmboy

« Reply #159 on: April 12, 2012, 07:37:41 AM »

so I believe there's enough hate in the RP people to be capable of anything.

So Bugeye if you were about to grab a live wire with 220 volts and I yelled,”don't do that”, you would mistake my warning for hate and grab it anyway. You are mistaking warnings and wisdom for hate.

I do hate what these people are doing to the constitution, freedom and our country.

Offline Matt

• .:{º.º}:.
  • Administrator
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #160 on: April 12, 2012, 07:40:12 AM »

If the RP people "take their ball and go home", I'm afraid you are right.  Hopefully, they will come to their senses, check their egos at the door and do the right thing.  But, I doubt it.

Yeah well thats kind of funny seeing how if those of you who feel that the Republican party is still the Grand Old Party would open your eyes and realize there is no true difference in the two parties and join those of us who want REAL CHANGE FOR THE BETTER then we could get RP in and save this Country. But alas it will never happen because so many just do as the media tell them to... Ya know I have to admit I don't fear the Revolution and am accually starting to look forward to it.
Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
― Albert Einstein

Offline Lost Farmboy

« Reply #161 on: April 12, 2012, 08:35:51 AM »

The right thing is to vote for freedom, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Unfortunately the republican voters don't think that's important. They proved that in the primaries. So look like I will be voting for the libertarian again.

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #162 on: April 12, 2012, 08:57:19 AM »
this thread makes it clear  that there are people out there more hard headed  than i am
the main difference is that i am right and they are wrong

tho we have never met i consider all of you to be friends
and  i will FORGIVE  those of you that will
contribute to the relection of OBUMER and other democrats

I AM AFRAID IF WE DON'T STAND TOGETHER WE WILL FALL ABART
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #163 on: April 12, 2012, 09:11:16 AM »
Well that's jist reel nice of y'all 45-70.gov. But if by some remote chance Oromeny does get the office, I WON'T forgive y'all when he turns all American gun owners over to the UN.

He has already shown his colors on that score....mind you, you have to look at what he's done, not listen to his lies, but the record is there for y'all to see.

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline mcwoodduck

• Trade Count: (11)
« Reply #164 on: April 12, 2012, 09:39:59 AM »

This is not the year for 3rd party antics, and I consider anyone that would do anything to risk putting Obama back in office as a traitor to this nation
I agree 100%

I consider anyone who votes for Obama or Romney to be a traitor to the constitution and the nation.

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!
Ok so let me see if I get this correct.
The 3rd party people here dislike Obama.
They know that their vote for a 3rd party conservitive will lead to the ellection of Obama to a 2nd term and he is completly ANTI constitution.
While I am not voting for Rhomney I am voting against OBAMA as I feel it is my duty to defend the constitution any way possible and voting 3rd party  or write in, may make me feel better, the result is the destruction of the constitution with an Obama 3rd term.
I see the third party people as giving aid and comfort the the enemy. 
You can call me a tratior if you want I know that my vote is going against the largest threat we have.  And while I am not going ot insult you for you desicion as you have tried to insult us.   
But your comments about Paul and his constitional stance weakens our country with his head in the sand isolationist ideas and they are more dangerous to our nation than the head aches under Mit as he is a Republican and the Media will go after him non stop.  The will not want him to do liberal things and allow the Republicans to get credit for it and they will not allow him to do conservitive things as they are opposed.  Rhomney is a stop gap.  A do nothing, that we can at least halt the OBAMA march of lies and destruction.  In 2016 maybe we cna get a real Conservitive to run.  Someone that embraces the Ronald Regan platform of Tax cuts, the greatness of America, the limits of Goverment and can expain them to the nation.
Maybe I just do not understand the BANZI charge mentality of the Ron Paul people.  Your a coward if you do not go down with us even though we have NO chance of winning seems childish and silly to me.

Offline Casull

« Reply #165 on: April 12, 2012, 09:42:01 AM »
you have to look at what he's done, not listen to his lies, but the record is there for y'all to see.

Yep, because no one has EVER, EVER changed their mind, and also because you know the future.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #166 on: April 12, 2012, 09:49:33 AM »
When I married my lovely wife 36 years ago, she was a liberal.
since that time she has become very conservative.  meaning, anyone can change.  Romney has admitted his mistakes and he's probably as smart as my wife.
but if y'all think someone can't change, then ron paul is still a racist pig.  check his news letters.
also he is a lying "pork" producer, check his earmarks, him and the democrats....
however, being a Christian, I won't call anyone a SOB.
the membership here is only a fraction of the population and RP has no chance.  but instead of coming together and working toward changing things for the better, y'all act like sore-loser children.
hope you enjoy the communist years ahead.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #167 on: April 12, 2012, 09:50:14 AM »
you have to look at what he's done, not listen to his lies, but the record is there for y'all to see.

Yep, because no one has EVER, EVER changed their mind, and also because you know the future.

Nope! Because we've seen him do it!

He's been consistantly anti gun. Although I will admit he flip flops like a crappie out of water. Which is why he will give gun owners over to the UN at the first opportunity. :P

Offline mcwoodduck

« Reply #168 on: April 12, 2012, 10:03:57 AM »

He's been consistantly anti gun. Although I will admit he flip flops like a crappie out of water. Whihch is why he will give gun owners over tot he UN at the first opportunity. :P
And last I knew the 2nd Amendment of the constitution is above any treaty.  And if Rhomney does sign on to the UN global firearms ban and hand over the confication of personal fire arms to the UN.  That can be hashed out in our court or in the streats as Blue helmeted UN troops are bleeding all over the country.

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #169 on: April 12, 2012, 10:39:52 AM »

He's been consistantly anti gun. Although I will admit he flip flops like a crappie out of water. Whihch is why he will give gun owners over tot he UN at the first opportunity. :P
And last I knew the 2nd Amendment of the constitution is above any treaty.  And if Rhomney does sign on to the UN global firearms ban and hand over the confication of personal fire arms to the UN.  That can be hashed out in our court or in the streats as Blue helmeted UN troops are bleeding all over the country.

Be much easier to elect someone who believes in our constitution up front. A lot less messy too.

Offline Casull

« Reply #170 on: April 12, 2012, 10:51:49 AM »
Be much easier to elect someone who believes in our constitution up front.

LOL.  Not if he's unelectable.  Oh, and please don't tell me if people would vote for him he would be electable.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Ranch13

• Historic Shooting .com
« Reply #171 on: April 12, 2012, 10:54:04 AM »
Be much easier to elect someone who believes in our constitution up front. A lot less messy too.
We don't have anyone that 100% fills that bit right now. Ron Paul even if his actions did live up to his words falls well short of the mark.Even in the states where the most ardent Paul supporters on the internet live he couldn't even manage a quarter of the vote.
 We know what Romney did in Massachusetts, onlything is in  New England and east he was a staunch conservative, but to those of us outside of New England he's a liberal.
Anybody that hasn't got Obama pegged by now is a fool.
Some of you constitutional scholars may want to take a gander at Article 6 of the constitution to see what it says about treaties...... could be rather enlightening, and could make you stop and say hmmmmm when you get these letters begging for money from folks who  are swearing to stop the UN gun grab, and whom many hold to be the second coming of the messiah when it comes to the constitution.
 Point is fellers we've got a choice vote for the one that can displace Obama, (this time it's sadly going to be Romney) go to work at the local level to get folks elected into office that follow the guidelines and principles laid down by the founders. Then once you have the local mindset you can spread out to go state and national, but trying to make the changes starting at the national level isn't going to work very well.
If you're not going to do what you can to put Obama out of office then you should at least do what you can to displace any democrat holding office where you can vote.
In the 1920's "sheeple" was a term coined by the National Socialist Party in Germany to describe people that would not vote for Hitler. In the 1930's they held Hitler as the only one that would bring pride back to Germany and bring the budget and economy back.....

Offline mcwoodduck

« Reply #172 on: April 12, 2012, 11:05:18 AM »
Seeing as this is your worse case senario.  Mine is Ron Paul can be ellected and Iran and the islamo facists attacks us adn our allies around the world as he is unwilling to defend us or our allies and we become a Muslium world.
 See I can play to the worst fears too. 
But before we do anything, lets get rid of the guy that HATES AMERICA!
The insane BANZI charge of the 3rd party makes no sense.
I am going to charge to show my resolve even though it ends us as a fighting force?  That's the way to win a war of ideals.  Throw your self in to the machine gun fire to show how brave and committed you are.  You can call me a trator, but I know what I am doing is going to help win the war and defend the constitution by getting rid of the one who hates it the most.  In repairing a house you start with the most damaged part and fix it.  Get rid of the insect infested wood first and then start fixing the rest.  Obama is that insect infested peice of rotten wood that has to go first, no matter what before anything else can be fixed.  We will work on the trash and rats next.   By insisting on a new roof  first you can have the whole house collapse.

Offline nw_hunter

« Reply #173 on: April 12, 2012, 11:09:16 AM »
I think most, if not all the members on here that would support RP and not Mitt R. were once straight party line Republicans."I was" Even though I may have said I vote for the man, I still voted against the Liberal Democrat running every single time :o .At some point, I could see the Republicans the GOP supported and fed to the voter was just another Liberal with an R instead of a D.

Once this was clear, there was no other choice for me, but to vote for someone who was not out to destroy the Constitution and sovereignty of our country, but would actually try and restore it! I believe  Ron Paul is the ONLY one that fits the description. (Knowing this)For me to vote for Romney or Obama would make me treasonous. Some of you younger voters will change your lesser of two evil strategies as time goes on, and see the truth of it.. Some will keep the blinders on and continue to vote in  selfish criminals to destroy what is left of this once great nation.This is the way I see it! Live and learn. ;)
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #174 on: April 12, 2012, 11:16:14 AM »
I was a Straight ticket voter for most of my life. But the Socialistrepubilib party is NOT my party.

And I fear that Romney will turn out to be a far greater nightmare than you think Obbummer is. An indecisive, flip flopping, gun hating, socialist. :P

Offline Ranch13

• Historic Shooting .com
« Reply #175 on: April 12, 2012, 11:23:50 AM »
While Romney may not be the best choice, he certainly isn't my first pick until the November election, the thing is he will hopefully have the republican congress full of "tea party" candidates, and Harry Reid won't be running the senate anymore. That will/should put an end to the runaway nightmare that the democrats launched on this country from 2006 until now.
I do not think that Romney would have so little disreguard for the constitution as Obama has shown in his executive orders, the unstoppable amount of "czars" and his blatant attacks on the the judicial branch.
In the 1920's "sheeple" was a term coined by the National Socialist Party in Germany to describe people that would not vote for Hitler. In the 1930's they held Hitler as the only one that would bring pride back to Germany and bring the budget and economy back.....

Offline nw_hunter

« Reply #176 on: April 12, 2012, 11:26:12 AM »
Be much easier to elect someone who believes in our constitution up front.

LOL.  Not if he's unelectable.  Oh, and please don't tell me if people would vote for him he would be electable.

Definition of

Electable
Fit or able to be elected, especially to public office

Unelectable
Unfit or Unable to be elected, especially to public office

One would think since he's been elected to the house again and again, he would be considered ELECTABLE!So..........I guess all it would take is to pull the......."OOPS" sorry!You asked not to hear that!
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline mcwoodduck

« Reply #177 on: April 12, 2012, 11:31:44 AM »
I was a Straight ticket voter for most of my life. But the Socialistrepubilib party is NOT my party.

And I fear that Romney will turn out to be a far greater nightmare than you think Obbummer is. An indecisive, flip flopping, gun hating, socialist. :P
And an IDEAL log ANTI gun, anti capitalist, race baiting, class warefare, constitution hating COMMUNIST is so much better!

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
« Reply #178 on: April 12, 2012, 11:32:57 AM »
There's a difference between Obama and satan.  Satan doesn't think he's God.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #179 on: April 12, 2012, 11:45:56 AM »

And an IDEAL log ANTI gun, anti capitalist, race baiting, class warefare, constitution hating COMMUNIST is so much better!
Apparently that's what the republicans believe..after al, they are about to run one as their savior. :o