Author Topic: The Official Lesser of Two Evils List  (Read 63934 times)

Offline Dixie Dude

• Trade Count: (6)
Re: The Official Lesser of Two Evils List
« Reply #630 on: June 05, 2012, 02:01:46 AM »
I do not like Romney myself, but will vote for him to keep Obama out.  If Obama wins, we know who to blame, the libertarians, as much as I like the libertarians and vote that way in PRIMARY's, but the country will be in worse shape and may turn violent IF Obama gets back in.  We can't afford more blame, tax, and spend. 

Online Casull

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #631 on: June 05, 2012, 04:56:35 AM »
I will get the screwing right along side everyone else whether romney or obrahma wins the election, the difference between the people who vote for romney while holding their noses and me, is that my screwing won't be consensual, and this may become a very important distinction.

That's where I disagree.  If obama wins and you voted 3rd party, then your screwing will be MORE consensual than that of those of us who voted for Romney.  Ours will NOT be consenual (we tried).
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline osokusmc

« Reply #632 on: June 05, 2012, 06:50:54 AM »
I will get the screwing right along side everyone else whether romney or obrahma wins the election, the difference between the people who vote for romney while holding their noses and me, is that my screwing won't be consensual, and this may become a very important distinction.

That's where I disagree.  If obama wins and you voted 3rd party, then your screwing will be MORE consensual than that of those of us who voted for Romney.  Ours will NOT be consenual (we tried).

That logic is akin to asking a woman, which of the two rapists would you least like to have rape you, and by choosing, you are automatically consenting to the other one raping you.  Obrahma is terrible, romney isn't much better, and if romney wins with your vote, you have consented to a man who scores a D- from GOA among other things.  I don't consent to either obrahma or romney.  If obrahma wins it will be because of the people who cast their vote for him, and if you're intent on spreading blame, pitch a little on the GOP for losing their way and putting the likes of mccain and romney in front.

Offline Gary G

« Reply #633 on: June 05, 2012, 08:12:15 AM »
If Romney is elected:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qoq9jIjpNM&feature=player_embedded

If Obama is elected:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qoq9jIjpNM&feature=player_embedded

What if the government had their staged event (the election) and nobody showed up?
The sole purpose of government is to protect your liberty. The Constitution is not to restrict the people, but to restrict government.  Ron Paul

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

“Everyone wants to live at the expense of the State. They forget that the State lives at the expense of everyone.” — Frederic Bastiat

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
« Reply #634 on: June 05, 2012, 09:07:27 AM »
More Obama than Romney.   I hold the opinion that Romney will work with Congress to reform the taxcode and create a favorable atmosphere for employers.  I have no problem with cutting off the parasites to save some money; tha parasites can go out and get jobs -- even if that means prostitution in a Nevada brothel.

ST762
We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Online Casull

« Reply #635 on: June 05, 2012, 09:27:29 AM »
That logic is akin to asking a woman, which of the two rapists would you least like to have rape you, and by choosing, you are automatically consenting to the other one raping you.

Oh my gosh, I've been hamstrung.    ::)
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline SwampThing762

« Reply #636 on: June 05, 2012, 10:22:19 AM »

That logic is akin to asking a woman, which of the two rapists would you least like to have rape you, and by choosing, you are automatically consenting to the other one raping you.  Obrahma is terrible, romney isn't much better, and if romney wins with your vote, you have consented to a man who scores a D- from GOA among other things.  I don't consent to either obrahma or romney.  If obrahma wins it will be because of the people who cast their vote for him, and if you're intent on spreading blame, pitch a little on the GOP for losing their way and putting the likes of mccain and romney in front.

osokusmc,

A D- from GOA does not do squat for my wallet.  An Obama victory screws me in three ways -- taxes go up, medical insurance goes up, and any potential retirement is almost for naught.  And I am not alone.  Any employed person will suffer the same fate.

Using your logic of the rapist, my vote is to fight off the rapist Obama.    I will NOT be forcibly screwed....you can believe that will definitely happen under Komissar Obama.

Yes, a vote for door #3 [whoever else] is a back-door vote for door #1 [Obama the Destroyer].

ST762

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #637 on: June 05, 2012, 12:23:22 PM »
I do not like Romney myself, but will vote for him to keep Obama out.  If Obama wins, we know who to blame, the libertarians, as much as I like the libertarians and vote that way in PRIMARY's, but the country will be in worse shape and may turn violent IF Obama gets back in.  We can't afford more blame, tax, and spend.

So you're willing to BLAME Libertarians for supporting their candidate rather than voting for your liberal Republican candidate because we can't afford any more BLAME, tax and spend (which BTW your liberal Republican candidate has quite a history of).

You sound like you have something in common with Obama.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline SwampThing762

« Reply #638 on: June 05, 2012, 01:25:35 PM »

So you're willing to BLAME Libertarians for supporting their candidate rather than voting for your liberal Republican candidate because we can't afford any more BLAME, tax and spend (which BTW your liberal Republican candidate has quite a history of).

You sound like you have something in common with Obama.

Under Romney, the state debt went from $48M to $57M, only nine million in four years.   Under Obama, the national date went from $9T to $16.5T, in three years.    Obama will also preside over the largest tax hike in American history.   

So, let me see......Romney with $9M, or Ocrapper with $7.5T.   Easy choice between the two.

ST762

Offline osokusmc

« Reply #639 on: June 05, 2012, 01:34:11 PM »

osokusmc,

A D- from GOA does not do squat for my wallet.  An Obama victory screws me in three ways -- taxes go up, medical insurance goes up, and any potential retirement is almost for naught.  And I am not alone.  Any employed person will suffer the same fate.

Using your logic of the rapist, my vote is to fight off the rapist Obama.    I will NOT be forcibly screwed....you can believe that will definitely happen under Komissar Obama.

Yes, a vote for door #3 [whoever else] is a back-door vote for door #1 [Obama the Destroyer].

ST762

You speak as if taxes, medical insurance costs, and retirement savings weren't in trouble before the halfrican was elected.  Remember the reason he was elected in the first place, the GOP ran McCain as the solution for Americas future.  Ron Paul would've beat obrahma three ways to Sunday in '08 if only the republicans would've had a little confidence in their own ability to operate in a free economy.  As long as we have the federal reserve system, fractional reserve banking and fiat currency, the end game is that we'll lose everything our parents left us and anything we've acquired on our own.  As far as the second, a D- isn't far enough above an F to merit any serious consideration.  On most other issues the degree of separation is about what it is on the second.

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #640 on: June 05, 2012, 01:48:07 PM »
Under Romney, the state debt went from $48M to $57M, only nine million in four years.   Under Obama, the national date went from $9T to $16.5T, in three years.    Obama will also preside over the largest tax hike in American history.   

So, let me see......Romney with $9M, or Ocrapper with $7.5T.   Easy choice between the two.

ST762
That's fine, it's your right to vote the lesser of 2 evils. I choose to vote for neither because they are both liberals. I will vote Libertarian, that way you guys can blame me when Obama gets re-elected instead of blaming the Republican party and its voters for nominating the most liberal Republican candidate in recent history.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Online Casull

« Reply #641 on: June 05, 2012, 01:51:47 PM »
Ron Paul would've beat obrahma three ways to Sunday in '08

Yeah, right.  That's just delusional.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline osokusmc

« Reply #642 on: June 05, 2012, 02:22:16 PM »
Ron Paul would've beat obrahma three ways to Sunday in '08

Yeah, right.  That's just delusional.

OK, so I am about that, what about the rest of what I said?

Offline SwampThing762

« Reply #643 on: June 05, 2012, 02:36:28 PM »
osokusmc,

The past is the past.  You can't change that.   You can, however, exert some influence over the future.   My immediate concerns are all economic, a GOA D- rating means little to me; especially since I am not a member, nor do I care to be.

As to Ron Paul, I liked his fiscal ideas, but many of his other ideas I knew were too radical to gain any widespread acceptance.  In debates, Obama would destroy RP.   I respect the man, but he just did not have much of a chance, despite the media snubbing the Texas Congressman.

As to the characterization of Obama, it was not necessary to make the racist mark of the "halfrican".    To me, racist remarks show very poor taste.   

ST762

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Out West
« Reply #644 on: June 05, 2012, 05:16:01 PM »
I hate obama, the halfrican.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Obama Administration: A corrupt criminal enterprise of bold face liars.
The States formed the Union. The Union did not form the States. States Rights!
GET US OUT OF THE UN. NO ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT!
S.A.S.S/NRA Life Member/2nd Amendment Foundation
CCRKBA/Gun Owners of America
California Rifle & Pistol Association
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline osokusmc

« Reply #645 on: June 05, 2012, 06:24:03 PM »
osokusmc,

The past is the past.  You can't change that.   You can, however, exert some influence over the future.   My immediate concerns are all economic, a GOA D- rating means little to me; especially since I am not a member, nor do I care to be.

As to Ron Paul, I liked his fiscal ideas, but many of his other ideas I knew were too radical to gain any widespread acceptance.  In debates, Obama would destroy RP.   I respect the man, but he just did not have much of a chance, despite the media snubbing the Texas Congressman.

As to the characterization of Obama, it was not necessary to make the racist mark of the "halfrican".    To me, racist remarks show very poor taste.   

ST762

African isn't a race.  If your daddy is African and your mother isn't, you're halfrican.  Obrahma doesn't even contest that he's halfrican.

Offline kinslayer1965

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Contributor
« Reply #646 on: August 29, 2012, 10:52:24 AM »
I will be voting for Romney. There is a laundry list of things I don't like about him but the list if far shorter for him than Obama.

I wonder what the RP supporters would be saying if the table were turned and RP had the nomination and we refused to throw our support behind him because our guy lost. They would rightfully be saying we just handed obama four more years.
A man without a stick will get bitten, even by sheep.

Offline SwampThing762

« Reply #647 on: August 29, 2012, 02:52:34 PM »
kinslayer,

Well said, sir.  You evoke the opinion of a great many people in our nation.     However, too many people choose not to see the true dangers of a fractured front against the Obamination.   Those people may truly be the arbiters of the destruction of the American experience, whether as willing collaborators or as uncooperative intransigents.

ST762

Offline mcwoodduck

• Trade Count: (11)
« Reply #648 on: August 29, 2012, 05:33:55 PM »
For all of you that are going to vote for Obama because you think he is for the little guy for the poor.
He is he is for making more of each.
If you raise taxes, you end up raising prices.  Some items you can not raise prices on and then companies have a few choices, cut labor, find cheaper sources of labor, or find cheaper componets.
While you may not think a millionaire (according to Obama Biden and Gore it is anyone making 250K a year- math wizz) would be hurt by an added tax on them and they probably would not be, but it will hurt the restaraunts, wait staff, kitchen staff, and other service industries.  Sure they will still eat out but will order a $50 bottle of wine rather than a $100 and the wait staff gets a lower tip.  Hurting the little guy.  At the same time prices fo the things the little guy needs go up and the lower wages buy even less.
Now as demand for goods goes down, so do profits and that lessens the amount of taxes that are collected.  At the same time with fewer items being able to be purchesed due to higher prices fewer people are needed to service the customers.
Either Obama is stupid and does not understand the basics of economics ro he is evil and understands what he is doing.
If Stupid he needs to go, if Evil he really needs to go!

Offline SwampThing762

« Reply #649 on: August 29, 2012, 05:45:09 PM »
mccwoodduck,

Obama is evil....pure and simple.     Yes, he should go!

ST762

Offline Dixie Dude

« Reply #650 on: September 04, 2012, 12:46:33 AM »
I am basically Libertarian.  I voted for Paul in the primary.  I have to be pragmatic.  I will vote for Romney over Obama.  Romney will get the economy going if he can get congress to go along with most of his proposals.  Getting rid of Obamacare and getting the excessive regulations off small business is a start.  Getting drilling, pipeline constrution, and coal mining back in operation will also help cut the unemployment.  Romney knows once the economy is back on solid footing, the tax revenue goes up, which will close the gap on the deficit.  Also cutting stuff like Obamacare and spending on things not needed will also help close the gap.  Lowering taxes on corporations will help keep a lot of them from going overseas and may bring some back.  Like Clinton said to Bush Sr.  "Its the economy stupid". 

Every politician isn't perfect.  I would rather have a "D" student in charge than an "F" student.  At least something is done right. 

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #651 on: September 04, 2012, 01:36:13 PM »
the next president will work with those in his own party

even  if [it ain't gonna happen]  a libertarian got elected,,,,no one would work with  him
maybe  this  IS a good thing....but its not going to hppen anyway

the 2 possible winners have  poor track record
but  WILL work with those in his party

now that we have had the party conventions
look at the part platforms

republicans  have strengthened  2nd amendment support

democrat platform calls for ''common sense regulation''
                                        ''assault weapons ban''

when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline justme

« Reply #652 on: September 10, 2012, 03:59:31 PM »
Romney is the only logical choice if you have a bit of education.....

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #653 on: September 11, 2012, 12:23:46 AM »
I am basically Libertarian.  I voted for Paul in the primary.  I have to be pragmatic.  I will vote for Romney over Obama.
this shows that you are a THINKING libertarian.  you're on my list of Patriots from GBO.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline mcwoodduck

• Trade Count: (11)
« Reply #654 on: September 30, 2012, 06:51:52 PM »
What gets me is the Liberals who all have very differnt adgendas all are bigger government will band together to defeat the conservitives.  They will use the media to define us and meline us, use prime time shows to make fun of us and I see here that we as conservitives will not do what is needed to defeat the 10% hardcore liberals that swing the 30% of the sheep to thier cause. 

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #655 on: October 01, 2012, 04:20:13 AM »
liberals  are...''collectivist''
sorta   like the ''borg''  on star trek
liberals speak and think  in  ''first person plural''.........WE  and OUR

THEY VOTE AS A BLOCK

WE [now  i am speaking first person plural]   are  INDIVIDUALIST

so  we don't vote as a block
some choose the best  man
others choose by gun rights...[that be me]
others based  on economic considerations
others on religion
our  vote  is splintered  and their  ''voting block'' crushes  us

there  are  only 2 choices  in the general election
should have gotten involved in the primaries
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #656 on: October 07, 2012, 03:47:36 AM »

THEY VOTE AS A BLOCK

others on religion

They Vote As A Block describes BOTH parties!Most voters are party line voters. That is the reason for the mess we are in.

I just participated in a local county wide poll and being a Blue collar community, it is going as I thought it would. Obama 36%........Romney 44%. The voters that think for themselves and want real change (NOT) more BS as usual, are the independent or third party voters (Anyone but those two) 14%. Not voting has come in with 5%. When the 14% becomes bigger than the  first two, we will start to see change for the better.............For now it's business BULL as usual.

With the internet to find truth in politics, more are becoming informed, but it will take time and a new generation to do it IMO!
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Dixie Dude

« Reply #657 on: October 07, 2012, 05:08:08 AM »
Liberals are colectivists.  Blacks in the south vote as a block.  90% vote Democrat.  Almost always all the time.  Same with most communists.  Hispanics so far have not. 

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #658 on: October 07, 2012, 05:37:26 AM »

THEY VOTE AS A BLOCK

others on religion

They Vote As A Block describes BOTH parties!Most voters are party line voters. That is the reason for the mess we are in.

I just participated in a local county wide poll and being a Blue collar community, it is going as I thought it would. Obama 36%........Romney 44%. The voters that think for themselves and want real change (NOT) more BS as usual, are the independent or third party voters (Anyone but those two) 14%. Not voting has come in with 5%. When the 14% becomes bigger than the  first two, we will start to see change for the better.............For now it's business BULL as usual.

With the internet to find truth in politics, more are becoming informed, but it will take time and a new generation to do it IMO!

apathy during the primaries gave us the choices  we have in the general election

name just  ONE person  in a third party that got JUST ONE  electoral vote!

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #659 on: October 08, 2012, 05:20:12 AM »

Still not too late to vote for REAL change and tell the establishment to kiss off!
Two other candidates have attained ballot access sufficient enough to mathematically win the election by a majority of the electoral college,[/size] former New Mexico Governor [/size]Gary Johnson[/color][/size] the Libertarian Party nominee[/size] and [/size]Jill Stein[/color][/size], the Green Party nominee.

[/size]I would think most who love the Constitution would exclude Jill, but even she would probably be better for one term than Miff or Biff.
[/size]Just step up to the plate and for once tell the people who think they control the sheeple to  to kiss your lower cheeks ;) Some of us will do it. Those who now think for themselves. Join the club!
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.