Author Topic: $5 TRILLION tax hike may be coming.  (Read 611 times)

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
$5 TRILLION tax hike may be coming.
« on: April 07, 2012, 04:18:00 AM »
http://thenewamerican.com/usnews/congress/11442-5-trillion-tax-hike-coming

If congress doesn't act they can take effect Jan 1st 2013. MORE CHANGE?? POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline mcwoodduck

• Trade Count: (11)
Re: $5 TRILLION tax hike may be coming.
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2012, 07:07:47 AM »
This looming tax hike is what is what has been keeping the economy from growing.
Knowing a huge tax hike is comming keeps people from investing in thier company or spending.

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2012, 04:00:16 PM »
I sure hope not. If I have to pay an extra $5 Trillion in taxes that will wipe out almost all the profit from GBO.  :o

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline northkid

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (65)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2012, 04:29:08 PM »
Well with Obama-care, Mitt-Care, they are going to be needing the extra money.

Offline mcwoodduck

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2012, 05:53:41 PM »
North kid,
It doesn't matter what we send them they wil spend it and more and tell you that the rich did not pay enough.  They will use class warefare to make the stupid think that more taxes are needed.  They will blame the rich, the job creators, the ones that make the economy and will ask for higher taxes telling the stupid that they did not pay their fair share, that the Government is entitled to more of the fruits of their labors.
Obama care is not to b=provide health care, or as smoe here have wrongly said to guarentee profits for the insurance companies, it is ot transfer wealth from the nation elinminate waelth from the country in an attempt to nationalize industries. 

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2012, 04:20:55 AM »
Bill, does that mean you would be able to keep GBO going?  I'm thinking you might have to consider some form of power generation, because electricity is probably going out of sight.
Swingem

Offline northkid

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (65)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2012, 07:02:24 AM »
North kid,
It doesn't matter what we send them they wil spend it and more and tell you that the rich did not pay enough.  They will use class warefare to make the stupid think that more taxes are needed.  They will blame the rich, the job creators, the ones that make the economy and will ask for higher taxes telling the stupid that they did not pay their fair share, that the Government is entitled to more of the fruits of their labors.
Obama care is not to b=provide health care, or as some here have wrongly said to guarantee profits for the insurance companies, it is ot transfer wealth from the nation elinminate waelth from the country in an attempt to nationalize industries.
If they are going to tax Americans make it and even playing field. If you make millions, $70,000, $15,000 a flat fair 10% or so tax (and I still think that 10% is high) across the board.

The rich, they are the people who are putting up there funds to start a business, create jobs in there community and them penalize them??? I would think they should get a bonus for creating jobs. What happened to the the land of the free, where one could build there dreams?

When they are taxed, pushed, regulated enough they just move offshore. Shut down the business down here and  have less stress and collect bigger profits.

Offline mcwoodduck

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2012, 11:44:42 AM »
North kid,
Obama care is not to b=provide health care, or as some here have wrongly said to guarantee profits for the insurance companies, it is ot transfer wealth from the nation elinminate waelth from the country in an attempt to nationalize industries.
If they are going to tax Americans make it and even playing field. If you make millions, $70,000, $15,000 a flat fair 10% or so tax (and I still think that 10% is high) across the board.

The rich, they are the people who are putting up there funds to start a business, create jobs in there community and them penalize them??? I would think they should get a bonus for creating jobs. What happened to the the land of the free, where one could build there dreams?

When they are taxed, pushed, regulated enough they just move offshore. Shut down the business down here and  have less stress and collect bigger profits.
When the flower children of the 70's would dream and talk about what they would do if they had this or that rich guys money.
As these morons that do not understand the difference between the freedom of speach and demanding that they can be heard to they demand that they are listend to and they think that they can better spend everyones elses money.
Clearly we have seen what happens when people that have no business experience try to run a company through laws.  And the laws of unexpected consequences takes over and often does the opposite of what was intended.
Personally I think we should use the poverty level as a base plate for taxes.  Three or four time the poverty level for your filing status (family of four or single what ever the poverty level is for your situation is what is your base) and that is your standard deduction.  You pay 5% for one level, 7.5% for another and 10% for all other levels and a flat 10% for all coperation profits.  What we need to build into any tax code is if there is a deficit we go into a priority mode and the last people to be paid are the staff memebers of Governemnt law makers as well as a 20% tax cut acoss the board to stimulate growth.