Author Topic: Romney will address the NRA.  (Read 3775 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Romney will address the NRA.
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2012, 01:41:03 AM »
If Romney is elected and the UN says to him, "take the guns away from your citizens"..he will do it. Doesn't matter what the little weasel says to the NRA, look at what he has already done...Which is what you should always do when a politician opens his mouth, don't listen, LOOK at his past actions......the best predicator of future actions right there.

He's stabbed gun owners in the back before and he won't even flinch before he does it again.

so let's take a quick tally  -

He has alienated gun rights advocates with his record in Massachusetts  ..More than Obama has ?

He has managed to alienate majority of women voters (and women republican congresswomen (with his position on contraception)  He has not tried to make contraception illegal..he hasn't even addressed the issue..but we should not pay the bill for college sluts' adventures..

He has managed to alienate Hispanics with his stance on Dream act  The so-called "Dream Act" is an illegal power grab; I want a president who tries to "do the right thing".

He has managed to alienate evangelical Christians as they distrust Mormonism Wishful thinking...  I'm an Evangelical Christian and I distrust Rev Wright, Louis Farrakhan and their 'liberation theology' and the Muslim influence in the oval office.  It wasn't Mormons who attacked us on 9/11 !

He has managed to alienate majority of middle class / working poor with his Tax reform proposal  The 'middle class' want JOBS and they want less taxes for everyone. They want lower gas prices and don't want inflation eating up their income/savings.

He has managed to alienate majority of moderate independent swing voters with constant flip flopping  Not nearly as much as Obama has alienated Jews (anti-Israel), patriots (apologixing & bowing to dictators), taxpayers (wasting  on 'green' garbage) along with non-union workers (most workers)... and non-racist people everywhere

He has managed to alienate republicans conservatives in his own party because of his flip flopping they don't believe he is really a conservative . Do you think these Reps/Conservatives are pleased with Obama's wasteful spending, anti-israel, anti-Christian stances, anti-business and pro-enviro-whacko stances ?.

Anyone I've forgot ?  How about gun owners, US soveriegnty issues and the military who have suffered under Obama's new reules of engagement andthe social engineering he has played with them ?

Oh yeah , he has garnered the support of the Top 1% and corporations
cause As we all know corporations are people too my friend. As soon as anybody with any stocks, an IRA or 401k is reminded that they are 'corporations' also..the message will start to sink in..

What did Coulter say a year ago or so ...if you don't run Chris Christie , Romney will win , and we will lose in the general election. Talk about for shadowing .  I don't recall that, but I do recall Obama saying if he didn't turn the economy around in 3 years, he should not be re-elected.

In my opinion , It's over , I don't believe he can recover , even if he tries to pivot back to center in General election   Yes, it will be a tough row to hoe for Obama, at least among the non-Koolaid sippers !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Cuts Crooked

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2012, 01:58:42 AM »

He has alienated gun rights advocates with his record in Massachusetts  ..More than Obama has ?..YES!!!!!!!!!!

Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2012, 03:24:33 AM »

He has alienated gun rights advocates with his record in Massachusetts  ..More than Obama has ?..YES!!!!!!!
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Let's get real:  http://www.bentoncourier.com/content/carlton-barack-hillary-and-un-united-take-away-your-guns
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2012, 03:47:23 AM »
IG, appreciate that link, very enlightening.
however, it's lost on some here who throw their little hissy-fits, poke their lips out, and stay home on election day which furthers the communist agenda.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2012, 04:10:39 AM »
however, it's lost on some here who throw their little hissy-fits, poke their lips out, and stay home on election day which furthers the communist agenda.
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
     Bugeye;
   I would rather have had Newt, Santorum or Herman Cain in the catbird seat right now...but the majority don't agree with me,
  but I am adult enough to realize I can't have my own way all the time..

So now, whether we like it or not... it is Romney vs Obama...and there is still a vast chasm between.  Not as large a gulf as between Obama & Newt or Rick Santorum...but still a big jump..

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2012, 04:22:48 AM »
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
     Bugeye;
   I would rather have had Newt, Santorum or Herman Cain in the catbird seat right now...but the majority don't agree with me,
  but I am adult enough to realize I can't have my own way all the time..

So now, whether we like it or not... it is Romney vs Obama...and there is still a vast chasm between.  Not as large a gulf as between Obama & Newt or Rick Santorum...but still a big jump..
I totally agree.  I voted for Santorum over Newt because I know Newt, but Cain, perry and bachmann were gone when my primary came along.
and, there's no comparison between Mitt and hussein.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2012, 08:17:25 AM »

and, there's no comparison between Mitt and hussein.

I beg to differ they are BOTH.........oh, we're not permitted to write that anymore here.

(but they ARE)

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2012, 08:37:33 AM »
Bush and Cheney both were avid hunters and collected firearms and you guys hated them too.  Palin the same.  Nobody is good enough.  I'm playing the cards I have.  Anybody but Obama or Ron Paul for me. 
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline Savage .250

« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2012, 10:15:05 AM »
Get a good picture of Mr Romney in your head.  Now think of all your buddies you hunt with.
    I`ll leave it at that.    :)   
" The best part of the hunt is not the harvest but in the experience."

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2012, 10:32:59 AM »
Bush and Cheney both were avid hunters and collected firearms and you guys hated them too.  Palin the same.  Nobody is good enough.  I'm playing the cards I have.  Anybody but Obama or Ron Paul for me.

I wonder how many Avids Bush or Cheney bagged?  :o

But you are wrong, although I despised the Bushmaster and his fetch boy Cheney, I would have voted for Palin.

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2012, 10:38:52 AM »
 Mitt Romney - The Second Amendment: Governor Romney has a solid record of pursuing gun control measures to control crime and increase safety. He is vocally supportive of the assault weapons ban, supported a waiting period, and supports registration. While Governor he continued Massachusetts's history of gun control advocacy.
In 2002, Mitt Romney stated in a debate that he supported the tough gun laws in Massachusetts and that he believed they help protect us and keep us safe. He vowed not to chip away at those laws.

======================================================

Need to read any more? Do a Search, it don't take much to find out the truth about this crappie out of water!

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2012, 11:11:57 AM »
Anybody but Obama....
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2012, 11:42:31 AM »
Anybody but Obama....

Swampman,

You have the truth of matters.  There are many individuals who "pack up their toys and go home"when they do not get their way or when someone disagrees with them.     I can only hope they realize that separating Obama from the White House is the most important goal, with gaining control of Congress a hanging-on-the-coattails second.

Again, your point is well-said, sir.

ST762
We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2012, 02:10:31 PM »
Bush and Cheney both were avid hunters and collected firearms and you guys hated them too.

LOL, Cheney maybe but Bush? He didn't even know what caliber his rifle was when asked by a reporter from Field and Stream.

http://www.hcn.org/wotr/15064/print_view

Field & Stream asked the president a logical question: "What guns do you have in your gun cabinet?"   "A couple deer rifles and a varmint rifle. A .248?" Bush guessed. Ding-ding-ding goes the B.S.-detector. There is no such thing as a .248 caliber rifle. (Of course, there’s no such thing as an Iraqi WMD either, but that didn’t stop Bush.)   "You mean, perhaps, a .243?" lofted the interviewer. Right, Bush said, swinging for the softball. "A .243. Beg your pardon."
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2012, 02:24:03 PM »
He is a hunter and firearms collector.

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2012, 02:28:50 PM »
He's a dork who freely admitted that he woud sign an assault weapons ban bill if it came to his desk..........just like Romney.

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2012, 02:31:42 PM »
Anybody but Obama or Ron Paul.

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2012, 02:33:39 PM »
Anybody but Obama or Ron Paul.

(obviously a secret Obamaromeny admirer)

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2012, 03:57:04 PM »
He is a hunter and firearms collector.

Yes, and I hunt with a .47 Ichyballookey caliber.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #49 on: April 11, 2012, 04:07:17 PM »
Bush and Cheney both were avid hunters and collected firearms and you guys hated them too.

LOL, Cheney maybe but Bush? He didn't even know what caliber his rifle was when asked by a reporter from Field and Stream.

http://www.hcn.org/wotr/15064/print_view

Field & Stream asked the president a logical question: "What guns do you have in your gun cabinet?" "A couple deer rifles and a varmint rifle. A .248?" Bush guessed. Ding-ding-ding goes the B.S.-detector. There is no such thing as a .248 caliber rifle. (Of course, there’s no such thing as an Iraqi WMD either, but that didn’t stop Bush.)   "You mean, perhaps, a .243?" lofted the interviewer. Right, Bush said, swinging for the softball. "A .243. Beg your pardon."

Cheney yes for sure.

I know for a fact he hunted Mule Deer & Antelope in WY, in fact not far from where we have hunted sev. times.
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #50 on: April 11, 2012, 04:34:57 PM »
Cheney yes for sure.

I know for a fact he hunted Mule Deer & Antelope in WY, in fact not far from where we have hunted sev. times.

I figured that. He's the only candidate in recent memory that actually hunted at times other than the campaign season.

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2012, 02:39:09 AM »
Now here's a president I would have gladly voted for...

I'm voting 3rd party in this election by writing in Jesus Christ for president.  Sadly even if this were an option most of you would still vote Republican because "It's a two party system."

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2012, 03:36:51 AM »
Now here's a president I would have gladly voted for...
after reading a couple of his books, it's obvious he was a game hog.
in his book "the wilderness hunter" he killed a lot of bull elk just for the racks and left the carcasses to rot.  he killed cows for eating.
he killed one large bull just so his young son could have his "own" set of antlers.

also, he would blaze away at long distance, and if the game didn't fall immediatly, he assumed it was a miss and looked elsewhere for more..... I wonder how many he wounded??
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2012, 05:11:24 AM »
in his book "the wilderness hunter" he killed a lot of bull elk just for the racks and left the carcasses to rot.  he killed cows for eating.
he killed one large bull just so his young son could have his "own" set of antlers.

also, he would blaze away at long distance, and if the game didn't fall immediatly, he assumed it was a miss and looked elsewhere for more..... I wonder how many he wounded??

Ah...but were you there? Did you ive with the values systems in pace at the time? If not, don't judge. Value systems obviously change over time......witness those willing to vote for a socialist gun grabber today while claiming to be conservatives. ::) ;)

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #54 on: April 12, 2012, 05:19:29 AM »

Ah...but were you there? Did you ive with the values systems in pace at the time? If not, don't judge. Value systems obviously change over time......witness those willing to vote for a socialist gun grabber today while claiming to be conservatives. ::) ;)
speaking of judging ::)
did the time period make it right?
speaking of claiming to be conservative, conservatives don't throw votes.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #55 on: April 12, 2012, 05:24:36 AM »
He's a dork who freely admitted that he woud sign an assault weapons ban bill if it came to his desk..........just like Romney.
speaking of dorks....
http://thesteadyconservative.com/wordpress/2010/02/09/the-ron-paul-voting-record/
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #56 on: April 12, 2012, 05:43:33 AM »

speaking of claiming to be conservative, conservatives don't throw votes.

Ahhh......but they do and have already done so. Witness the socialist they have decided to back this time.

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #57 on: April 12, 2012, 05:47:59 AM »
speaking of dorks....
http://thesteadyconservative.com/wordpress/2010/02/09/the-ron-paul-voting-record/

Interesting! The site you linked shows clearly that Paul voted the constitutional direction every time..........unlike the record of Oromneybama. But then the conservatives are really not much in favor of freedom or the constitution anymore.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #58 on: April 12, 2012, 05:54:31 AM »
speaking of dorks....

Interesting! The site you linked shows clearly that Paul voted the constitutional direction every time..........unlike the record of Oromneybama. But then the conservatives are really not much in favor of freedom or the constitution anymore.
there was nothing unconstitutional about those bills.  you are sounding more like a liberal every day.  RP voted to take away parents rights and the right to manufacture legal merchandise.
old RP is pretty slick.  look at all the folks he's snowed.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #59 on: April 12, 2012, 05:55:24 AM »
speaking of dorks....

Actually, Republicans & not all of them, but most. Still looking for that third Party person, I am pretty sure Paul won't be third Party, time is ticking away.
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.