Author Topic: And you think Iran is major problem - North Korea, here we go.  (Read 459 times)

Offline scootrd

• Trade Count: (0)
Oh let's see if we can tie these two events together

First N.Korea is about to launch a rocket that can handle a payload of 1,000 lbs (They say to place a satellite in Space.) I say it's also to test payload capabilities.

http://rt.com/news/pyongyang-rocket-launch-unha-552/

Now match that story with South Korea says the north is planning yet another nuke test.

http://worldnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/04/09/11094985-tunnel-linked-to-looming-north-korea-nuclear-test-south-korea-thinks-so

Hmm long range missile capabilities,  1000lb payload or more capability, and the beginning of a third nuke test.

Pretty soon any kid on the block will be able to purchase their own nuke missile erector set in a box supplied by good ole crazy N. Korea. And you all thought Iran is the major problem in the world ??  well hold onto your hat, it's bout to get real interesting in the next few years.
"if your old flathead doesn't leak you are out of oil"
"I have strong feelings about gun control. If there is a gun around I want to be controlling it." - Clint Eastwood
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjaman Franklin
"It's better to be hated for who you are , then loved for who your not." - Van Zant

Offline ceadersavage2

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (16)
  • Contributor
  • Love to have live 200 years ago
Re: And you think Iran is major problem - North Korea, here we go.
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 06:28:56 AM »
With Obama who knows what your going to see next

Offline Buckskin

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2012, 08:07:39 AM »
Hopefully it slides into Japan's air space and they shoot it down so we can get this ball rolling...  Most of the  world powers are against N. Korea, aside from China and the certainly won't get involved. 
Buckskin

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please.   --John Wayne

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Buckskin

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 02:41:59 AM »
Ron Paul is a nut.  A genius, but a nut. He has fantastic fiscal ideas but when his mind wanders past our shores he get a bit out there...  To compare North Korea to Russia in the cold war is crazy.  First of all, the cold war wasn't a walk in the park, it was touch and go for a long time and if it wasn't for cool heads we would be a folk story to the few that survived.  Secondly, the world isn't so worried about the North launching at us or really anybody else as we are about the nukes being sold to the lunatic muslum groups.  Thirdly, the North isn't a world power and has always felt pushed around by the rest of the world and might just get postal, who knows...

In saying that, I hope Romney put Paul in charge of the Federal Reserve, that would be good for the country. Him as President??? Not so much.
Buckskin

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please.   --John Wayne

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2012, 03:57:11 AM »
Ron Paul is a nut.  A genius, but a nut.

In saying that, I hope Romney put Paul in charge of the Federal Reserve, that would be good for the country. Him as President??? Not so much.
I would love to see him as secretary of the treasury, but I don't think he would accept anything from Romney.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Buckskin

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2012, 11:46:47 AM »
Ron Paul is a nut.  A genius, but a nut.

I would love to see him as secretary of the treasury, but I don't think he would accept anything from Romney.

I think he will get some post.  I've heard that Romney and Paul are a lot closer friends than what they lead on.
Buckskin

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2012, 11:50:07 AM »
I can see Ron Paul as Treasury Sec.  he knows a lot about the fed, and he pays his taxes.

ST762
We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline mechanic

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2012, 11:54:40 AM »
I can see Ron Paul as Treasury Sec.  he knows a lot about the fed, and he pays his taxes.

ST762

That would almost disqualify him.....having a secretary that really knows something...that would give the rest of gov. a bad rep. ;D

Ben
Molon Labe, (King Leonidas of the Spartan Army)

Offline Buckskin

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2012, 03:06:57 AM »

ST762

That would almost disqualify him.....having a secretary that really knows something...that would give the rest of gov. a bad rep. ;D

Ben

How refreshing that would be....
Buckskin

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2012, 07:50:26 AM »

ST762

It would be a cold day in Hell if the Feds with their network of Influence allow someone  like RP to be able to mess with their little scheme of screwing the People.

If Romney would even entertain such a thing his "Chestnuts" would be roasting on a fire.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline Matt

• .:{º.º}:.
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (1)
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2012, 08:14:18 AM »
Old RP is on the North Koreans side.
http://www.ronpaul.com/2009-04-06/ron-paul-north-korea-is-not-a-threat-to-the-us/

It amazes me that the west cant seem to MIND ITS OWN DAMN BUSINESS. I agree with Paul, they have a right to have a missile program if they so desire after all look at how many other nations have one.

Hey if all you folks that are so quick to jump when the media hypes this crap would take a look at what it is they are sliding by while you are distracted we might be able to make it out of this mess we are in now. Oh never mind that would require some of you to think for yourselves.
Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
― Albert Einstein