Author Topic: Hilary parties hearty in Columbia.  (Read 1293 times)

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
Hilary parties hearty in Columbia.
« on: April 16, 2012, 06:50:39 AM »
http://www.yahoo.com/_ylt=Aqy5ISIUfyjPK6eOGZkXEEKbvZx4;_ylu=X3oDMTc0bDhvOWt0BGEDSGlsbGFyeSBDbGludG9uIHBhcnRpZXMgaW4gQ29sb21iaWE6IFBob3RvcyBvZiBkYW5jaW5nLCBiZWVyLXNsdWdnaW5nIHNlY3JldGFyeSBvZiBzdGF0ZSBjYXVzZSBzdGlyBGNjb2RlA3B6YnVhbGxjYWg1BGNwb3MDMQRnA2lkLTIyMTg4NzAEaW50bAN1cwRtY29kZQNwemJ1YWxsY2FoNQRtcG9zAzUEcGtndAMyBHBvcwMxBHNlYwN0ZC1wb2wEc2xrA3RpdGxlBHRlc3QDNzAxBHdvZQMxMjc3NTE1MA--/SIG=1433j2r3h/EXP=1334680857/**http%3A//news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/hillary-clinton-parties-colombia-photos-dancing-beer-slugging-142828267.html

YOUR FRIENDS' ACTIVITY  Hillary Clinton parties in Colombia: Photos of dancing, beer-slugging secretary of state cause stir      By Dylan Stableford
Senior Media Reporter      Clinton dancing at Cafe Havana, April 15, 2012. (AFP)   Over the weekend, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton cut loose during her trip to the Summit of the Americas in Colombia, partying at a local club early Sunday morning.
According to the New York Post, Clinton arrived at Cartagena's Cafe Havana with a dozen female aides just after midnight. In photos, the former first lady is seen dancing and throwing back a bottle of beer.
"Clinton quickly proved she's just a regular gal when it comes to drinking," the Post reported. "She eschewed a glass and sucked down her Aguila pilsener cerveza straight from the bottle."
According to a local paper cited by TMZ, Clinton and her party "ordered a dozen beers, two glasses of whiskey and bottles of water."
TMZ dubbed her the "Secretary of PARTYING." Sadly, Clinton's impromptu soiree lasted just a half an hour.
The photo (below) landed on the Post's front page. The headline: "SWILLARY."
"Front page picture of 'Swillary' Clinton is brutally unfair," Ari Fleischer, former White House press secretary under George W. Bush and current CNN analyst, wrote on Twitter. "She drank a beer at a summit meeting event. So what?"
London's Telegraph latched onto the photos, too. "Is Hillary Clinton becoming an embarrassment as Secretary of State?" the paper's Niles Gardner asked in a blog post.
"Hillary Clinton will be the inspiration for my return to salsa this week," Salon's Irin Carmon tweeted.
Clinton throws back a beer in Colombia, April 15, 2012. (AFP/Getty)
This is not the first time Hillary's boozy diplomacy has been fodder for the press. In 2006, the New York Times relayed a 2004 anecdote about a vodka-drinking contest between Clinton and Sen. John McCain:

Two summers ago, on a Congressional trip to Estonia, Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton astonished her traveling companions by suggesting that the group do what one does in the Baltics: hold a vodka-drinking contest.
Delighted, the leader of the delegation, Senator John McCain, quickly agreed. The after-dinner drinks went so well — memories are a bit hazy on who drank how much--that Mr. McCain, an Arizona Republican, later told people how unexpectedly engaging he found Mrs. Clinton to be. "One of the guys" was the way he described Mrs. Clinton, a New York Democrat, to some Republican colleagues.
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: Hilary parties hearty in Columbia.
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 07:01:10 AM »
yes, hillary looks more like a guy than a gal.
that aside, she was an embarressment before her columbia trip.
like when the state dept. took on the job of rebuilding mosques in the middle east.  that was an insult to America.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 07:44:39 AM »
I am sick and tired of, and disgusted with all of these scumbags-on both sides of the isle. Too bad they all dont scurry for the nearest cover when the lights are flipped on like their nearest realtive the cockroach does.
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline crustylicious

• A Real Regular
  • Reading is fundamental, comprehension optional!
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2012, 07:53:51 AM »
Can't wait to hear you boys when she becomes president in 2016!
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so sure of themselves, and the wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
"The speaking in perpetual hyperbole is comely in nothing but love" Francis Bacon, Sr.
Voting is like driving a car- choose (D) to go forward- choose (R) to go backwards!
When all think alike, no one thinks very much. Albert Einstein

Offline lakota

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2012, 08:05:26 AM »
Dont hold your breath waiting for that to happen because you might pass out and fall down and sustain a head injury.

Offline Val

• A Real Regular
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2012, 02:07:34 PM »
Give her a break. I'm completely opposed to her politically but see absolutely nothing wrong with her spending some time with her staff and her conduct as displayed by the pictures.
Hunting and fishing are not matters of life or death. They are much more important than that.

Offline briarpatch

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2012, 02:17:35 PM »
Dont like anything about the woman. I belive she has blood on her hands in a big way, cant prove it just my w.a.g. However what she is doing in the pics is what 95% of the women do now, most nights in this country.     

Gary

Offline KIMBER45

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2012, 02:28:35 PM »
GOOD FOR HER. I like her alot.
"In the final analysis, it is between you and God.  It was never between you and them anyway."__Mother Theresa
-----------------
Not everyone will understand your journey. That"s fine. It's not their journey to make sense of. It's yours.
--------------------------------
Hawkeye: My father warned me about you...
Chingachgook, he warned me about people like you. He said "Do not try to understand them".
 "do not try to make them understand you. That is because they are a breed apart and make no sense".
-------

-------

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2012, 02:37:15 PM »
Hmmm????

Any woman that homely  :o and married to Slick Willie............I ain't gonna begrudge her a few beers. ;)
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline KIMBER45

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2012, 03:31:29 PM »
I noticed that the " christian conservatives" on this board sure enjoy making fun of others .
"In the final analysis, it is between you and God.  It was never between you and them anyway."__Mother Theresa
-----------------
Not everyone will understand your journey. That"s fine. It's not their journey to make sense of. It's yours.
Chingachgook, he warned me about people like you. He said "Do not try to understand them".
 "do not try to make them understand you. That is because they are a breed apart and make no sense".
-------

-------

Offline powderman

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2012, 04:36:08 PM »
Kimber. You continue to miss the point. I don't give a hoot what she, obummers security, or obummer himself does. I do care about the millions of tax $s wasted by these unnecessary all expense paid trips abroad for no other reason than politics and to feel like a big shot. Why would she need 12 aides not counting security?? Obama and his entourage use AF1 like it was the family car, with US paying the bill. Nothing wrong with her or any of them having a beer or 2, but I'm tired of real Americans being stuck paying the tab. Shucks when michelle travels she takes a huge amt of people including a personal hairdresser. Wake up America time to cut the purse strings. What does being a Christian have to do with any of this?? Wrong is wrong. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline northkid

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (65)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2012, 06:35:38 PM »

Two summers ago, on a Congressional trip to Estonia, Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton astonished her traveling companions by suggesting that the group do what one does in the Baltics: hold a vodka-drinking contest.
Delighted, the leader of the delegation, Senator John McCain, quickly agreed. The after-dinner drinks went so well — memories are a bit hazy on who drank how much--that Mr. McCain, an Arizona Republican, later told people how unexpectedly engaging he found Mrs. Clinton to be. "One of the guys" was the way he described Mrs. Clinton, a New York Democrat, to some Republican colleagues.

There ya go... See they are all sleeping togeather, I mean partying togeather.

Offline KIMBER45

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2012, 12:19:31 AM »
Kimber. You continue to miss the point. I don't give a hoot what she, obummers security, or obummer himself does. I do care about the millions of tax $s wasted by these unnecessary all expense paid trips abroad for no other reason than politics and to feel like a big shot. Why would she need 12 aides not counting security?? Obama and his entourage use AF1 like it was the family car, with US paying the bill. Nothing wrong with her or any of them having a beer or 2, but I'm tired of real Americans being stuck paying the tab. Shucks when michelle travels she takes a huge amt of people including a personal hairdresser. Wake up America time to cut the purse strings. What does being a Christian have to do with any of this?? Wrong is wrong. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
I didn't miss the point. I was referring to the following:
Any woman that homely
hillary looks more like a guy than a gal.
-----------------
-------

-------

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2012, 02:02:01 AM »
Give her a break. I'm completely opposed to her politically but see absolutely nothing wrong with her spending some time with her staff and her conduct as displayed by the pictures.

Other than the fact just last night on TV her boss was saying all govt. employees and military repsent THE U.S.A. and should do so in the highest degree. When you hold a public office what you do in public should be of the highest standards as it can compramise her effectiveness later . Like when she has to conduct business in the middle east , w woman who drinks/parties in public may be cause for concern from those who deal with her ............
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline powderman

« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2012, 05:38:29 AM »
SHOOTALL. Good post Sir. POWDERMAN.  :o :o

Offline lakota

« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2012, 06:08:15 AM »
I dont like it because these hypocrite politicians-democrats in particular are always saying we the people "need to do more" or "need to make sacrifices" or "tighten or belts" ad nauseum. But I guess this is another do as I say not as I do moment. Partying it up at a club isnt doing any of the acts of self denial that they are always demanding we do while they wag their fingers at us.

Offline lakota

« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2012, 07:59:03 AM »
Its also insulting to American citizens to be constantly be preached at "learn to do more with less!" and then see those same preachers using the world as their playground on the backs of the very people they preach to.

Offline rickt300

• Trade Count: (13)
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2012, 09:26:02 AM »
What is to like? She is anti gun and wants us to be subserviant to the U.N.  She is a classic anti civil rights leftist ideologue as is Obama. I don't care if she drinks a bit or a lot, it might make her head swell up and her brain work more effectivly. I find it odd that on a gun rights/hunting fishing website  anyone would profess "like" for Obama, Nancy Pelosy, Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Harry Reid or any of the other leftists running this country. Are you trolling for Turn Left?
I have been identified as Anti-Federalist, I prefer Advocate for Anarchy.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2012, 10:16:19 AM »
When in Cartenenga you're expected to Party...part of the 'duties of office'...not to "celebrate it up"could be construed as insulting...South America is alot different than the staid Saudi Kingdom
..TM7

really , seems the buyers from Wal-mart can't party , have lunch or in anyway accept "bribes" and they do just fine around the world . hum seems when THEY ARE ASKING FOR OUR MONEY they would not be so offended .
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline KIMBER45

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2012, 11:05:02 AM »
What is to like? She is anti gun and wants us to be subserviant to the U.N.  She is a classic anti civil rights leftist ideologue as is Obama. I don't care if she drinks a bit or a lot, it might make her head swell up and her brain work more effectivly. I find it odd that on a gun rights/hunting fishing website  anyone would profess "like" for Obama, Nancy Pelosy, Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Harry Reid or any of the other leftists running this country. Are you trolling for Turn Left?
NOPE. just my opinion. I think she would make an awesome President and would vote for her over any of the Democratic forerunners in this present race..
-----------------
-------

-------

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2012, 11:09:16 AM »

Any woman that homely

Donno about the other comment there but I wasn't "making fun of"......I was making an observation.

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline KIMBER45

« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2012, 11:57:35 AM »

Any woman that homely

Donno about the other comment there but I wasn't "making fun of"......I was making an observation.
So- if someone said that about your wife,  neither you nor she would have a problem with it ?
-----------------
-------

-------

Offline powderman

« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2012, 04:42:17 PM »
Kimber. Hillary for president?? HEH, good one. Lets add up her +s. She hates our military, hates guns, promotes homosexuality, believes in killing babies if ya don't want it, according to ss agents has frequent temper tantrums and cusses like a sailor, supports an adulterous husband, throws great parties, on the taxpayer, sold us down the river with russia and other deals favoring our enemies, would stab anybody in the back to get what she wants. Whew, yer right, a libby dems dream girl. Wanna hear about her bad points?? POWDERMAN.  :o :o

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2012, 02:08:28 AM »

Any woman that homely

So- if someone said that about your wife,  neither you nor she would have a problem with it ?
a members family is off limits unless you are complementing them for something.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2012, 04:07:27 AM »

Absolutely not!
The person who said it might, but I wouldn't. ;D
But then......your question here has nothing to do with your original postulate about Christians "making fun". Rather it has to do with seeing how much *&^% you can stir in an attempt to discredit others. An intersting tactic, trying to change the subject, and very liberal of you. but not working. ::)

Offline KIMBER45

« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2012, 05:03:09 AM »

Absolutely not!
But then......your question here has nothing to do with your original postulate about Christians "making fun". Rather it has to do with seeing how much *&^% you can stir in an attempt to discredit others. An intersting tactic, trying to change the subject, and very liberal of you. but not working. ::)
[/quote

Funny how some can dish it out , but can't take it. While I'm applying the rules of logic, I'm accused of trying to stir up *&^% and discrediting others. I could spending all day laughing at such erroneous thinking and hypocrisy. I'm finished here.
-----------------
-------

-------

Offline rickt300

« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2012, 05:13:58 AM »
If Hillary were absolutely gorgeous (she is not) her play to sign the U.N. small arms treaty giving them control of our guns would put her true face on it and that is UGLY.

Offline rickt300

« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2012, 05:16:26 AM »
NOPE. just my opinion. I think she would make an awesome President and would vote for her over any of the Democratic forerunners in this present race..
Kind of controversial but would you kindly tell us why you think Hillary Clinton would make such a fine president?

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2012, 08:50:33 AM »

Absolutely not!
[/quote

Funny how some can dish it out , but can't take it. While I'm applying the rules of logic, I'm accused of trying to stir up *&^% and discrediting others. I could spending all day laughing at such erroneous thinking and hypocrisy. I'm finished here.

I imagine you DO spend all day laughing, fortunately there are meds for that. And that ain't logic your applying. ::)

And your "dish it/can't take it" comment just made you look stoopid. ;D

Offline KIMBER45

« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2012, 09:41:11 AM »

Absolutely not!
[/quote

I imagine you DO spend all day laughing, fortunately there are meds for that. And that ain't logic your applying. ::)

And your "dish it/can't take it" comment just made you look stoopid. ;D
stoopid-WOW- you really showed me. lol
-----------------
-------

-------