Author Topic: California is Obama's Dream  (Read 216 times)

Offline Avyctes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
California is Obama's Dream
« on: April 18, 2012, 06:33:57 AM »
I was sent this essay from my wife's aunt, written by Roger Hedgecock.  I'd never heard of him before this. 

If even half of what he declares about California is true,  I have this question that I would ask of any of our more conservative, fellow gun loving, but in general just freedom loving, California brothers and fellow Graybeard members, and that is, to whit, why in the hell would you even want to stay there? 

This state sounds more and more like a liberal European utopia where social issues and social programs run rampant with no control, no sense, and no foresight. 

Don't dare say anything negative about race (unless you're disparaging Whites), or religion (unless you're disparaging Christians), or sexual orientation (unless you're pro homosexual), or birth control (unless you're pro abortion and anti-life of the unborn), or guns (unless you desire their complete obliteration from the face of the earth), or illegal immigrants (unless you too believe that they are merely attempting to better themselves in spite of the fact that they are breaking our federal and state laws), or labor issues (unless you are pro Union and support them even while you're family starves and your wife has to work long shifts at a restaurant because you're home waiting on the union to call you back to work), and don't you dare wear the US Flag on your friggin' t-shirt to school because it might offend an illegal Mexican.  Dang I could go on and on about how UN-American this state sounds.  Maybe I should say U.N.-American?  I think that describes it better.

http://www.rogerhedgecock.com/story/16406745/californias-not-dreamin-this-is-the-nightmare-of-an-obama-second-term
"There exists a law, not written down anywhere, but in our hearts.. that, if our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: California is Obama's Dream
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 06:40:00 AM »
Under a 2nd obama term, that might be the picture all over the country.  and he might become another hugo chavez and declare himself prez for life.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline rickt300

• Trade Count: (13)
Re: California is Obama's Dream
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 07:10:56 AM »
Years of leftist orientation have taken their toll on California. They are broke anyway and printing weak dollars isn't going to change that.
I have been identified as Anti-Federalist, I prefer Advocate for Anarchy.