Author Topic: Why can't I prefer my own race?  (Read 3006 times)

Offline rickt300

• Trade Count: (13)
Why can't I prefer my own race?
« on: April 19, 2012, 04:52:42 AM »
I see voluntary segregation everywhere so it is not just me. This has become even more true during the Obama regime.
I have been identified as Anti-Federalist, I prefer Advocate for Anarchy.

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: Why can't I prefer my own race?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2012, 05:24:34 AM »
Dictators want everyone piled into the same ghetto.  it's easier to keep an eye on us.
I don't like integration for the simple reason that I grew up in a home where it was quiet and peaceful.  we don't go to our local TGIfridays because blacks have taken it over and it's so loud in there that a normal conversation is impossible.
they are different. they should not be forced on anyone. I don't believe in mistreating anyone, but everyone in this country now has the exact same opportunities to achieve the american dream.

In the restaurant where we go the most, it's whites conversing in normal tones.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline lgm270

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2012, 06:03:55 AM »
Slavery and civil rights laws are both designed to establish racial caste systems by violating the rights of freedom of association and freedom of contract.

Among all races, only white people are targeted for harassment and persecution for advocating white racial interests.   For 20 years, our current President belonged to a  racially segregated black church based on the "Black Value System."   This is not only acceptable,  but considered grounds for praise and adulation.  No one even bothers to ask this racist in chief how Black values are different from white values, it's just automatically assumed that  black people can extol black values. 

A white extolling white values would be denounced as a "racist"  fired from his/her job, blacklisted and personally and professionally destroyed.   This is the new racial caste system.  Non-whites on the top....whites on the bottom.  All achieved under the guise of "equality."

Thank you for starting this thread and for speaking out.   

Offline yellowtail3

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2012, 06:51:23 AM »
Why can't I prefer my own race?
You can.
Non-whites on the top....whites on the bottom.  All achieved under the guise of "equality."

Thank you for starting this thread and for speaking out.
Poor white people - they've got most of the money, most of the power, almost all the house/senate seats, most governorships, make up almost all flag officers, own most of the businesses... how are they expected to survive under such trying & unfair conditions?
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline r29l20

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (26)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2012, 06:58:44 AM »

Poor white people - they've got most of the money, most of the power, almost all the house/senate seats, most governorships, make up almost all flag officers, own most of the businesses... how are they expected to survive under such trying & unfair conditions?

I'm sure he was talking about not being persecuted for being proud to be white. Every other race can boast, but if whites do it, we are rasists.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2012, 10:43:37 AM »
If I wear my pants around my knees, and hold them up by groping at my crotch, and refusing to speak plain english, and idolize nobody except basket ball players, and expect someone else to work so I don't have to, I should be made a Flag Officer, or company exec, or something else that normally requires years of preparation.  Nah....
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2012, 12:07:00 PM »
BUGEYE,

I think you just insulted the hell out of a long list of past and present blacks:

A [edit] B
  • La Shawn Barber, American writer and blogger
  • J. Kenneth Blackwell, former Secretary of State of Ohio, former gubernatorial candidate
  • Michelle Bernard, journalist, author, columnist
  • Lynette Boggs, former Las Vegas City Councilwoman, former Clark County, NV commissioner, former candidate for the U.S. House of Representatives
  • Peter Boulware, former NFL linebacker and Republican candidate for the Florida House of Representatives, District 9.
  • Jennette Bradley, former Treasurer of the State of Ohio
  • Edward Brooke, former U.S. Senator from Massachusetts, first African American elected by popular vote to the U.S. Senate
  • Stephen Broden, conservative commentator, Life Always board member (a pro-life organization) and evangelical pastor
  • Janice Rogers Brown, a federal judge on the U.S. Court of Appeals
  • Blanche Bruce, former U.S. Senator from Mississippi, first African American to serve a full term in the U.S. Senate
  • Keith Butler, Republican national committeeman from Michigan, former councilman for Detroit, minister and former U.S. Senatorial candidate
[edit] C

Herman Cain    [edit] D

Frederick Douglass    [edit] E [edit] F [edit] G [edit] H [edit] I [edit] J [edit] K

Alan Keyes, 16th Assistant Secretary of State for International Organization Affairs   
  • Alan Keyes, former member of the Republican party and nominee for the U.S. Senate
  • Alveda King, minister, political activist, author, niece of Martin Luther King Jr.
[edit] L [edit] M [edit] N [edit] O [edit] P

Colin Powell, 65th Secretary of State    [edit] Q
Wiki letter w.svg height=23This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
[edit] R

Condoleezza Rice, 66th Secretary of State    [edit] S

Michael Steele, 64th Chairman of the Republican National Committee    [edit] T

Clarence Thomas, Associate Supreme Court Justice   

Sojourner Truth    [edit] U [edit] V [edit] W [edit] Y
  • William F. Yardley, anti-segregation advocate, first African American candidate for governor of Tennessee (1876)

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2012, 12:29:39 PM »
Good list there Guzzi, except...........none of those people fall into the catagory that Bug wrote about. Unfortunately they also appear to a minority within their minority. :-\
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2012, 01:01:30 PM »
Lets stick to the topic folks! Which is....Why can't I prefer my own race?"Not"Talking down to a race of people! If that's the direction this is headed, then it will be short lived.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2012, 01:14:53 PM »
Good list there Guzzi, except...........none of those people fall into the catagory that Bug wrote about. Unfortunately they also appear to a minority within their minority. :-\
that's right.  I know a lot of fine blacks. Dr. David Satcher (clinton surgeon general) goes to my Church.
my wife has great black friends from her school.
however, when blacks finally took over the BOE here, we lost acreditation in just 2 years.
the entire county commission here (all black) is under investigation for things like expensive vacations at taxpayer expense.
http://www.therepublic.com/view/story/459c492e4a274df89b5f9de4f37ee8f1/GA--County-Corruption-Probe/
and here you can check out our fine BOE
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/clayton-county-schools-lose-accreditation/nFBmM/
my county went from a great place to live, to the armpit of the atlanta area.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2012, 01:51:14 PM »
I can, and do, prefer my own race, and creed.....Christian Caucasian, aka WASP.   We provide many inspirational role models, do not constitute the majority prison demographic type, do not wear pants around around our ankles and scratch ourselves to hold them up, and we speak plain English.   Most importantly, white folks largely do not have an entitlement mentality.

ST762
We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2012, 01:59:52 PM »
Lets stick to the topic folks! Which is....Why can't I prefer my own race?"Not"Talking down to a race of people! If that's the direction this is headed, then it will be short lived.

Ok, but the OP titled this as he did, and then opened his post with a comment about self segregation, one assumes by minorities........... :-\
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline Scibaer

• Central Michigan, USA, Earth
  • Trade Count: (25)
  • FATE FAVORS THE WISE
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2012, 02:01:30 PM »
i think the question should be why cant i prefer my own race without being a hate filled racist ?
short answer is you cant really

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2012, 02:07:32 PM »
I wrote what I did to show what some folks have to put up with when blacks are the majority.
and don't suggest that I move, due to the board of commisioners and board of education, my house is almost worthless.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline r29l20

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (26)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2012, 03:48:55 PM »
I can, and do, prefer my own race, and creed.....Christian Caucasian, aka WASP.   We provide many inspirational role models, do not constitute the majority prison demographic type, do not wear pants around around our ankles and scratch ourselves to hold them up, and we speak plain English.   Most importantly, white folks largely do not have an entitlement mentality.

ST762
Well said.

Offline scootrd

« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2012, 03:59:26 PM »
I wrote what I did to show what some folks have to put up with when blacks are the majority.
and don't suggest that I move, due to the board of commisioners and board of education, my house is almost worthless.

So I think what your stating is you now understand how it must feel to be in the minority ?. 
When I was in high school we had one young black girl in our whole school. One!!! I always wondered what she must feel.
It must have been hard for her. Guess you know first hand how she must have felt.

"if your old flathead doesn't leak you are out of oil"
"I have strong feelings about gun control. If there is a gun around I want to be controlling it." - Clint Eastwood
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjaman Franklin
"It's better to be hated for who you are , then loved for who your not." - Van Zant

Offline lgm270

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2012, 04:15:33 PM »

So what your stating is you now understand how it must feel to be called a minority ?. 
When I was in high school we had one young black girl in our whole school. One!!!
Guess you know first hand how she must have felt.

Really?  How many times was this one black girl raped, beaten, verbally abused etc????

A lone white kid in a black school would be brutalized daily. 

Offline scootrd

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2012, 04:17:58 PM »
Hey ,
Where did that come from.

I'm not attacking , I'm stating he must have a better feel than most how it must be to view the world through the eyes of a minority.
"if your old flathead doesn't leak you are out of oil"
"I have strong feelings about gun control. If there is a gun around I want to be controlling it." - Clint Eastwood
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjaman Franklin
"It's better to be hated for who you are , then loved for who your not." - Van Zant

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2012, 04:37:15 PM »
Scoot;
   You didn't like what Bugeye said..because he was "generalizing", seemingly putting all black people in the same category
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
  Bugeye said;
    "
  If I wear my pants around my knees, and hold them up by groping at my crotch, and refusing to speak plain english, and idolize nobody except basket ball players, and expect someone else to work so I don't have to, I should be made a Flag Officer, or company exec, or something else that normally requires years of preparation.  Nah...."   

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''     

Curiously, YT was "generalizing" also when he said:     

" Poor white people - they've got most of the money, most of the power, almost all the house/senate seats, most governorships, make up almost all flag officers, own most of the businesses... how are they expected to survive under such trying & unfair conditions?"
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I'm still wondering why you didn't take both to task !  Or is it acceptable to generalize one..but not the other ?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Brewster

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (4)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2012, 04:48:37 PM »
"...and we speak plain English..."

Not if you're southerner. ;)

Offline streak

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2012, 05:24:10 PM »

That is using a mighty broad brush, Brewster! ::)
NRA Life time Member
North American Hunting Club
Second Amendment Foundation
Gun Owners of America
Handgun Hunters International

Offline SwampThing762

« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2012, 05:25:00 PM »

Depends upon the reeguhn.....I swears Yankess say some of the weirdest thangs......... ;D ;D

ST762

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline chefjeff

• Contributor
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2012, 03:26:44 AM »
762,sure got a chuckle from that patch!

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2012, 03:37:42 AM »
ya'll crack me up ! how will they ever accomplish soical engineering if ya'll don't fall in line and be PC ?
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2012, 04:08:13 AM »
Two of our dearest friends is **********.  before he retired last year, Phil was the director of the southeast division of the NTSB.  he grew up poor, but took advantage of the education opportunities available to ALL people.  he wore his pants around his waist and didn't hang around on street corners.
guess what, THEY ARE BLACK.
If liberals would quit trying to divide the races, and start critisizing the bums that are too lazy to pull up their pants, we could become color-blind.

every problem in this country can be laid at the feet of democrats.

edited to remove names.  I probably should not have used their real names.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline rickt300

• Trade Count: (13)
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2012, 04:57:34 AM »
I was relativly color blind till the Black Panthers started showing up at the polls carrying nightsticks and running murder for hire rewards without repercussion. Obama really has made race a central issue.
I have been identified as Anti-Federalist, I prefer Advocate for Anarchy.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2012, 05:08:42 AM »
I was relativly color blind till the Black Panthers started showing up at the polls carrying nightsticks and running murder for hire rewards without repercussion. Obama really has made race a central issue.
under obamas dictatorship, race relations have gotten much worse, because he can't keep his nose out of anything that might be used to show whites in a bad light.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2012, 05:29:03 AM »
under obamas dictatorship, race relations have gotten much worse, because he can't keep his nose out of anything that might be used to show whites in a bad light.

yep ! He comes from a mixed race family he should understand how to make things work. After the shooting in FL. he said if he had a son it would look like the boy who got killed , can he mean the boy that got shot might also have come from a mixed race family ? The shooter also is of mixed race . So please someone explain how its a pure black white thing ? As for the black panthers take note they only appear where they feel safe .
I think this shows the problem in America today , its not about blacks and whites but about control of people and in most cases lies and bs spread for power gain at the cost of normal people.
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline SwampThing762

« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2012, 05:44:40 AM »

yep ! He comes from a mixed race family he should understand how to make things work. After the shooting in FL. he said if he had a son it would look like the boy who got killed , can he mean the boy that got shot might also have come from a mixed race family ? The shooter also is of mixed race . So please someone explain how its a pure black white thing ? As for the black panthers take note they only appear where they feel safe .
I think this shows the problem in America today , its not about blacks and whites but about control of people and in most cases lies and bs spread for power gain at the cost of normal people.

SHOOTALL,

Outstanding post, sir!   You have indeed exposed the dark truth that the liberals and Demoncraps want to keep from the eyes of hones, industrious Americans. 

ST762

Offline magooch

« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2012, 05:53:38 AM »
I tend to classify people by the way they act and the way they live and not by their skin tone.  Having said that, I'm not about to venture into certain neighborhoods in big, or even small cities.  If that makes me a racist, so be it.  I call it being prudent.
Swingem