Author Topic: War on Terror is Over?  (Read 220 times)

Offline rickt300

• Trade Count: (13)
War on Terror is Over?
« on: April 25, 2012, 05:56:00 PM »
Obama says so.
I have been identified as Anti-Federalist, I prefer Advocate for Anarchy.

Offline R.W.Dale

• Trade Count: (22)
Re: War on Terror is Over?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 06:41:09 PM »
Trillions of dollars spent. Our finest blood spilled and lives lost. Military readiness squandered. Ten years later how is the world fundamentally diffrent than before?

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2012, 12:58:39 AM »
If anything U.S. - Middle East relations are at an all time low in terms of people over there that want to kill us.  But by golly being 16 Trillion in debt is worth it.  Everybody in the world knows that we will spare no expense and have no reguard for the lives of our own boys when it comes to beating our chest and letting the world know who's boss.
I'm voting 3rd party in this election by writing in Jesus Christ for president.  Sadly even if this were an option most of you would still vote Republican because "It's a two party system."

Offline Shu

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2012, 01:53:40 AM »
Unfortunately the war on terror will never be over. Once that mess got out of the box it can't be put back in. People will hate for whatever reason that makes sense to them and they will be sure to spread that hate as much as possible.
A lot of those that hate want those American dollars to buy stuff they need like food/medical supplies. guns and bomb making materials. Without those Ameircan dollars they would starve to death.