Author Topic: ACCURA® MR  (Read 868 times)

Offline Busta

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
ACCURA® MR
« on: April 29, 2012, 12:30:00 PM »
Has anyone seen either of these new ACCURA® MR rifles yet? Camo or Black? They are both stainless with a WeatherGuard™ Exterior Barrel Finish. I'd like to see the black receiver and barrel with a set of camo stocks on it, that could be a third model. Or either without the WeatherGuard™ finish, like the Apex.

Any of you Photoshoppers want to take a shot at putting the camo stocks on the black receiver and barrel?

U.S.A.F. Veteran
NRA Life Member

Offline Buckskins & Black Powder

• Trade Count: (16)
    • Buckskins & Black Powder
Re: ACCURA® MR
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2012, 02:07:31 PM »
Looks pretty sweet actually.  MR won't be out until mid freakin summer

Offline Busta

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2012, 05:49:02 PM »
Looks pretty sweet actually.  MR won't be out until mid freakin summer

I agree, looks awesome. Put a bug in Dudley's ear, I want one just like it. That combination woud be a lot better for the upper midwest hardwoods. I still like the Western Sage style camo. Should be a no brainer Model for CVA. I like it better than the two actual Models. I realize that a guy could put it together himself by buying the all black model and the additional camo stocks, but then you have to either sell or eat the black stock set. If they make it, I'll buy it!
U.S.A.F. Veteran
NRA Life Member

Offline Busta

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2012, 11:03:33 AM »
This rifle is out, at least the camo/tan model. I checked one out this afternoon at a gun shop. They scaled down the receiver to accomodate the standard diameter (Non-Apex) Bergara barrel. It looks just like the apex, but uses a lighter weight receiver with a firing pin bushing for adjustable head space. They have also improved the ramrod to a full lenght, heavy duty aluminum with a nice jag. He said this one just came in last week, along with 3 Optima pistols. Great looking and feeling rifle, may just have to test one out.

Has anyone bought one of these and taken a test drive yet?
U.S.A.F. Veteran
NRA Life Member

Offline Buckskins & Black Powder

• Trade Count: (16)
    • Buckskins & Black Powder
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2012, 02:33:06 PM »
They just came out. I know Carlos has sold out already @ $449 + $15 shipping for the Tan/Camo.