Author Topic: Where are they?  (Read 786 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Where are they?
« on: April 30, 2012, 03:59:55 AM »
  Where are Al, Jessie, Calypso Louis and Barack ?  Here's a golden opportunity...

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012-03-04/news/31122324_1_white-boy-fire-tv-station

A great chance for the usual mob to exercise their lungs and signs too...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Where are they?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2012, 04:47:51 AM »
IG. I'm sure the obamination is loading his teleprompter with a statement condemning this. In truth, I imagine he is smiling and thinking, about time, gooooo boys. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2012, 04:51:17 AM »
  Where are Al, Jessie, Calypso Louis and Barack ?  Here's a golden opportunity...

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012-03-04/news/31122324_1_white-boy-fire-tv-station

I read about that story several month's ago on-line!
Well! You know old Jess and Al aren't going to come to the aid of a white victim! But where are the Limbaugh's and Billy O's when these things happen? The great defenders of the right are afraid to open their mouths! Not politically keerect ya know ;)
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2012, 04:58:51 AM »

!I read about that story several month's ago on-line!
Well! You know old Jess and Al aren't going to come to the aid of a white victim! But where are the Limbaugh's and Billy O's when these things happen? The great defenders of the right are afraid to open their mouths! Not politically keerect ya know ;)

To my knowledge, Limbaugh has NEVER went to a scene and screamed, or brought a bunch of sign carrying lemmings with him while doing it ..    I don't know who "Billy O" is..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2012, 05:09:50 AM »

I read about that story several month's ago on-line!

Did RP open his mouth about these incidents?
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2012, 06:04:48 AM »
"Billy O" is Bill O'Reilly from fox news.

O'Reilly and Limbaugh are much better individuals than Slim Shady Sharpton, Jumpin' Jackson Flash, Calypso Louis and Babbling Barack.    These guys only show up to say white people acted stupidly and that we keep the black man down through a bigoted ideology.    Strangely enough, the only bigoted ideologies I see nowadays are from Muslims and blacks, which are sometimes one and the same.

ST762
We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2012, 06:43:21 AM »

O'Reilly and Limbaugh are much better individuals than Slim Shady Sharpton, Jumpin' Jackson Flash, Calypso Louis and Babbling Barack.    These guys only show up to say white people acted stupidly and that we keep the black man down through a bigoted ideology.    Strangely enough, the only bigoted ideologies I see nowadays are from Muslims and blacks, which are sometimes one and the same.

ST762

ST. Good post Sir. POWDERMAN.  ;) ;)
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2012, 08:49:58 AM »
Calm down! Calm down! No blacks were harmed during the burning of this white teen so its a non issue!
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2012, 08:54:03 AM »
OK, so Billy O is Bill O'Reilly...  ummm..i've never seen him protesting, picketing or making a public log jam nusiance of himself either..

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2012, 08:55:18 AM »
Calm down! Calm down! No blacks were harmed during the burning of this white teen so its a non issue!

Yup..the kid was not only white but male also..places him on the bottom of the heap..not worth notice.

Offline nw_hunter

« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2012, 09:10:20 AM »

ST762

Billy O and Rush would only have to talk about a crime like the one in KC on their daily shows, but fail to do so.NOT PC!They are afraid to! They would rater talk about Racists like Sharpton and Jackson, than tell the other side of the story. I guess what I'm saying is........ It shouldn't be, where was Al and Jessie. It should be ....Where are our gutless white spokespersons and the equally gutless and pathetic News media when this kind of atrocity happens? By the way! I first heard about the KC hate crime from Alex Jones. At least he's not afraid to tell it like it is!

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2012, 09:39:21 AM »
I dont know about Billy O or Rush Blowhard but there is a host on satellite radio named Andrew Wilkow who I happen to really enjoy listening to and he talked about this assualt during the peak of the trayvon martin fiasco and the blatant hypocrisy of the media for not covering it for several days on his show.
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2012, 11:23:24 AM »

ST762

Billy O and Rush would only have to talk about a crime like the one in KC on their daily shows, but fail to do so.NOT PC!They are afraid to! They would rater talk about Racists like Sharpton and Jackson, than tell the other side of the story. I guess what I'm saying is........ It shouldn't be, where was Al and Jessie. It should be ....Where are our gutless white spokespersons and the equally gutless and pathetic News media when this kind of atrocity happens? By the way! I first heard about the KC hate crime from Alex Jones. At least he's not afraid to tell it like it is!

Gee... I don't wait with bated breath to hear what either Rush or Bill O. daily,  so I can't say whether they have mentioned these cases or not.  Are you sure they haven't mentioned them ?  Perhaps you missed the only show..the one where they did mentioned them !  You better be more dilligent and make sure you do not miss a single show of theirs; that way you can speak authoritatively as to if they did or did not refer to any given subject !

Offline nw_hunter

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2012, 03:10:13 PM »
The point I was trying to make was! Ever time theres an incident like this one,(White on Black) we hear 24/7 from the news media and people like The Rev Al and Jess.Why don't we hear about the Black on White crime more often from our Mainstream mouth pieces? We know already these two crawl out from under their rock when things like this happen.They are race baiting scum!

After all ! 90% of the victims of race crimes are Whites. Blacks commit 7.5 times more violent interracial crimes than Whites, although they comprise only one-seventh of the White population.These are stats from Washington.With stats like this, there are plenty of stories out there for  the media and commentators to talk about! ..............WHERE ARE THEY? They will go after Sharpton and Jackson to make it look like they give a spit, but are silent about the other 90% of the race crimes. Just using Rush and Bill as examples....."They" like the rest, don't want to rock the PC boat!

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2012, 03:58:16 PM »
  You're correct there NW...  There seems to be a concerted effort to down play the real crime statistics.. because they have been accused of being unfair .

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2012, 05:21:17 PM »
The point I was trying to make was! Ever time theres an incident like this one,(White on Black) we hear 24/7 from the news media and people like The Rev Al and Jess.Why don't we hear about the Black on White crime more often from our Mainstream mouth pieces? We know already these two crawl out from under their rock when things like this happen.They are race baiting scum!

After all ! 90% of the victims of race crimes are Whites. Blacks commit 7.5 times more violent interracial crimes than Whites, although they comprise only one-seventh of the White population.These are stats from Washington.With stats like this, there are plenty of stories out there for  the media and commentators to talk about! ..............WHERE ARE THEY? They will go after Sharpton and Jackson to make it look like they give a spit, but are silent about the other 90% of the race crimes. Just using Rush and Bill as examples....."They" like the rest, don't want to rock the PC boat!

That is a good point.
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2012, 12:53:53 AM »

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2012, 01:36:24 AM »
Jessie and Al are anyplace there is a chance to make money off the backs of poor black people. 
I'm voting 3rd party in this election by writing in Jesus Christ for president.  Sadly even if this were an option most of you would still vote Republican because "It's a two party system."