Author Topic: Obama takes his bows...  (Read 426 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Obama takes his bows...
« on: May 01, 2012, 12:20:03 AM »
  Obama speaks of HIS courage, while passing over the REAL courageous ones..the SEALS WHO DID THE JOB !  Is this a case of "stolen honor"?  ...We report, you decide..
 http://johnpaulus.com/blog/2012/04/30/seals-arianna-huffington-and-jon-lovitz-criticize-obama-for-osama-ad/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2137636/SEALs-slam-Obama-using-ammunition-bid-credit-bin-Laden-killing-election-campaign.html

You know he has blown it when even Ariana Huffington rips him !

Will Obama now courts-martial the whole SEAL team 6..as he recently did the lone Marine combat veteran ?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
Re: Obama takes his bows...
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 01:37:58 AM »
Obama isn't going to do anything that will tarnish his press with an election only 6 months away...
I'm voting 3rd party in this election by writing in Jesus Christ for president.  Sadly even if this were an option most of you would still vote Republican because "It's a two party system."

Offline jlwilliams

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2012, 02:13:19 AM »
  The killing of BinLaden is arguably the best thing that happened during Obama's administration.  He has a right to point to it.  Even his strongest supporters admit he's a remarkable narcissistic person, so you would expect his comments to focus on himself.  The one year anniversary of it is a reasonable time to focus on it.  He doesn't have much else to say.
 We know who the real heros are.
  Obama's supporters will continue to lionise him for his leadership.  His detractors will continue to see how he takes more than his due credit.
  It's an election year.  Expect egotistical windbags to blow hard.

Offline Val

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2012, 03:36:47 AM »
Nobama is so desperate to find something he did well, he has taken a no brainer decision to go after Bin Laden, as a courageous accomplishment on his part.
Hunting and fishing are not matters of life or death. They are much more important than that.

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2012, 05:45:04 AM »
I wonder what contingency plan was in place just in case the operation failed? Who was going to get blamed so the boy king could walk away untarnished?
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline powderman

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2012, 05:55:13 AM »
I wonder what contingency plan was in place just in case the operation failed? Who was going to get blamed so the boy king could walk away untarnished?

You can bet he had a scapegoat in waiting. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2012, 01:40:46 PM »

You can bet he had a scapegoat in waiting. POWDERMAN.  :o :o

Come on Guys!!  You already know..if it fails..BUSH DID IT !  Shucks I have even heard that he is responsible for the North Korean rocket failure last week.  THANKS, "W"!!!
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2012, 01:46:07 PM »
  Tonight on the History Channel I'm watching "Getting Bin Laden".. a good recreation of the actual events..
  I looked very closely and carefully...I didn't see "Rambama" in any of the action..not with a rifle or Beretta in his hand and no bayonet clenched between his teeth..  But he still claims HE got Bin Laden.. ;)   :D   ;D   ;D   ;D

Offline Raptor

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2012, 01:55:07 PM »
No, I,m voting for Obama, republicans don,t know how to run a country !

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2012, 02:48:35 PM »
Raptor says;

"No, I,m voting for Obama, republicans don,t know how to run a country !" 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000   Yep; while Reps can muck it up pretty good and run up debt..they can't do it as easily as Obammy..
   Also; they can't give away as many food stamps as Obammy and can't kill near as many jobs as Obammy.
   Of course the Democrats do better at "investing" (our money) in one commercial failure after another (e.g. Solyndra, sunpower installations, Fiskars etc). 
  Plus, the Reps can't do near as well at whipping up class, race, gender and religious warfare as the Dems can.
.... And of course the Reps are very poor at sucking up to foreign dictators...kissing their hands..and other parts..

At all these things the Reps are just amateurs, while the Dems are real pros !

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2012, 03:00:39 PM »
In 2016 will "it" still be Bush's fault?
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?