Author Topic: This will make you Ron Paul supporters happy  (Read 1806 times)

Offline Cuts Crooked

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: This will make you Ron Paul supporters happy
« Reply #60 on: May 07, 2012, 01:08:27 AM »
cuts, you can stop the LIES and the obvious HATRED any time..
if enough people are like you, obama will continue on the road to communism.

unless a person is incredibly stupid they should see the damage that can occur with an obama second term.   again, I WILL VOTE FOR THE REPUBLICAN NOMINEE..
okay, your turn, tell some more blantant lies to try to cover your hate.

Don't have too, yer doing just fine.
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline rio grande

• Trade Count: (39)
Re: This will make you Ron Paul supporters happy
« Reply #61 on: May 07, 2012, 02:09:56 AM »
I talked to some of the delagates that attended the GOP convention in Anchorage.  One 80 year old retired state legislator and his wife was physically shoved around by paul supporters so that he never got a chance to speak.  The Paul supporters were approaching violence, and had many physical confrontations during the night.  It turned into a riot as far as some were concerned.  Two US Senators were heckeled to the point they left and did not speak.

This turned into a big Black Eye for the GOP.  After this The hard core Ron Paul supporters have disenfranchised the rest of Alaskans from even considering Ron Paul.  Paul's followers are too radical.

Only the worst low-life would shove around an 80 year old man and his wife. but I would think that if the Ron Paul people knew of that they would toss the guy out on his butt, I would do it personally if I saw it.  There's your violence for you.
And I am a Ron Paul supporter.

As far as heckling U.S. Senators....oh the horror!  the horror! 

I'm from a city in Texas that was named after a great man who beat a U.S. Congressman senseless with a hickory stick.
I think it highly admirable that Senators, Congressmen, Generals, or Presidents are heckled when they deserve it.  Most of them do.

"...(Congressman) Stanbery, now carrying two pistols and a dirk, refused to answer Houston's letters; infuriated, Houston later confronted Stanbery on Pennsylvania Avenue on the evening of April 13, 1832 as Stanberry left Mrs. Queen's boarding house. Sam then proceeded to beat Stanberry with a hickory cane. Stanbery did manage to pull one of his pistols, place it at Houston's chest and pulled the trigger—the gun misfired.

On April 17 Congress ordered the arrest of Houston, who pleaded self-defense, and hired Francis Scott Key as his lawyer."

http://www.forttumbleweed.net/historysam.html