Author Topic: Obama's birth certificate  (Read 1448 times)

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
Obama's birth certificate
« on: May 03, 2012, 10:40:32 AM »
Just got an email yesterday showing Obama's birth certificate from Kenya. Looks real enough. Got his foot print on it, and signed by a British official. A teacher in Kenya, who was born a month after Obama, looked his up. Except for the number on the paper, everything was the same. Seems O's mother, took him to Hawaii 4-5 days after he was registered in Kenya, and got his live birth certificate there. Ought to make things interesting for this coming election. gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline KIMBER45

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Obama's birth certificate
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 11:08:45 AM »
If you are willing to believe everything on the Internet- I'll show you a bridge that's for sale cheap.
"In the final analysis, it is between you and God.  It was never between you and them anyway."__Mother Theresa
-----------------
Not everyone will understand your journey. That"s fine. It's not their journey to make sense of. It's yours.
--------------------------------
Hawkeye: My father warned me about you...
Chingachgook, he warned me about people like you. He said "Do not try to understand them".
 "do not try to make them understand you. That is because they are a breed apart and make no sense".
-------

-------

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 11:14:25 AM »
I really don't give much faith to what's on the 'puter either. What I got in an email sure looked pretty good, and according to the article that was with it, snopes verifide it. Course I don't give that much faith in them either. Just something else to yank a persons chain anyway. Even if it was proven true, nobody would do anything about it anyhow. Too late in his term, and nobody wants to upset the black population anymore than it already is. gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline DDZ

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2012, 11:35:53 AM »
Just knowing what kind of character Obama has, and his background. I certainly have no problem believing he was born in Kenya. What I do have a hard time believing is, the number of people that don't think its possible. I guess after being deceived by Obama's smooth talking from the onset of his election, the deceivement never leaves.   
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2012, 05:06:27 AM »
When I figure it out, I'll email the picture's of what was found. gypsyman

Offline 1armoured

• Avid Poster
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2012, 02:59:00 PM »
You're a couple years late,
this one's been around since 2009.
(Don't you just love the footprint,....(and it's black too !)

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/kenyacert.asp

Well, that proves it conclusively, ...The Inter-web doesn't lie, (except of course when it's a pack of them thar Democraticals lies, half truths and inuendo !

Now all we have to do is get a hold of Obeamers ( :) ) right foot !!!
-

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2012, 03:43:41 AM »
Well, another good conspiracy theory shot down the tubes. But hey, at least he knows who his daddy was. Maybe.Possibly. Kinda. ????? :o gypsyman

Offline ppine

• forester
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2012, 06:05:37 AM »
I get outrageous e-mails all the time.  Things like- proof that Muslims are exempt from Obabacare, the Pres is a Muslim, born in Kenya, etc.  It is thinly veiled racism.  McCain was born in the Panama Canal Zone, Romney may have been born in Mexico.  Where are those discussions?

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2012, 06:58:36 AM »
I get outrageous e-mails all the time.  Things like- proof that Muslims are exempt from Obabacare, the Pres is a Muslim, born in Kenya, etc.  It is thinly veiled racism.  McCain was born in the Panama Canal Zone, Romney may have been born in Mexico.  Where are those discussions?

There you have it folks-if you harbor any doubts or suspicions because it took Obama nearly 3 years to cough up a birth certificate then you are a racist!

McCain was born on a military base to 2 parents who were American citizens so that makes him an American citizen by default but he still should have shown proof. Mit Romney should show us his birth certificate. They all should have to because its a requirement of the office they seek that they be a natural born American citizen or an American citizen at the time the constitution was adopted-somehow I doubt Obama is that old.
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline DDZ

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2012, 11:25:33 AM »

Aaah..racism. So if there are those that hate Obama's policies, dislike his character, dislike that he was tutored by a communist, or have doubts about where he came from, it has to be racism. Have you been listening to Jessie? If its racism, why do many of us like black conservative men? You don't need to follow liberals favorite saying "it must be racism". You could have left it at outrages e-mails.

If you would like to discuss where McCain or Romney was born. Start a thread about it, and have at it.  I believe this one is called Obama's birth Certificate.     
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Casull

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2012, 12:55:45 PM »

Sooo, does that mean that everytime obama or his crew say "it's Bush's fault" that they are being racist?
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2012, 01:06:04 PM »
race is no reason to hate anyone
or the even judge them at all   [unless your muslim and boarfing a plane]

but  in obumers  case

i don't care  WHY  you hate him
i just care THAT  you hate him
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline ppine

• forester
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2012, 05:58:38 AM »
I like this forum because people here are civilized for the most part.  I know this is a tough topic.  People say things like "it was was Bush's fault", because sometimes it is true.  Americans have short memories.  Bush handed the reins of this country to Obama at time when the US financial instutions were on the verge of collapse.  If you believe Fox News, we will never agree about politics.

The suggest that people broaden their horizons and watch the BBC, the Russian news (ch280 on Satellite), even Al-Jazeera.  Get as many different points of view as possible.  I watch Fox so I can understand where a lot of you on this forum are coming from.

Offline coyotejoe

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2012, 09:28:46 AM »
I don't find much difference in the way the various news agencies cover a story, the difference is in what they choose NOT to cover. Like Fast & Furious, which in my opinion should be the top story of 2011 and still the top story but ABC, NBC, or MSNBC won't even touch it. Or like the story of the New Black Panthers voter intimidation and putting a bounty on the head of George Zimmerman and how our Attorney General won't lift a finger against them. Or how National Propaganda Radio ran a puff piece about what a wonderful job Eric Holder has done on the same day most real news agencies were running the story of his impending citation for contempt. Bias is found more in what they don't say than in what they do.
The story of David & Goliath only demonstrates the superiority of ballistic projectiles over hand weapons, poor old Goliath never had a chance.

Offline Matt

• .:{º.º}:.
  • Administrator
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2012, 09:40:12 AM »
It is still funny to me that folks want to argue over the birth certificate but never even look at what is admitted.
His father was not AMERICAN so he should not be PRESIDENT it's that simple folks...

Matt
Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
― Albert Einstein

Offline DDZ

« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2012, 02:00:24 PM »
It is still funny to me that folks want to argue over the birth certificate but never even look at what is admitted.
His father was not AMERICAN so he should not be PRESIDENT it's that simple folks...

Matt

Yes its that simple!, and we are headed toward a dictatorship. If part of the Constitution doesn't matter to people.
How long will it be before the rest of it doesn't matter. 

Offline Brewster

• GBO Supporter
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2012, 06:03:55 PM »

Matt

So, Matt, can your provide chapter and verse, that DQ him because his father was not a US Citizen?  Something legal rather than birther BS opinion.
BTW, there is no such thing as an American citizen.

Offline KIMBER45

« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2012, 12:29:16 AM »

Matt

Yes its that simple!, and we are headed toward a dictatorship. If part of the Constitution doesn't matter to people.
How long will it be before the rest of it doesn't matter.
Exactly. If you want to see what life in America will be like if Obama gets reelected; go see the movie "the Dictator". It will really give you a view into what life in America will be like.  ;) ps- don't jog next to the President and try to pass him . ;D
"In the final analysis, it is between you and God.  It was never between you and them anyway."__Mother Theresa
-----------------
Not everyone will understand your journey. That"s fine. It's not their journey to make sense of. It's yours.
--------------------------------
Hawkeye: My father warned me about you...
Chingachgook, he warned me about people like you. He said "Do not try to understand them".
 "do not try to make them understand you. That is because they are a breed apart and make no sense".
-------

-------

Offline DDZ

« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2012, 12:20:55 PM »

Offline Brewster

• GBO Supporter
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2012, 04:52:42 PM »
Same old birther crap that EVERY court on every level has bitchslapped down. 

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2012, 06:06:42 PM »
Brewster, please re-read the last 2 sentence's in my reply no.2. Thanks gypsyman

Offline DDZ

« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2012, 01:55:49 AM »
Same old birther crap that EVERY court on every level has bitchslapped down.

Yeah we kind of need that to happen for a dictatorship to happen, along with a power transfer of everything to a centralized government. Its coming and we the people can stop it from happening, or we can just continue to deny it. Our centralized government now controls many avenues including the media. You have to go outside the government controlled media to find truth. Or you can continue to listen to what they only want you to listen to. Obamas questionable citizenship is just a very small part of it. Communism is coming. Have enough people fallen asleep at the wheel for us to stop it? It certainly appears that way.       

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2012, 03:11:38 AM »
Lol!!!!!!!!!

"Who have you been talking too, Jerry? Who knows what we know, Jerry? Who knows, Jerry?"
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME