Author Topic: Tensions mount between Israel, syria and egypt.  (Read 1455 times)

Offline rickt300

• Trade Count: (13)
Re: Tensions mount between Israel, syria and egypt.
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2012, 06:44:28 PM »
Zionism is a racist ideology that promotes Jewish Supremacism and disregards compassion and morality in an insane drive for power and control. 
Israel is the number one cause of mid-east destabilization.
While it is not certain Iran even wants to build a nuclear weapon, the Israelis possess over 200 atomic bombs in violation of international law and which constitute an ongoing threat to other states in the region. They also have various delivery systems for these weapons, including missile-launching submarines.
Israel carries out assassinations and other covert actions against individuals and states all over the world. Israel also promotes terrorism by proxy through funding groups such as the MEK .
http://rockcenter.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/02/08/10354553-israel-teams-with-terror-group-to-kill-irans-nuclear-scientists-us-officials-tell-nbc-news

Israel holds the Palestinians in what is basically an open air prison.
http://nader.org/2012/04/19/the-prisoners-in-gaza-their-blackout-nightmare/ 

And Israel's actions may spark a world war which will result in the deaths of millions, including Americans.
Interesting.
I have been identified as Anti-Federalist, I prefer Advocate for Anarchy.

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2012, 01:06:18 AM »

Israel is the number one cause of mid-east destabilization.
While it is not certain Iran even wants to build a nuclear weapon, the Israelis possess over 200
I used to have a neighbor that had over 200 guns with plenty of ammo.  we were friends though, so I was NOT intimidated.  if the ragheads would act like humans, they would have nothing to fear.
the Israelis would like to be left alone, but they are barraged with rockets and threats of nukes.

muslims are inhuman, check their record.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Cuts Crooked

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2012, 04:03:56 AM »
Cuts....you're geting alittle testy again I see; I never said isrealis didn't suffer casualties in their invasion, confiscation, and occupation of Christian and moslem Palestinian land and property.  What I said, and with links, for you score keepers is the Palestinian casualties far exceed any isreali casualties from living on ocuppied settlement territories....FAR EXCEEDS....AND,,,that isreali likudist have a defined policy of genocide and terroism against Christian and moslem Palestinians, with Gaza being a prime example of a huge prison camp...and this is primarily done by the proliferation of a long standing victimhood psychology to justify oppression of others
..TM7

What you said is that you couldn't find ANY links.......patent BS, and you asked me to try, I did. And I remarked that you would whine if I did.......you did. You seemed to feel that since I found them you needed to make it another issue and remark that the Israelis don't loose as MANY children. Trying to change the peramaters to suit your mind set. ::) (you don't do THAT very often do you? :P )

Even showed you where the muzzies believe it is justified to kill Israeli children, actually promoted by one of their leaders.

However, the Israelis appear to better at protecting their children, unlike the muzzies, who appear to not care.
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2012, 04:07:57 AM »
I know somewhere I'll come up with a Jewish terrorist plot. Lets see, 1972 Olympic athlete's killed, no that's not it. Lockerbie,Scotland, no that's not it. U.S.S.Cole, no thats not it. Marine Corp barracks in Lebanan,no that's not it. Iranian hostage in Tehran, no thats not it. Japanesse subway and Spain bombing and gassing. Nope, neither one of those. Hotel bomb in Indonesia, na, give me another minute. Nick Burg, nope. All the pirate's in Somalia taking over freighters, close but no. All the honor killings that loving dads do to their wives and daughters,nope. Dang it, I know I'm getting close! I know,I know, 9/11. Nah, thought I had it there. Well, give me some time, as these were just the ones I could think of off the top of my head. I'll do some more reasearch and come up with something. gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2012, 04:10:12 AM »
I know somewhere I'll come up with a Jewish terrorist plot. Lets see, 1972 Olympic athlete's killed, no that's not it. Lockerbie,Scotland, no that's not it. U.S.S.Cole, no thats not it. Marine Corp barracks in Lebanan,no that's not it. Iranian hostage in Tehran, no thats not it. Japanesse subway and Spain bombing and gassing. Nope, neither one of those. Hotel bomb in Indonesia, na, give me another minute. Nick Burg, nope. All the pirate's in Somalia taking over freighters, close but no. All the honor killings that loving dads do to their wives and daughters,nope. Dang it, I know I'm getting close! I know,I know, 9/11. Nah, thought I had it there. Well, give me some time, as these were just the ones I could think of off the top of my head. I'll do some more reasearch and come up with something. gypsyman
LOL ;D ;D
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Casull

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2012, 05:30:59 AM »
occupation of Christian and moslem Palestinian land and property.

You keep mentioning the "Christians" on so-called palestinian land, so tm7, I'll bite.  How many Christians are there?  Would they have been in the cheering crowds I watched after the 9-11 attacks?  Strange, that all those "palestinian" Christians would be cheering for the murderous attack on that date. 
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2012, 08:01:31 AM »
keep it civil ! Quit trying to goad each other into a flame war!All it will accomplish is another locked thread.The topic is suppose to be tensions between Israel and Egypt..........Not the posters!
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.