Author Topic: Tensions mount between Israel, syria and egypt.  (Read 1459 times)

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
Tensions mount between Israel, syria and egypt.
« on: May 03, 2012, 03:12:42 PM »
War Between Israel and Egypt?   

Just last month, Israeli’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu had announced that Israel would delay an attack on Iran’s nuclear facilities until several weeks before Israeli’s election in 2013. But that in no way means that war is not in Israel’s near future. Israel’s Defense Force has just recently called up six reserve battalions as the tension on the Syrian and Egyptian borders continues to heighten. The Times of Israel reportsthat Israel’s parliament has given the IDF permission to call up another 16 reserve battalions if necessary.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/world-...rael-and-egypt

Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline P.A. Myers

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (65)
Re: Tensions mount between Israel, syria and egypt.
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2012, 12:55:07 AM »
A repeat of the 1973 Yom Kippur war could result in Israel's pushing their control of territory north and east. This might give Israel control of the Suez Canal. The west bank would cease to exist. Syria could be  partitioned. The Iranians will go absolutely ape but can't commit ground troops for fear that the Iranian people will take the opportunity to throw out the mullahs. Too soon for the Chinese to make a move. The Russians will sit on their hands while selling arms to everybody. Muslim populations in Europe will revolt and be expelled as a class. Our president must declare an emergency and suspend the Constitution and rule by edict.

Have a nice day!                              P.A.
“Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never - in nothing, great or small, large or petty -
never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense”
 Winston Churchill

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2012, 04:25:07 AM »
since egypt is now in the hands of obamas buddies "muslim brotherhood" I can see trouble from that direction.
assad has to much on his plate right now to be a great threat.  he's too busy killing his own subjects.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2012, 05:49:54 AM »
since egypt is now in the hands of obamas buddies "muslim brotherhood" I can see trouble from that direction.
assad has to much on his plate right now to be a great threat.  he's too busy killing his own subjects.
.If it wasn't for Uncle SAP..isreal would have to learn to get along with its neighbors, treat its moslems population with some dignity, and mind their own business...
..TM7
how can you learn to get along with anyone whos sole objective is to wipe you out just because you are jewish?? 
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline rickt300

• Trade Count: (13)
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2012, 05:58:59 AM »
.If it wasn't for Uncle SAP..isreal would have to learn to get along with its neighbors, treat its moslems population with some dignity, and mind their own business...
.TM7
Uncle SAP? israel? Treat Muslim populations with dignity? They might try some dignity on the Israelies, would be a good move. Move to France TM7 and enjoy all the friends you would have there.
I have been identified as Anti-Federalist, I prefer Advocate for Anarchy.

Offline rickt300

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2012, 06:00:50 AM »
..TM7
?

Offline powderman

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2012, 06:01:00 AM »

BUGEYE. Good post Sir. I read in the paper that obummer just released ANOTHER $143 mil to the palis, seems they are running low on bombs and rockets. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2012, 06:20:40 AM »

BUGEYE. Good post Sir. I read in the paper that obummer just released ANOTHER $143 mil to the palis, seems they are running low on bombs and rockets. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
and people still insist that obama is not a muzzie. ::)
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2012, 07:40:01 AM »

Sometimes I think things aren't much different in France than here--same Oligarchy...except they got a HealthCare system.. ::)

hmmm, I wonder why people from all over the world come to the United States for medical care??
of course, under obamacare, that will all end.  because we'll be just like them.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline P.A. Myers

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (65)
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2012, 04:53:28 PM »
I remember a couple of years ago when the Israelis started shooting back after a period of rocket attacks. Plainly, I saw on cable news, the use of willy-peter.  I thought the state media would go wild. They didn't. Yet the same media chafes for partition of Israel. Seems inconsistent.
                                                 P.A.
“Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never - in nothing, great or small, large or petty -
never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense”
 Winston Churchill

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2012, 05:13:34 PM »
I remember a couple of years ago when the Israelis started shooting back after a period of rocket attacks. Plainly, I saw on cable news, the use of willy-peter.  I thought the state media would go wild. They didn't. Yet the same media chafes for partition of Israel. Seems inconsistent.
                                                 P.A.

Inconsistant, like some on this forum. No doubt you have noticed that some here are silent when rockets kill kids in Isreal, but get their panties in a wad when the Isreal decides to kick some booty in response. hmmm

Personally, I would rather see both sides mind their own bus, but it will never happen
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2012, 02:25:17 AM »
my wife and I would love to visit Israel.  but we won't chance it because of a bunch of murderous pedophile worshipers.  I think that if you condone a religion based on a pedophile, you might be one yourself.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline woodchukhntr

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (108)
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2012, 03:40:09 AM »
..TM7
TM,
Where is your head on this?  How would we react if our neighbors were constantly threatening to kill us and actively supplying munitions including rockets to militants just across the border. Every time we would move to attack the militants their supporters would cry "foul".  To top it off, the rest of the world would not condemn Mexico's developing nuclear weapons being made with the express purpose of using them against us!

Offline rickt300

« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2012, 04:18:19 AM »
.TM7
Uncle SAP? israel? Treat Muslim populations with dignity? They might try some dignity on the Israelies, would be a good move. Move to France TM7 and enjoy all the friends you would have there.
Sometimes I think things aren't much different in France than here--same Oligarchy...except they got a HealthCare system.. ::)
‘I’ve been duped’ — America’s travel guide Rick Steves says our media black out the brutal occupation           
Written by                   Annie Robins       
http://www.councilforthenationalinterest.org/news/opinion-a-analysis/item/1593-%E2%80%98i%E2%80%99ve-been-duped%E2%80%99-%E2%80%94-america%E2%80%99s-travel-guide-rick-steves-says-our-media-black-out-the-brutal-occupation
I've been duped.
Do you know the frustration you feel when you believed in something strongly and then you realize that the information that made you believe was from a source with an agenda to deceive?
I just watched a powerful and courageous documentary called Peace, Propaganda, and the Promised Land. It certainly has its own agenda and doesn't present balanced coverage. Still, it showed me how my understanding of the struggles in the Middle East has been skewed by most of our mainstream media. I saw how coverage of the Israeli/Palestinian problem is brilliantly controlled and shaped. I pride myself in understanding how the media works... and I find I've been bamboozled....
In my view, many Palestinians live under inhumane conditions, and U.S. taxpayers help to make it happen. Please, watch this and then share your impressions. Criticism of Israel's policies is not automatically anti-Semitic (see J-Street for an example of a pro-Israel, pro-peace group). In fact, the irony is that for Israel's hard-liners, their clever PR strategy could be their own worst enemy. While Israel certainly deserves security on its land, the Israeli occupation of Palestinian territory (in Gaza and the West Bank) degrades Israel and drives Palestinians to desperation. The question of whether Israel is conducting a brutal military occupation or a reasonable defense against terrorism gets no real airtime. If we care about the long-term security of Israel, we have a responsibility to understand what our government is funding and supporting....Rick Steves
Peace, Propaganda, and the Promised Land is a fantastic important film and Steves has a huge following..
...TM7.
I see you have never been there, go for it!

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2012, 06:27:08 AM »
BTW, The deaths of isreali children is basically a myth....the deaths of Palestinian moosilimb and Christians is not myth, the destruction of 300 Palestinian villages is not a myth. Isreal expands by constant strife and state terrorism....not by peace...!! People are figuring this stuff out.

A line from an old movie comes to mind here, "you're full of $%^& brown man!" You assume that we have very short memories. I can recall seeing the killed and injured Israeli children on cabel news networks, not that many years ago.

Donno why you don't remember this. Perhaps you were still in nappies?
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2012, 10:16:45 AM »
BTW, The deaths of isreali children is basically a myth....the deaths of Palestinian moosilimb and Christians is not myth, the destruction of 300 Palestinian villages is not a myth. Isreal expands by constant strife and state terrorism....not by peace...!! People are figuring this stuff out.

A line from an old movie comes to mind here, "you're full of $%^& brown man!" You assume that we have very short memories. I can recall seeing the killed and injured Israeli children on cabel news networks, not that many years ago.

Donno why you don't remember this. Perhaps you were still in nappies?

The old argument of what belongs to who has been going on for ages and will continue to do so.
Tensions mount between countries all the time, because greedy criminal government leaders are never satisfied and want more.The Syrian government is corrupt, as is the Israeli government,the U.S., British, French.......On and on! Who suffers when things escalate to fighting? The little guy and his family. It's always the innocent that suffer!

Some of these countries see it up close and personal often.Nearly every generation! We haven't seen anything like it in the US since the War Between the States, and no one is alive today that remembers that tragic event.Who was right and who was wrong in that killing field? And who paid the price? The little guy! Never the ones that start it.

Mans depravity gets no worse, than killing little innocents, but Governments sanction it all the time.
We did  in Iraq! How many innocent Men, Women and Children died when our bombs fell on them? And how many of our young men and women died needlessly carrying out the orders of these lying
war mongers?  I remember seeing young Israeli children killed by Palestinian bombers and rockets. I also remember seeing Muslim children being mutilated by the effects of Rockets and bombs. These Israeli and Muslim children were all innocent, and as a Christian, I believe their deaths (ALL OF THEM) will be accounted for! I believe we should as a Nation keep our long noses out of it period.We need to really start cleaning our own house before we start giving advice or armament to others!
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2012, 11:35:30 AM »
Sorry lil feller, I was actually WATCHING news years ago, not surfing on the non existant web.

Maybe you think I'm lying to you? Look again at other posts, others remember too.

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline Casull

« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2012, 12:18:19 PM »
Peace, Propaganda, and the Promised Land is a fantastic important film and Steves has a huge following..
...TM7.

I just watched a powerful and courageous documentary called Peace, Propaganda, and the Promised Land[/url]. It certainly has its own agenda and doesn't present balanced coverage.[/i]

Anybody else smell the hypocrasy?
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2012, 01:12:17 PM »
Quote from: Casull link=topic=257029.msg1099516740#msg1099516740
[i
Anybody else smell the hypocrasy?[/i]

"I smell it Homer!" :o

Offline woodchukhntr

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (108)
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2012, 04:28:14 PM »
I think I've got it figured out.  Little Israel is bullying the great big Muslims surrounding them, and there are actually people believing that!  Well, why not?  Some people don't believe that the Holocaust really happened either.

Offline BUGEYE

Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline rickt300

« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2012, 04:22:37 AM »
Who's side are you on TM7?

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2012, 05:19:55 AM »

Ummm ,,,the side of Truth, Justice and Light,,,and the Logos....who's side you on...?
.TM7

Then you should be supporting Isreal to the hilt. (10 seconds searching......of course you will denuounce this, because it goes against what you WANT to believe.)

http://www.israelnewsagency.com/childrenisraelterrorismpalestinewarexercisesyriairanrocketshamashezbollahyoutubevideo48041008.html

Offline BUGEYE

Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2012, 06:15:18 AM »
YouTube Video Captures Israel Children In War, Anti Terrorism Exercise[/b][/font]

By Joel Leyden
 Israel News Agency
Jerusalem ----- April 10....... For many years the children of Israel living on the northern and southern borders have died, been injured and have suffered emotionally from Katusha terror rockets from Hezbollah in Lebanon and Qassam missiles from Hamas in Gaza. But now that Iran and Syria have provided thousands of missiles to terror organizations on Israel borders, every child in Israel has become a target.
On April 8, 2008, under the threat of war and terrorism by Iran and Syria, Israel prepared her children in the largest national civilian exercise for emergency situations in Israel's history. Throughout this week, the Israel National Emergency Authority practiced a long series of scenarios, including situations of chemical missiles being fired on Israel communities and rescuing wounded trapped in rubble.
For the first time during the war and anti terrorism exercise entitled "Turning Point 2," messages were distributed to Israel citizens and instructions were provided through the media.
As part of the Israel Defense Forces Home Front exercise, officials sounded air raid sirens throughout every town and city in Israel. The purpose of the siren was to prepare Israelis for an incoming missile or rocket attack.
Although the loud, wailing sirens sounded in cities and the countryside, Israel authorities provided special attention to the schools.
Children were evacuated to bomb and air raid shelters.

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2012, 06:19:40 AM »
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4076176,00.html
Iran cleric: Killing Israeli children OK Iranian Ayatollah endorses evil: Radical religious cleric known as President Ahmadinejad's spiritual mentor says attacks on Israeli civilians permissible, suicide bombings a Muslim duty
 Dudi Cohen
Published: 05.31.11, 02:09 / Israel News 
  Evil words in Islamic Republic: A senior Iranian cleric, who is known as President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's spiritual mentor, urged followers to continue suicide attacks against Israelis, including children. 
Ayatollah Mohammad Taghi Mesbah, considered one of the Islamic Republic's most radical clerics, issued a religious edict on his website whereby suicide attacks are not only legitimate but are a must for every Muslim, a special paper by the Middle East Media Research Institute shows.

The senior cleric was responding to a question from a follower regarding the difference between "martyr's death" and "suicide." The man, who wrote anonymously, noted that "some people say that martyrdom operations are considered suicide and that they are haram (forbidden) because they contradict Islam."

President Ahmadinejad (Photo: AFP)

In response, Mesbah expressed his regret that his follower has fallen victim to "propaganda of the enemies of Islam." He added that the follower was wasting his time instead of focusing on "uprooting the Zionist regime." 
"When protecting Islam, the Muslim people depend on martyrdom operations. It not only is allowed, but even is an obligation," Mesbah wrote. 
The follower presented another question regarding Islam's position on harming Israelis, wondering whether Hamas and Jihad actions against Israeli civilians are forbidden. He also asked: "How about the Israeli children killed in such attacks?" 
The Iranian Ayatollah did not see fit to forbid the killing of children, only noting that Israelis can be harmed unless they openly express their objection to their government's position. He added that even in such cases, harming civilians is permissible if "they are used as human shield and fighting the aggressors depends on attacking those civilians." 
Beyond these insights, the cleric did not offer further instructions and failed to censure the killing of children. 
Notably, for the followers of Mesbah, his words are considered as a binding religious edict. On several occasions in the past, Iranian President Ahmadinejad also spoke in favor of "martyrdom acts."

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2012, 06:50:32 AM »
Cuts:

How about just showing a few working links about mass killings of isreali kids to support your suppositions and the storyline you're selling.? Or diversional mistranslations by Dodi Cohen about Iran this and that. A brief study of the situation shows by far and large Christian and moslem Palestinians have been genocided..This is even documented by the zionist own comments . Any of the ineffective rocket attacks are not into isreal...they are rocket launches into the PALESTINANS OWN LAND...and rarely if ever is anyone injured from these rockets,,,THEY SERVE MORE TO JUSTIFY IDF-security CLEARING AND REMOVING PALESTINIANS FROM THEIR LAND...even European news reports that many of the rocket attacks are faked false flag events. Isreal does not expand by peace or by established borders....the USA shouldn't be an accomplice to this nonsense...nor should 400 Congressmen and Senators sign loyalty pledges to isreal...(which is illegal)
.TM7
if someone keeps shooting at my house, I WILL retaliate, and if his kids get taken out in the battle, it's his fault.  he shouldn't have started anything.
if you take history, current events, and threats for the future by the muzzies, I don't blame Israel for very much.
would you allow a bully to continually threaten and terrorize your family??  it seems that you would :o
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Nuke41

• Avid Poster
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2012, 08:03:51 AM »
 The “Israeli’s evil/Palestinian’s good” argument is as meaningless as the “Israeli’s good/Palestinian’s evil” one; neither serve to show the realities or nuances of the politics at play.

At the regional political level neither the Israelis nor the Palestinians want to come to a resolution; leadership on both sides are best served by keeping the issue in turmoil.  At the international level it’s the same; the Europeans, Russians and key Arab players such as the Saudis don’t want or can’t agree on a solution.  The US is the only country that has the economic power to potentially mandate a solution at the regional level, but without international support it would likely be doomed to failure even if they did.  The real issue is that almost all the parties are best served by turmoil; the US is the one that probably isn’t, but lacks the will to at least attempt to force a solution.

Offline rio grande

• Trade Count: (39)
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2012, 10:56:53 AM »
Zionism is a racist ideology that promotes Jewish Supremacism and disregards compassion and morality in an insane drive for power and control. 
Israel is the number one cause of mid-east destabilization.
While it is not certain Iran even wants to build a nuclear weapon, the Israelis possess over 200 atomic bombs in violation of international law and which constitute an ongoing threat to other states in the region. They also have various delivery systems for these weapons, including missile-launching submarines.
Israel carries out assassinations and other covert actions against individuals and states all over the world. Israel also promotes terrorism by proxy through funding groups such as the MEK .
http://rockcenter.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/02/08/10354553-israel-teams-with-terror-group-to-kill-irans-nuclear-scientists-us-officials-tell-nbc-news

Israel holds the Palestinians in what is basically an open air prison.
http://nader.org/2012/04/19/the-prisoners-in-gaza-their-blackout-nightmare/ 

And Israel's actions may spark a world war which will result in the deaths of millions, including Americans. 

Offline rickt300

« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2012, 06:38:19 PM »
Who's side are you on TM7?
Ummm ,,,the side of Truth, Justice and Light,,,and the Logos....who's side you on...?
.TM7
What form of delusion.........