Author Topic: Paul Takes Delegates from Romney in maine  (Read 262 times)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
Paul Takes Delegates from Romney in maine
« on: May 06, 2012, 10:50:22 AM »

Bet they don't keep Paul out of this  Republican convention lol!
I LOVE IT! It just keeps getting better and better.

http://news.yahoo.com/ron-paul-minnesota-delegate-blowout-prompts-romney-panic-201853709.html
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Alaska Dave

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (47)
  • Contributor
Re: Paul Takes Delegates from Romney in maine
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2012, 12:34:56 PM »
As much as I like Ron Paul we all must realize that he has no chance. Why bring it up unless you want to make him look bad ?
Do you speak German? Well I don't speak Spanish so maybe you'd better learn English.

Offline kynardsj

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (54)
  • Sweet Home Alabama
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2012, 12:51:12 PM »
Ron is a good guy with good ideas but every vote, every delegate that isn't for Romney is the same as a vote for Obama. I've said it before in these conversations, this country will not elect a third party president. Romney wasn't my first choice either but it's better than four more years of what we've got.
When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die the world cries and you rejoice.

Offline Cuts Crooked

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2012, 01:17:07 PM »
Ron is a good guy with good ideas but every vote, every delegate that isn't for Romney is the same as a vote for Obama. I've said it before in these conversations, this country will not elect a third party president. Romney wasn't my first choice either but it's better than four more years of what we've got.

Ok, according to he moderators, this kind of comment is supposed to go in the "Lesser of two evils" thread.

But since you brought it up....a brokered convention is still possible and getting more likely all the time. Irrespective of that, it will force the RNC to give Paul time at the national convention and the possibility of getting some, or all of his ideas on the party platform.

Besides, Romney is still just "Obama white". :P
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline kynardsj

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (54)
  • Sweet Home Alabama
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2012, 01:21:25 PM »
My apologies if I broke a rule. I try to stay out of these political discussions and voicing my opinion. I'll just voice it in November and leave these particular discussions alone.
When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die the world cries and you rejoice.