Author Topic: More tax money down the drain..  (Read 289 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
More tax money down the drain..
« on: May 11, 2012, 12:56:58 AM »
  The Obama administration wanted to help the US with "stimulus" money..borrowed in our name.  So what is the sensible thing to do ?...Why give a half billions of our borrowed dollars to a Finnish car company !

Now that the Fiskars brand cars are on our roads, how is our investment doing ?

http://www.nationalreview.com/planet-gore/299555/fisker-electirc-car-burns-down-house-texas-greg-pollowitz
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: More tax money down the drain..
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2012, 05:08:37 AM »
Obamunism is so cool; it isn't circumscribed by such mundane details lke proof, or facts, or practicalities, or even reality. It forges forward under the banner of progress and the promise of a brighter tomorrow.  I want me some uh dat Obama stash.
Swingem

Offline Alaska Dave

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (47)
  • Contributor
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2012, 08:41:01 AM »
  The Obama administration wanted to help the US with "stimulus" money..borrowed in our name.  So what is the sensible thing to do ?...Why give a half billions of our borrowed dollars to a Finnish car company !

Now that the Fiskars brand cars are on our roads, how is our investment doing ?

http://www.nationalreview.com/planet-gore/299555/fisker-electirc-car-burns-down-house-texas-greg-pollowitz
Why are you complaining about this...? You've been supporting Globalists and Corporationists and their wars for years and years.
..TM7

Ironglow has done all that by himself  :o  Otherwise you're giving Obummer a pass since it's happened before according to you.
Do you speak German? Well I don't speak Spanish so maybe you'd better learn English.

Offline garbhead

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (114)
  • A Real Regular
  • For every Goliath, there is a stone.
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2012, 10:46:49 AM »
But this other money was very well-spent(It was all borrowed, too)in Iraq

From 2006: So you’ve got several comprehensive studies to choose from. One of the most up-to date comes from the National Priorities Project, and Amherst-Mass.-based group that tracks the impact of federal spending on local communities. Using a “top-down” calculation based on U.S. budget appropriations, the group estimates the total money spent or allocated comes to about $255 million per day, or a little less than $1.8 billion a week. That figure includes both military and non-military spending on things like reconstruction.

That makes the wasted Finland money about 2-3 days worth of this waste.........
12g shortie w/chokes,Tamer .410,12g "Buck" slug gun w/20g extra barrel, 12g smooth bore tracker I, 45/410 w/22vp matched set, 7mm-08, .308 20",

my avatar pic is my 1960 Rambler I bought in 1972 for $175..6 banger 3-on-the-tree...drove it for 5 yrs  22mpg.. was "hot-rodding" (LOL) one night...tore out 1st/reverse gear. Drove it that way for 2 yrs(with no reverse and only 2nd and high)  Had to really plan ahead when parking.
sold it for $125
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.--Mark Twain

Politicians should only be allowed one term in office, then one term in jail.