Author Topic: Slime creeps up out of Chicago gutters..  (Read 492 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Slime creeps up out of Chicago gutters..
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2012, 10:18:09 AM »
All true and very sad. There is only one way for us to rise from the mire that we are sinking in, and that is for people to have a change of heart. There is no law that will fix anything. That change of heart for America is going to be hard to come by, because of God being removed from America. Then again communism can't happen when God is the supreme ruler. Depravity, corruption, and a government as the supreme ruler is what is needed, and its exactly what we are getting. People want all this stuff to go away, but don't want to hear Jesus Christ mentioned as the way. We are going to continue sliding into the abyss if America doesn't have that change of heart.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2012, 10:47:59 AM »
  ...And into the American mainstream:

http://www.yolohub.com/economy/25-signs-that-america-is-a-seething-cesspool-of-filth-and-corruption

Slime has been creeping up from the gutters all over America, generation after generation.
Nothing new. The things done in the 80's would have been appalling to the folks brought up in the 50's, and they would have been an eyesore to the folks from the 20's and 30's.We are a lot like an Alcoholic! We have to bottom out before we can find the cure.It didn't start yesterday, and it won't end tonight.

The slim balls we have sent to high offices to represent us, are only a product of their generation.We get what we deserve!Hold your nose, because we're getting ready to get another one! He may be an R or he may be a D.........But he won't be much :'(
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2012, 10:57:20 AM »
All true and very sad. There is only one way for us to rise from the mire that we are sinking in, and that is for people to have a change of heart. There is no law that will fix anything. That change of heart for America is going to be hard to come by, because of God being removed from America. Then again communism can't happen when God is the supreme ruler. Depravity, corruption, and a government as the supreme ruler is what is needed, and its exactly what we are getting. People want all this stuff to go away, but don't want to hear Jesus Christ mentioned as the way. We are going to continue sliding into the abyss if America doesn't have that change of heart.
000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

With nations, just as with the individual, satan and the Holy Spirit cannot inhabit the same body...one has to go.  If communism and the social trash produced by liberalism are to overtake a nation..God will have to be rooted out.  Looks like the commie-libs have a good start at it...and they have lots of help from the Chicago mob types.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline SHOOTALL

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2012, 10:59:19 AM »
I don't think govt changed , communication got better and we find out about things faster  ;)  think about it
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline Alaska Dave

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (47)
  • Contributor
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2012, 03:05:14 PM »
I don't think govt changed , communication got better and we find out about things faster  ;)  think about it

Wish that we would of know more about Obie before he messed up the US. I feel still that alot of the media was afraid to bring up anything about his past as they would look like racists. Obie got his big start in politics in Illinoise and it hasn't gotten any better.
Do you speak German? Well I don't speak Spanish so maybe you'd better learn English.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2012, 11:42:13 PM »
    Much of the media was his lap-dogs in 2008..and much of it still is.  We don't have to bring up any of the multitudinous examples, since it should be obvious to a person even approaching average intelligence, say nothing concerning the truly aware.
    I said in post #3 , evil forces are trying to root God out of America. Lest there be confusion, I have a correction to make in the sense that God cannot be rooted out; but he can desert us in disgust.  If he does desert us, we can plan on beginning a slow spiral into the abyss, fact is we have already started that spiral.  We (as a culture) started it some decades ago when we began to laugh at sin, defend illegal drug use(sorcery), and consider adultry as "cute", and some started to live the drug and irresponsibility life.
   Later, we started placing trash , even on public TV..the "garbage mouthed" celebs who inhabit "family hours" TV is appalling !
   Our values are so degraded now that many in our culture are ready to accept homosexuality as "normal"... not even being deterred by the promised diseases which are rampant, due to this perversion (Romans 1:27).
   Look it up in any honest history (modern one are becomingas perverted as the groups they serve)..all the great cultures fell..not to outside forces so much as to internal rot.  One of the last things thses formerly great culture did was to "legitimize" this mental distortion.
  I'm not advocating hate and mistreatment for these unfortunates, but compassion and a helping hand, up out of the snake pit they find themselves in.
   If we as a culture insist upon climbing down into the snake pit instead of lifting our brothers and sisters out of it...obviously we will all find ourselves in that same pit.  If we continue as a culture, to spit in God's face..he will leave us to our (and Satan's) devices.

People have spat in God's face before..nearly 2,000 years ago.  He will be back, hopefully soon, and it won't be as a 'suffering servant'...MARANATHA !