Author Topic: Hillary for Joe?  (Read 348 times)

Offline tobster

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (18)
  • A Real Regular
Hillary for Joe?
« on: May 23, 2012, 09:28:16 AM »
Anyone else think that Obama might consider getting Hillary to run as V.P. in the upcoming election instead of big mouth Biden. She might help generate the women's vote and it would position her to run for President in 2016.

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: Hillary for Joe?
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 10:41:03 AM »
Anyone else think that Obama might consider getting Hillary to run as V.P. in the upcoming election instead of big mouth Biden. She might help generate the women's vote and it would position her to run for President in 2016.
I  dont    think   thats   ever   been   tried   in   a   presidential    election   ,  It   might   not   help   ob.  but   it   wouldnt   hurt   him. 

Offline Cuts Crooked

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 09:24:48 AM »
I  dont    think   thats   ever   been   tried   in   a   presidential    election   ,  It   might   not   help   ob.  but   it   wouldnt   hurt   him.

Seems like I recall that Jefferson haad two different vice presidents, first was Burr second was a feller named Clinton :o
And FD Roosevelt went through three.

Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2012, 10:13:12 AM »
It could be an odd position to be in .........
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline jimster

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2012, 10:53:06 AM »
When Obama and Hillary ran against each other they had lots of bad things to say about each other, they don't even like each other really.  But, since the American voters are getting dumber and dumber and can't remember yesterday let alone that long ago, it just might work, considering how many stupid people are in the U.S now. And what is Obama going to do anyway...he has a horrible record so far, has not done one thing he campaigned on, and most things he did the reverse.  I don't think it matters what he does really, as long as the republicans are idiots and can't pick a conservative, he's good to go, cause people just won't walk away from their parties.

Offline magooch

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2012, 03:25:51 AM »
Obama might be stupid, but that doesn't make him crazy.  How would one of you like that witch hoping you would croak?  And Bill wanting so badly to get back in the White House.
Swingem

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2012, 03:32:04 AM »
Quote from jimster:
"When Obama and Hillary ran against each other they had lots of bad things to say about each other, they don't even like each other really."

One could have sure said that about the (R) candidates in the primary.
GuzziJohn

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2012, 06:57:59 AM »
[/quote
Seems like I recall that Jefferson haad two different vice presidents, first was Burr second was a feller named Clinton :o
And FD Roosevelt went through three.
Glad   to  see some   know   their   history

Offline magooch

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2012, 05:26:02 AM »
Oh why not, BHO and Hillary at least have one thing in common--they're both communists.
Swingem