Author Topic: Laugh for today...  (Read 424 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Laugh for today...
« on: May 26, 2012, 01:27:54 AM »
  Here's your big guffaw for the day..listen carefully;

The Obama administration, which has placed the US in $17,000,000,000,000 in debt...in less than 4 years is now going to try to teach children how to handle money... ;D   ;D   ;D
   http://www.examiner.com/article/federal-program-teaches-youth-about-money      That leads to obvious questions:

1) Do the Obamanites really think they are qualified to teach children  how to handle money ?

2) Why is this not already taught in public schools...is it perhaps because the schools themselves cannot handle money ?

3) Evidently, it is more important to teach about Heather's 2 mommies, gay & lesbian studiies, save the whales or "global warming"..

I submit, those obama supporters aren't qualified to teach children how to handle their allowance...
               ...they are very funny.... without even trying.. ;D
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
Re: Laugh for today...
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2012, 10:56:09 AM »
  Here's your big guffaw for the day..listen carefully;

The Obama administration, which has placed the US in $17,000,000,000,000 in debt...in less than 4 years is now going to try to teach children how to handle money... ;D   ;D   ;D
   http://www.examiner.com/article/federal-program-teaches-youth-about-money      That leads to obvious questions:

1) Do the Obamanites really think they are qualified to teach children  how to handle money ?

2) Why is this not already taught in public schools...is it perhaps because the schools themselves cannot handle money ?

3) Evidently, it is more important to teach about Heather's 2 mommies, gay & lesbian studiies, save the whales or "global warming"..

I submit, those obama supporters aren't qualified to teach children how to handle their allowance...
               ...they are very funny.... without even trying.. ;D

I'm not a defender of Obama! Didn't vote for him and never will. Did vote for GW twice (My mistake) How did you come up with those figures about O. and the National Debt?

From the Debt watch, I found when Bush took over it was 5.7 Trillion.
When he left office it was 10.7 Trillion.
So if this is true, the Obama was handed a 10.7 trillion dollar debt, and it has increased to 17 by your figures. I found it to be more like 15.5. How do you figure Obama alone has placed us in debt at the tune of 17 Trillion? Not sure we can lay all the fault at the feet of the Presidents past or present. ;)

As far as educating children! The federal government (Republican or Democrat) Shouldn't have anything to do with it IMO.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Alaska Dave

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (47)
  • Contributor
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2012, 01:59:01 PM »
Everyone with one ounce of brain cell knows that Obie is an idiot and has proven that point many times ::) ??? ???
Do you speak German? Well I don't speak Spanish so maybe you'd better learn English.

Offline two-blocked

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2012, 02:16:27 PM »
And those with the average 3 pound brain sometimes think differently!  ;)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2012, 02:32:32 PM »
  Oops!  I'm about a trillion off...but it won't take the "community activist" very long to make it up...this is a holiday weekend , so he may very well have accomplished it by now..

http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/

You're right, I did get a trillion off..but then I forgot a couple zeros.. $16, 000,000,000,000.00

But Obammy isn't counting zeros so why should I bother..
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

So, back to the thread..Do you see any humor in the Obammy, Chicago mob trying to tutor youith on being money-wise ?

Bush didn't try.............
'''''''''''''''''''''''''
  A bit of a "brain check" is needed here;

With the destruction of the WTC and attendant war debts (2 wars) the debt under Bush rose plenty..$4.89 trillion
    That was over an EIGHT YEAR period.  The total was $10.62 trillion on Bush's last day in office  and we still had a space program plus missle defense... and respect around the world..

The debt today is near $16.0 trillion.. the Obammy gang has added way over $5.0 trillion IN ONLY 3.5 YEARS !!  There are a lot more food stamps being handed out though..

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-57400369-503544/national-debt-has-increased-more-under-obama-than-under-bush/
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Alaska Dave

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (47)
  • Contributor
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2012, 02:38:08 PM »
Quote from: two-blocked link=top ;D ic=258226.msg1099526247#msg1099526247 date=1338077787

I'm glad to know that you're not one of Obies koolaid drinkers because they have tested out at 1/4 pound worth of brain ;D ;D ;D
Do you speak German? Well I don't speak Spanish so maybe you'd better learn English.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2012, 02:56:55 PM »
Quote from: two-blocked link=top ;D ic=258226.msg1099526247#msg1099526247 date=1338077787

I'm glad to know that you're not one of Obies koolaid drinkers because they have tested out at 1/4 pound worth of brain ;D ;D ;D

C'mon Dave.. 1/4 pound ?  Are you slipping you thumb onto the scales ?  ;)   ;D   ;D