Author Topic: Some backward and evil led countries allow a "war on women".  (Read 810 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
  Some backward countries and some others dictated to by tyrannical leaders, allow the killing of pre-born girls..it is called "gender selection" abortion.
   Recently a Planned Parenthood clinic was surreptitiously videoed..counselling how a young woman could go about arranging for the liquidation of her baby..were it a girl.

Most conservatives were outraged enough to sponsor a bill to halt this ugly practice...  called "gendercide". 

http://www.abort73.com/abortion/abortion_and_gendercide/

All conservatives, most Rinos and a few decent Democrats, voted in favor of the measure...trying to disrupt this "war on women".     http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/house-rejects-gender-based-abortion-bill-article-1.1087626

Incredibly, 7 Republicans...voted to continue the 'war on women"...

http://www.dailypaul.com/237188/sex-selection-abortion-ban-wins-strong-house-majority-but-fails-to-clear-2-3-hurdle

"Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" .  (Quote from the Declaration of Independence)..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
Re: Some backward and evil led countries allow a "war on women".
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 12:09:56 AM »
  Nobody alarmed by this "war on women" ?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline SHOOTALL

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2012, 12:41:16 AM »
Its a war on the human race . If you want to stop population kill off the child beares . If you kill them before they are born it saves cost.
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2012, 01:41:44 AM »
Its a war on the human race . If you want to stop population kill off the child beares . If you kill them before they are born it saves cost.

Hmmm, a typical Liberal response!
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2012, 01:46:56 AM »
How so ? I'm very consertive . Liberals want to control people and history shows they often kill off opposition. What better way to accomplish getting rid of people than not allowing them to be born. You may wish to read up on the subject , us right wing consertives want to populate the earth its the libs that waish to control birth rates but still have sexual freedoms with out responsiblity.

I await your reply .

Offline DDZ

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2012, 10:51:40 AM »
 "Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" .  (Quote from the Declaration of Independence)..

IG, I guess that only counts if someone wants their baby. Funny how many so called conservatives are all about the Constitution and our rights, but when it comes to killing off unborn people, the right to life part is kind of forgotten about. Its nice they use a soft ball name like abortion, instead of killing or murder, makes people feel better.

Where are the feminists? Why are they not squawking about gendercide? I guess when you are part of the communist movement you just shut your yap, when it comes to killing unborn girls, because thats all about a women's right to choose. We can't have a women birthing a girl if they want a boy, since we now seem to have a "its all about me" society.

China and India have been doing this for some time now, and they are just beginning to reap their rewards from their social experiments, with increased crime among unmarried men that can't find or get one of the few women. Rape and prostitution has increased. They now have the selling of women to people with money along with forced marriages. China also has the highest suicide rate among women. In China also included are forced abortions. If a women is caught carrying a second child they are drug off to get an abortion. China's rewards are only just beginning, with many problems not yet seen from a way out of balance ratio of men and women.
In India its more of families just killing their child if its a girl, because a daughter costs more money for the family when married. So they get abortions, and if poor families can't afford that they just leave them in dumpsters, rivers, or just drop them off somewhere. Kind-a sounds like stuff satan has ordered up.
Look for gendercide to come here. It isn't that far away. Whats the difference if we just kill more girls than boys. Its all killing. Its the kind of stuff that creeps into a society when Jesus is tossed out.     
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2012, 11:53:00 AM »
How so ? I'm very consertive . Liberals want to control people and history shows they often kill off opposition. What better way to accomplish getting rid of people than not allowing them to be born. You may wish to read up on the subject , us right wing consertives want to populate the earth its the libs that waish to control birth rates but still have sexual freedoms with out responsiblity.

I await your reply .

Sorry Shootall, I read it a little too quick & confused you for a similar user name  ;D . Yes, i know you are Conservative, my apology for misreading.
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline hillbill

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2012, 12:30:08 PM »
different cultures do not have the high regard for human life that we do.that is well known fact.

does that ,make them better or worse than us? i do not know. in these countries the powers that be, make the policys.if the powers that be offend the inhabitants then they must rise up and conquer as we did.in china that would be a bloodbath for sure.

Offline DDZ

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2012, 12:03:57 AM »
different cultures do not have the high regard for human life that we do.that is well known fact.

Do we anymore Hillbill? We once had a society that held a high regard for human life. I have to question that now. We kill over a million babies every year. You can open any newspaper, and read about people getting killed for no reason, for money and drugs, or over just an argument. We once valued human life, but our society has changed and is still changing.
When we kill that many unborn children for convenience, I have to question our value for human life.   
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2012, 12:09:27 AM »

Do we anymore Hillbill? We once had a society that held a high regard for human life. I have to question that now. We kill over a million babies every year. You can open any newspaper, and read about people getting killed for no reason, for money and drugs, or over just an argument. We once valued human life, but our society has changed and is still changing.
When we kill that many unborn children for convenience, I have to question our value for human life.
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

It's getting so instead of being a"beacon of light"..we are becoming a "tool of darkness"...  making excuses for barbarism.
    http://www.pinkpagodagirls.com/

Offline DDZ

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2012, 03:11:20 AM »
As we become a tool of darkness, it becomes the norm, and many will not even see it as darkness or evil. It will just be the norm. We are lumped right with the evil countries, when it comes to the taking of innocent life. The sad part is, that it has become normal to do so. 

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Isaiah 5:20

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2012, 09:41:55 AM »
As we become a tool of darkness, it becomes the norm, and many will not even see it as darkness or evil. It will just be the norm. We are lumped right with the evil countries, when it comes to the taking of innocent life. The sad part is, that it has become normal to do so. 

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Isaiah 5:20
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The road to perdition...is a gentle... but slippery, slope...

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2012, 01:13:14 AM »

I await your reply .

I was getting worried  ;D

Sorry Shootall, I read it a little too quick & confused you for a similar user name  ;D . Yes, i know you are Conservative, my apology for misreading.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2012, 05:49:47 AM »
So is there some truth to it when Muslims call the USA the Great Satan?
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2012, 06:47:50 AM »

keep in mind most Americans believe they were born marksmen, have the ablities to drive like a race car driver and the rest of the world wants to be like Americans. The Muslims just don't agree .......

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2012, 08:02:53 AM »

............................ have the ablities to drive like a race car driver  .......

I thought that applies to every young and not so young Italian. ;D ;D

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2012, 11:39:39 PM »
I wish that people would realize that Ron Paul is no better than obama.  he pours the kool-aid and his worshipers drink it down.  I've pointed out his liberal actions many times concerning guns and abortion.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2012, 12:23:04 AM »
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
 They do have some of the people of the USA figured out.  Thankfully, a portion of our population are slowly coming to their senses again, concerning this mass infanticide.  Let's hope that decency and personal responsibility do eventually come back to the majority.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2012, 01:28:24 AM »
This kind of turnaround requires a lot of pain and a long stay in the wilderness before it can be achieved.

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2012, 02:42:37 AM »
I wish that people would realize that Ron Paul is no better than obama.  he pours the kool-aid and his worshipers drink it down.  I've pointed out his liberal actions many times concerning guns and abortion.

What does your statement have to do with the topic being discussed? Keep in on topic or keep still.
Start a RP vs Obama thread on ideology or what ever if you like, but try and focus on the topic at hand.

Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.