Author Topic: Zimmerman is heading back to jail .  (Read 857 times)

Offline Raptor

• Trade Count: (0)
Zimmerman is heading back to jail .
« on: June 02, 2012, 09:31:05 PM »
Zimmerman got caught with money and a passport, he's heading back to jail for lies, that doesn't surprise me at all.

Offline guzzijohn

Re: Zimmerman is heading back to jail .
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2012, 12:51:35 AM »
Interesting. I posted this the other day in "todays news" section, zero response here or on my thread. I guess the leaves the "the for sure Zimmerman is innocent" crowd speechless.
GuzziJohn

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2012, 01:51:00 AM »
don't know if I'm in that crowd, but I think he's probably innocent of the charges. I bought the orig 'racist white cracker kills young boy armed with skittles' BS story, then changed mind. And I'm sympathetic with not telling court about money - hell, I'd be scared if I couldn't work and now face prosecution by state with unlimited resources and a political motivation to convict me or force me to take a plea. I have a hard, burning contempt and distrust of prosecutors.

Sorry the guy goes back to jail. Jail sucks. I see some of my friends (professional) who are black and liberals just crowing about this, taking great pleasure in it. Contemptible.
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2012, 03:09:31 AM »
innocent until proven guilty....what a joke

bail is just to insure he will appear in court

he has turned himself in  how many times?
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline bilmac

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (14)
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2012, 03:53:39 AM »
Walk a mile in his moccasins. He probably shouldn't be charged with anything at all. A kid was beating his brains out, if the kid gets control of the gun he is pretty sure to die, so he shoots. That is self defense almost every time every place. 

But because the media and pro racial strife professionals make a big deal out of it some prosecutor wanting to get in on a big case do charge him.

Now his world is in turmoil, how much is this going to cost him. He isn't going to be drawing a paycheck for quite awhile. Will he even have a job when it is all said and done. How is he going to pay the rent? He is innocent, but lawyer fees are going to make him a pauper

Some people who believe that a person has the right to defend themselves give him some bucks. How far is that money going to have to stretch? Sure he is supposed to get his bail money back, how fast does the government work when they have your money? I would have been sorely tempted to do the same thing he did.

I wonder how a person goes about contributing to the Zimmerman defense fund?

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2012, 04:08:21 AM »
supposedly his lawyer is doing it pro bono - I think I read that? - but that prob won't last. Zman may be guiltier than he looks... but he's getting screwed.

Prosecutors are an utterly worthless, amoral bunch, to a large degree, driven by the Next Win and power more than any pursuit of 'justice', nevermind their high-minded protestations to the contrary. They have the power to destroy your life, they have the resources of the state at their disposal. And here's the thing to remember: even if they fail to convict, there will be no apology. They will not give you your life back. They will not reimburse you for ruinous costs. They'll continue to cash their paycheck, and they will probably try again to nail you, instead.

People say 'ambulance chasers' give lawyers a bad name? They should follow around a DA with a political bone in his mouth.
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2012, 05:24:37 AM »
WOW! I didn't know being in possesion of money and a passport was illegal! I got to run and dispose of the illegal contraband $20 bill in my wallet! Thank god I don't have a passport!
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline magooch

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2012, 06:40:42 AM »
On the news, they are saying that Zimmerman and his wife lied to the judge about their finances when he originally set the bail.  That is not the way it was reported a few weeks ago.  At that time they said that Zimmerman received a defense contribution, or contributions subsequent to the bail being set.  It shouldn't make any difference whether Zimmerman had money, or not; our justice system is supposed to be equal.  If the man is a flight risk, then no amount of bail should be imposed. 

I still think Zimmerman should have cut out early when he had the chance.  He is being persecuted--not prosecuted.  The man deserves a medal for ridding this country of one more punk.
Swingem

Offline dukkillr

• Moderators
    • The Daily Limit
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2012, 09:06:21 AM »
When a judge asks you a question you can do one of three things:

1) Tell the truth - hoping that gets you the result you want
2) Lie - hoping you don't get caught
3) Say nothing - hoping you don't get held in contempt

He chose 2, got caught in it, and will now have his bond reworked.  An honest disclosure would have probably resulted in the same bail and none of these problems.  Unfortunate situation, probably due to bad advice from a lawyer...

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2012, 09:39:50 AM »
a good many judges these days have power but no moral weight. Yeah, you've got to answer them or be jacked up, but they're undeserving of that power.

I am so disgusted with the legal game that I could... better just shuttup.

Suffice to say... that real justice would be served, if many of the lawyers and judges out there were to meet those they've abused on their turf, but to meet them in a State of Nature. I'll take that game. Anytime, baby, anytime. There, at least, one can fend for ones' self without paying thousands of dollars to a cynical jerk who could care less, in the end - win some, lose some, next, next.. scoundrels.

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2012, 12:20:34 PM »
zimmerman is back in jail
his bail  is revoked

did he  pay a bail bondsman?
if  so what happens to the money he spent?
 what % will he have to post?.....10% AGAIN?

he should not post bail
just sit in jail waiting for trial
then remind us what it cost us tax payer to house some one presumed inocent untill proven guilty
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.

Offline r29l20

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2012, 02:55:40 PM »
The whole juditial system should go on trial. But of cource they would win. ::)

Offline Raptor

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2012, 07:44:04 PM »
One of the terms of his release was he had to turn in his passport and didn't have alot of money to run.
well they had a second passport and close to $200,000 grand in hiding.

Offline bilmac

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (14)
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2012, 01:56:46 AM »
I suppose he is a real scared man right now but I would say say he is not afraid of justice but rather injustice. He probably needs to be afraid of the legal system the way they have been comporting themselves lately.

Offline magooch

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2012, 02:39:16 AM »
I would favor a law that would require the judge to pay out of his/her pocket for jailing a person who ultimately is found to be not guilty.  A person's financial status should have nothing to do with determining bail. 

I wonder how many judges have bail bond side businesses.
Swingem

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2012, 03:15:21 AM »
why does a property owner in the county they have to appear need to post bail at all???

the judge can just seize  or lein the property

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2012, 03:17:51 AM »
Why would someone suspected of murder be allowed bail to start with ?
Why did he lie ?
And if flight is a risk what does bail really mean ?
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline r29l20

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2012, 03:34:55 AM »
I suppose he is a real scared man right now but I would say say he is not afraid of justice but rather injustice. He probably needs to be afraid of the legal system the way they have been comporting themselves lately.
+1

Offline r29l20

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2012, 03:35:56 AM »
I would favor a law that would require the judge to pay out of his/her pocket for jailing a person who ultimately is found to be not guilty.  A person's financial status should have nothing to do with determining bail. 

I wonder how many judges have bail bond side businesses.
+1

Offline lakota

Re: Re: Zimmerman is heading back to jail .
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2012, 03:37:38 AM »
I would favor a law that would require the judge to pay out of his/her pocket for jailing a person who ultimately is found to be not guilty. 

I say go one further and make the prosecutors who brought phony charges pay too.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline r29l20

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2012, 03:39:37 AM »
It's easy to pass judgement when your not in his shoes. You don't know what he's thinking, or what he was told to say or do.

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2012, 03:39:55 AM »
Why did he lie ?

because of the constitution

why did he turn himself back in?
is  that to be taken into accound  or just his financing 
or is it  the symbolism to the  morons demanding justice

Offline r29l20

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2012, 03:42:04 AM »
If it's so cut and dried, why do they keep showing pictures of the wrong person to try and stear the people ?

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2012, 05:05:23 AM »
My understanding from the news is that the wife did not disclose the existence of the legal defense fund.   this case is turning out to be a total media circus.

ST762
We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2012, 08:03:55 AM »
they are just bullying  him
because they know it was a good shooting and he will walk

they are trying to diffuse the situation of the idiots in this world
that will riot  when  zimmerman gets off

Offline r29l20

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2012, 01:38:39 PM »
they are just bullying  him
because they know it was a good shooting and he will walk

they are trying to diffuse the situation of the idiots in this world
that will riot  when  zimmerman gets off
+1

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2012, 12:19:11 AM »
Why did he lie ?

because of the constitution  What part is that ? speedy trial ? it could be argured that speed is relevant .........

why did he turn himself back in?
is  that to be taken into accound  or just his financing 
or is it  the symbolism to the  morons demanding justice
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline Shu

« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2012, 01:13:04 AM »
This is just more media hype. The amount of money he has or could have has no bearing on the charges against him. When you are in front of the judge realize it is a game of money.
Rich OJ Simpsom can beat a murder rap, poor OJ Simpson goes to jail for kidnapping with less evidence.

The courts are a rich mans game. I would tell the judge, "your Honor, I didn't disclose the legal fund account for the reasons, I have already been tried in the media and found guilty. The Government brought forth a special prosecutor to convict me. I am not seeing Justice is blind but manipulated by the media. I would also request a news blackout and a change of venue, I cannot get an impartial jury here for fear of riots and media tampering with witnesses and most likely the jury when it's selected." Oh yes I will be found in contempt but the truth is the truth.

Offline tobster

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (18)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2012, 01:26:51 AM »
What if   - he really didn't know how much money was in the fund set up to receive donations for his defense
               - the passport he had was a duplicate because he lost his original, just like he said
               - the night of the shooting he wasn't arrested because they believed him and had no reason to arrest him                                                                                                                                                                                                                         I don't know if he is telling the truth or not, but most of the media have lynched him, as well as black elected officials,poverty pimps, and others who claim all they want is "justice" for Trayvon. It's pretty obvious the powers that be in Florida are going to hang him out to dry,no matter if he is guilty or innocent, to avoid riots in the street. So much for innocent until proven guilty.

Offline Dixie Dude

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2012, 02:04:55 AM »
If I was Zimmerman, I would demand a trial by Jury.  To be convicted of a capital offence, I think the jury has to be unanomus.  If it is hung, he won't get convicted.