Author Topic: Poor little punks..  (Read 1432 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Poor little punks..
« on: June 03, 2012, 04:26:40 PM »
     Claiming that like our heroic troops...they are suffering from PTSD (post traumatic stress syndrome).  Nope, our troops are suffering from true combat stress...and the idiots are trying to "steal a bit of valor"..
   Those punks don't suffer from PTSD..they were nuts before they got involved with OWS..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Cuts Crooked

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Poor little punks..
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2012, 11:58:10 PM »
Huh? ???
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 12:11:04 AM »
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline muznut 54

• A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2012, 08:59:24 AM »
Yeah if they pulled some combat duty they would know what PTSD is all about and how can they protest for months on end with no job who feeds them?

Offline DDZ

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2012, 09:19:42 AM »
Again its just part of this same crowd that thinks they are owed something for nothing. Its the reason for claiming PTSD, in hopes of getting money or sympathy How does one get PTSD by protesting? They should be ashamed of themselves.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline muznut 54

• A Real Regular
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2012, 11:08:36 AM »
Yeah I bet they are all on welfare.

Offline LunaticFringeInc

• Contributor
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2012, 08:54:55 PM »
Where do these loosers come up with this crap?  The more I see and hear from them the more convinced I am that they need to be spayed and neutered as appropriate so that they cant contaminate the rest of the gene pool more than they already have.

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2012, 12:57:26 AM »
I bet that alot of their parents are the peace,love,smoke pot, generation.Somehow, made enough money to baby junior/or missy, and preach to them how evil the world is. Instead of giving them a good swift kick to the butt, and telling them to go get a job,and sometimes life ain't so nice. Deal with it. Sad part is there is alot of them, and the welfare mindset, the govt. owe's me cause I'm(pick one)-special-black-minority-to fat-to thin-whatever!! gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2012, 01:41:14 AM »
  Mike Huckaby has it right;

All assistance, welfare and food stamp programs should be handled by the closest local government (with oversight);
  simply because they would " know best who really needs help... and who needs a kick in the butt."

Offline muznut 54

• A Real Regular
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2012, 03:43:35 AM »
When someone or family applies for welfare they should be given only a set amount per month and if they have more kids they don't get anymore! You will see these welfare Mom's and their scum bags boyfriends that run around trying to knock up women so they can bleed more money from them changing their habits. And if they have more kids the cost of living goes up for them and when they come in crying for more we offer free sterilization only!

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2012, 12:10:16 PM »
  There was a common sense law years ago in, I believe...Georgia.  That law said one baby with unmarried mother on welfare, OK..   When they hit 2 babies on welfare..they get sterilized..  Bleeding heart libbies screamed it down..
   Rather strange.. for a gang that does it's best to snuff as many babies as possible..even before they are born..  suddenly they are screaming for the human hatcheries to continue going full blast..

Offline DDZ

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2012, 12:26:13 PM »
I have two sons, and would have loved to have half a dozen, but with the wages I make, I and my wife agreed that two was enough based on the cost of raising children. I figure that most people that wake up to an alarm clock, also base the number of children they have to the wages they make.
It is terribly wrong that people on the public dole, decide to have half a dozen kids, because they will get more money from those that wake up to an alarm clock. Where is there an iota of right in that at all?
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline muznut 54

• A Real Regular
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2012, 01:31:55 PM »
Its not just welfare some claim all their little goobers are not right in the head then they get SSI or whatever it is from the S.S.A. because the kids by polar or whatever made up thing they can think off and then they get $400 or $500 more for each kid. >:(

Offline northkid

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (65)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2012, 02:33:29 PM »
Put them OWS peoples punk asses on a plane and ship them off to the middle east for a 6-12 month tour. Wanta see what PTSD is? Bunch of sniveling punks.

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2012, 03:38:18 PM »
Put them OWS peoples punk asses on a plane and ship them off to the middle east for a 6-12 month tour. Wanta see what PTSD is? Bunch of sniveling punks.

Not a bad plan & it would give them jobs
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2012, 04:03:13 PM »

Not a bad plan & it would give them jobs
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

At least then, they might have a better idea what PTSD really is !

Offline Duke0313

• Contributor
  • I am the way, the truth, and the life. -John 14:6
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2012, 06:09:30 PM »
Is this a joke???
"Republic:  I like the sound of the word -- means people can live free, talk free, go or come, buy or sell, however they choose.  Some words give you a deep feeling.  Republic is one of those words that makes me tight in the throat. -John Wayne- The Alamo