Author Topic: WHERE'S BARRY?  (Read 367 times)

Offline tobster

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (18)
  • A Real Regular
WHERE'S BARRY?
« on: June 06, 2012, 12:49:18 AM »
I kinda remember a certain presidential candidate saying he would put on his boots and march shoulder to shoulder with striking union members if they needed is support. He was in Illinois the other day and could have thrown a rock and it would have landed in Wisconsin, but he sure didn't venture into the state to aid his union supporters. I guess he had more important things to do, like raise money for HIS election campaign. 

Offline Buckskin

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
Re: WHERE'S BARRY?
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2012, 01:32:16 AM »
I kinda remember a certain presidential candidate saying he would put on his boots and march shoulder to shoulder with striking union members if they needed is support. He was in Illinois the other day and could have thrown a rock and it would have landed in Wisconsin, but he sure didn't venture into the state to aid his union supporters. I guess he had more important things to do, like raise money for HIS election campaign.

That guy has never owned a pair of boots, at least not ones that were meant for getting dirty...  He knew Walker was going to slaughter Barrett and didn't want to be associated with that mess.  He had plenty of representation on the ground behind the scenes.   I only hope that Wisconsin sticks to it's guns and becomes a red state in the fall!

Buckskin

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please.   --John Wayne

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2012, 01:50:39 AM »
  Where's Barry ?...

I heard he has rejoined the Kenyan national guard..that way he gets some boots ...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2012, 02:34:27 AM »
Who cares?
Swingem

Offline tobster

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (18)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2012, 04:01:39 AM »
"Who cares?
"       I do- that's why I started the thread. If you don't, why bother posting?

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2012, 07:37:18 AM »
  Question;

Is the Kenya National Guard issued boots ?  Or are they issued Michelin sandals ?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline SM Bob

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2012, 10:35:09 AM »
Oh yea. I heared Oblamea sent the guy a tweet in the 11th hour that basicly said "I'm with you all the way!"  ::)

Seems like a far cry from putting on some comfortable shoes and marching shoulder to shoulder with with these guys. What a liar!

Robert