Author Topic: Romney's latest flip flop ......again ... Vietnam  (Read 1951 times)

Offline Cuts Crooked

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Romney's latest flip flop ......again ... Vietnam
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2012, 12:05:28 PM »
That's the wonderful thing about democracy. my only comment is  you lay down with dogs , you wake up with fleas.

Well since it's not a democracy we live in, I don't give much credit to your comment, But...that is why Wisconson folks voted the way they did. They had enough of Union fleas/parasites. :P
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2012, 01:55:09 PM »
I'm still going to vote for Romney no matter what....

LOL! I don't think that comes as a big surprise to anyone SM ;)

Back to the topic....At the end of the day, most that registered as an R, and Most with a D, will vote respectfully, regardless of the negative Ifo concerning their candidate. Flip flop means absolutely NADA, ZIP, Nuttin. Be honest ::) We could save the American tax payers a lot of time and money each election year, by just sending out a ballot with one box to place a (D) or (R) in.

Duty as a US citizen fulfilled..........I VOTED!
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2012, 02:23:18 PM »
I'm a Republican.  They support the issues I support.  As a Christian and a gun owner, I cannot vote for a Democrat.  There are no other choices.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline Savage_99

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Re: Romney is our best choice. Vote Romney.
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2012, 03:50:02 PM »
Vote for Romney.   The current president will run our country down.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2012, 12:10:24 AM »
 I find it interesting that the Ron Paul supporters seem to expend vastly more energy and verbage criticizing Romney than they do Obama....WHY ?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)