Author Topic: Thursday evening..2120 hours.. Fox News Flash..  (Read 842 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Thursday evening..2120 hours.. Fox News Flash..
« on: June 07, 2012, 02:21:15 PM »
   After conferring with his Dad, RAND PAUL has announced that both he and his Dad Ron, will be supporting Mitt Romney..and campaigning for him..   
   Team up to beat the "O"-dor !!
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
Re: Thursday evening..2120 hours.. Fox News Flash..
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2012, 02:42:38 PM »
I just saw him in an interview. I guess some Paul people will have to "out-Paul" Paul now.
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2012, 02:45:36 PM »
  Let's just hope we can combine to dump the "grand imposter" from Kenya...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2012, 03:05:43 PM »
I just hope that we convince all the RP disciples to join us to beat back the hordes to stave off the 2012 Obama Zombie Apocalypse.

ST762
We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2012, 05:06:58 PM »
My respect for the Paul family just dropped to the bottom of the ocean. I guess they are just politicians at heart. I have now officially given up on this country's chance of avoiding either a bloody civil war or total take over as in Soviet Russia and communist China.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2012, 05:46:59 PM »
Is there a link to the story? I just read a post on Ron Pauls Facebook page that was quite to the contrary. Romney may have Rand Paul but it doesnt sound like he has Ron Paup.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2012, 11:57:29 PM »
  I went to youtube so I could post a video here, showing Rand Paul's statement on Fox News.  Unfortunately most of the on-the-spot accounts started out OK..but were then apparently vandalized by fanatics.  I did find this single interview though;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ppJDxv6K3k

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2012, 02:05:52 AM »
http://www.christianpost.com/news/rand-paul-endorses-romney-tea-party-ron-paul-support-to-follow-76294/

This article only mentions that Rand is endorsing Mitt Obamney. I just lost a lot of respect for Rand, hopefully Ron doesn't follow.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline coyotejoe

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2012, 02:51:14 AM »
My respect for the Paul family just dropped to the bottom of the ocean. I guess they are just politicians at heart. I have now officially given up on this country's chance of avoiding either a bloody civil war or total take over as in Soviet Russia and communist China.
+1
The story of David & Goliath only demonstrates the superiority of ballistic projectiles over hand weapons, poor old Goliath never had a chance.

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2012, 02:56:13 AM »
At some point, continuing to believe that Ron Paul was going to have any chance to be President is denying reality.  Living in a fantacy world might be easier than facing the real world, but it doesn't get the job done.  The job is to get rid of the scourge in the White House.  Romney wasn't my first choice, but he survived the primairies and is the only man standing that has a chance.  That's the real world.
Swingem

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2012, 02:56:26 AM »
   After conferring with his Dad, RAND PAUL has announced that both he and his Dad Ron, will be supporting Mitt Romney..and campaigning for him..   

I went to the fox site and several others, but never heard him mention Ron Paul supporting Romney. You made the statement that both supported him. Where is a link doing that?
Here is the latest from Ron Paul.com and he never mentions supporting Romney for President.
http://www.ronpaul.com/ I think perhaps after hearing Rand Paul, you just added Ron Paul to the story. ::)
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline nomosendero

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2012, 07:14:18 AM »
Let's see how it goes between now & the Convention with Mr. Paul.
For sure, he won't run 3rd Party & no good 3rd Party Candidate has announced as yet.

Offline Cuts Crooked

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2012, 07:38:46 AM »
For sure, he won't run 3rd Party & no good 3rd Party Candidate has announced as yet.

I get quite a chuckle outta that when one considers your sig line! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
"You would not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go."
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline Richard P

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Contributor
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2012, 01:00:23 PM »
The choice on the ballot this fall will be whether to keep the present regieme or throw them out in expectation of something better.  If the Dems retain the Presidency you may rest assured the assault on what freedoms remain will not only continue but will accelerate.  More activist judges and Justices will be appointed and their placement will influence the Justice System for years to come.
If the Dems retain the Presidency you may also expect the ''down ballot'' races to shift Dem.  With a shift in majority goes a turnover in comittee chairs.  Both sides write legislation they would like to enact and hold it until they get their turn. 
Do you want to see the Dems chair more comittees in which legislation is being held that works to divest you from your rights and hobbies ?   Regardless of who endorses who, the election will either entrench liberal Dems and liberal Repubs or we'll get a reprieve. 

Offline nomosendero

« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2012, 03:28:19 PM »

I get quite a chuckle outta that when one considers your sig line! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
"You would not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go."

Well chuckle away, I can't make Paul run 3rd Party, what to He@@l are you talking about? ::)

While you are at it, inform me of a good 3rd Party guy running. Has one announced that I don't know about. I would like to know about that

Oh & BTW, I liked that line from josey Wales because that way of life fit one of my Ancestors,
so a little sentimental about that.

Offline nomosendero

« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2012, 04:09:03 PM »
Here is a pretty good explanation, I think anyway as to why Rand did this & also a good explanation as to why Ron Paul won't run 3rd Party.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/post/what-rand-pauls-romney-endorsement-means/2012/06/08/gJQAWSTtNV_blog.html

Not saying I agree with what they are doing, so no need to shoot the messanger for relaying the message.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2012, 04:13:57 PM »

I went to the fox site and several others, but never heard him mention Ron Paul supporting Romney. You made the statement that both supported him. Where is a link doing that?
Here is the latest from Ron Paul.com and he never mentions supporting Romney for President.
http://www.ronpaul.com/ I think perhaps after hearing Rand Paul, you just added Ron Paul to the story. ::)
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I thought I heard him say that..but I must have been mistaken.  It's a moot point now anyway I guess, since it's all over but the shouting.  So the ball is in Ron's corner; he can: 
A) go to the convention and strike as good a bargain as he can, getting some of his better ideas into the Republican platform. Half a loaf is better..
   ..or
B) He can play the stubborn part, pout..and get zip.
     But he is an intelligent man with a free will...and I believe he is smart enough to play his best shot..influencing the platform.