Author Topic: Who's SSN, Any truth to this ?  (Read 2134 times)

Offline Junior1942

• Trade Count: (1)
    • The Frugal Outdoorsman
Re: Who's SSN, Any truth to this ?
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2012, 09:28:37 AM »
[quote author=Junior1942 link=topic=

Answer to both questions: Obama has lots more melanin in his skin than Romney.

Funny how you play the race card.
Then you attack a republican BLACKMAN for his sex capades.
So since it sounds like you don't think much of Cain because of his sex life.
How do you feel about your obama and his male lover?
Are you ok with obama cheating on his wife with Larry Sinclair?
So if Obama's melanin had nothing to do with the answers to my questions, then answer them.  Here they are again:
"#1: Why is Obama's "Certificate of Live Birth" no good and Romney's "Certificate of Live Birth" is good?

#2: Why is it bad that Obama's father was born in Kenya and not bad that Romney's father was born in Mexico?"
Re: Cain's sex life.  I don't give a dang about his sex life.  I don't like his politics.
Re: gay Obama.  BS to the max.  But if it was true, I don't give a dang about his sex life.

Offline coyotejoe

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2012, 10:16:41 AM »
People who hide things are people who have things to hide. Obama has hidden a great many things and no one has really had the guts to demand answers for fear of being called racist.
The story of David & Goliath only demonstrates the superiority of ballistic projectiles over hand weapons, poor old Goliath never had a chance.

Offline Casull

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2012, 01:59:12 PM »
"#1: Why is Obama's "Certificate of Live Birth" no good and Romney's "Certificate of Live Birth" is good?

1.  Maybe because Romney didn't refuse to produce his for years, and
2.  Maybe because Romney never claimed to have been born outside the USA.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline m-g Willy

« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2012, 02:01:47 PM »

Re: Cain's sex life.  I don't give a dang about his sex life.  I don't like his politics.
Re: gay Obama.  BS to the max.  But if it was true, I don't give a dang about his sex life.

And a lot of people " don't give a dang " about obama's color ,,but hate his politics!
Hmmmm, why does the word 'hypocrite" come to mind??

Offline powderman

« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2012, 02:54:14 PM »
No doubt about it.  The Republicans get rid of their embarrassments.  The democrats rally around their's.

CASULL. BINGO, immorality is like a merit badge of honor to a libby dem. POWDERMAN.  ;) ;)
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline 1armoured

• Avid Poster
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2012, 03:14:10 PM »
 Race cards and Racism ?
As an unbiased, right of centre observer, in my opinion, I suspect that if Obama wasn't 'black' then we wouldn't have all this hate and lies rubbish and abuse bandied about about him or the Democrats.
Political, policy and dogma criticism, yes, but the right seems to have taken it a bit further, with this administration.
It seems to have been the straw that broke the camel's back in the Republican v Democrats program of hate, which some have been promoting,
(and one to which I suspect, Representative Gabriella Giffords would testify to !)
esp on this forum, with it's predominantly right wing gun owner views, and the fears of gun registration/confiscation/licencing or assault weapon banning,
besides all the other political and policy issues.
This current first term doesn't seem to have brought in the perceived 2nd amendment violations that many were predicting,
I'm sure there are still many more pressing items on both parties agendas, but we will probably only know that when the economy and jobs situation quietens down, and they start looking around for whacko legislation to introduce.
 Due to economic circumstances, I'm sure it wouldn't have been easy for any President.

And, if you believe Sinclair, then you probably subscribe to all the other inuendo that he and many other individuals and websites have maliciously spread,
and that have in one way or another been disproved.
I ask myself;
1. why do people do it ?
and 2. why are so many so ready to accept it ?

I see the same old gang patting each other on the back every time a point is scored, valid or not !

I'm sure that a bit more sceptisim with what some of these nuts and whackos try to make us believe is a good thing, without perpetuating the myths.
The SSN issue is just another example of this.

Just get over it,....there is nothing wrong with Obama's officially issued current SSN, whatever it's number.

anyway,
cheers, and you all have a good day,
SS