Author Topic: Who's SSN, Any truth to this ?  (Read 2138 times)

Offline kynardsj

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (54)
  • Sweet Home Alabama
Who's SSN, Any truth to this ?
« on: June 11, 2012, 11:40:21 AM »
Just who does it belong to?
Jean Paul Luwig or
Barack Hussein Obama
SSN#042-68-4425

An intensive investigation has revealed the identity of the man whose
Social Security Number (SSN) is being used by President Obama: Was Jean
Paul Ludwig , who was born in France in 1890, immigrated to the United
States in 1924, and was assigned SSN 042-68-4425 (Obama's current SSN) rec'd
on or about March 1977.

Mr. Ludwig lived most of his adult life in Connecticut . Because of that,
his SSN begins with the digits 042, which are among only a select few
reserved for Connecticut residents.

Barack H. Obama never lived or worked in that state! Therefore, there is no
reason on earth for his SSN to start with the digits 042. None whatsoever!

Now comes the best part!

J.P. Ludwig spent the final months of his life in Hawaii , where he died.
Conveniently, Obama's grandmother, Madelyn Payne Dunham, worked part-time in
the Probate Office in the Honolulu Hawaii Courthouse, and therefore had
access to the SSNs of deceased individuals.

The Social Security Administration was never informed of Ludwig's death, and
because he never received Social Security benefits there were no benefits to
stop and therefore, no questions were ever raised.

The suspicion, of course, is that Dunham, knowing her grandson was not a
U.S. Citizen, either because he was born in Kenya or became a citizen of
Indonesia upon his adoption by Lolo Soetoro, simply scoured the probate
records until she found someone who died who was not receiving Social
Security benefits, and selected Mr. Ludwigs Connecticut SSN for Obama.

Just wait until Trump gets past the birth certificate and onto the issue of
Barry O's use of a stolen SSN. You will see leftist heads exploding, because
they will have no way of defending Obama. Although many Americans do not
understand the meaning of the term "natural born" there are few who do not
understand that if you are using someone else's SSN it is a clear indication
of fraud.
When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die the world cries and you rejoice.

Offline Junior1942

• Trade Count: (1)
    • The Frugal Outdoorsman
Re: Who's SSN, Any truth to this ?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2012, 01:48:08 PM »

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2012, 02:17:39 PM »
The link concerns the Birth Cert, not his SS#, so the link means nothing here.

This is not to say that this is Obummer's SS#, I havn't seen it inother places, thou I am sure it is listed elsewhere.

I don't know where he was born. My question is if this is a number mostly unique to people from CN, why did they use that one unless they were just stupid or again with the
unique #, why has this not been noticed before.

Again, I don't know where he was born, but would like to hear from others that may know
more about why this # would be issued in Hawaii & if for sure this is his #
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline Bugflipper

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2012, 09:17:22 PM »
Hawaiian born starts with 575 or 576.
Molon labe

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2012, 01:04:16 AM »
I have heard or read that SS numbers are and can be reissued. With all the people in this country, kinda like telephone numbers. Thing is, I believe they didn't start that process until the 90's sometime. Not 1960 or '61. His trainers were starting him out, always use the other guys things. Money,college papers,writing books,SS number. You know, make him the most transparent president we've ever had. He's never had anything of his own, so there's nothing to see here. gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline Gary G

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2012, 02:36:54 AM »
This is a New Jersey issued SS number. Social Security numbers are not recycled.
http://people.howstuffworks.com/question719.htm

This seems to me to be a hoax. THe other man mentioned would most likely have been issued a number in 1935 thus his middle two digits would have been much lower.
The sole purpose of government is to protect your liberty. The Constitution is not to restrict the people, but to restrict government.  Ron Paul

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

“Everyone wants to live at the expense of the State. They forget that the State lives at the expense of everyone.” — Frederic Bastiat

Offline magooch

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2012, 05:49:05 AM »
YES, Obama is a hoax.  About that, there is no doubt.
Swingem

Offline hardertr

• A Real Regular
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2012, 06:00:24 AM »
It's conversations like these that completely clear up my concern over the price of aluminum.  Too many of you are buying your tinfoil in bulk to make those silly hats.   ;D

I know Snopes.com entries are written by al Qaeda (unless they happen to favor conservatives), but it does have some relevant points to this post:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/ssn.asp

Before the flaming starts.... I'm not a liberal, nor Obama supporter, but I DO like to associate with folks who can think on their own before they start slinging ideas that make the rest of us gun-toting-rednecks look bad.
The problem with troubleshooting is....sometimes it shoots back!

Offline kynardsj

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (54)
  • Sweet Home Alabama
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2012, 10:39:21 AM »
Well this gun-toting redneck just wanted some of you who know way more about this than I do to answer the question I posed in the title. Truth or not ???
When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die the world cries and you rejoice.

Offline Junior1942

• The Frugal Outdoorsman
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2012, 10:43:24 AM »
Well this gun-toting redneck just wanted some of you who know way more about this than I do to answer the question I posed in the title. Truth or not ???
Dirty, rotten low-down lie.

Online Casull

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2012, 12:34:45 PM »
Dirty, rotten low-down lie.

Wonder if it would rank up there with "it was Bush's fault"?     ::)
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline nomosendero

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2012, 01:52:21 PM »
It's conversations like these that completely clear up my concern over the price of aluminum.  Too many of you are buying your tinfoil in bulk to make those silly hats.   ;D

I know Snopes.com entries are written by al Qaeda (unless they happen to favor conservatives), but it does have some relevant points to this post:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/ssn.asp

Before the flaming starts.... I'm not a liberal, nor Obama supporter, but I DO like to associate with folks who can think on their own before they start slinging ideas that make the rest of us gun-toting-rednecks look bad.

Thanks for the Snopes link. To me it sounds reasonable except for that last paragraph, which appears they are stretching for an answer they don't have. It's amazing that concrete and conclusive answers are difficult on this one, from the left or right, but no problem for any of us to prove our own birthplace, funny huh?

Offline Junior1942

• The Frugal Outdoorsman
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2012, 01:59:04 AM »
.. ..It's amazing that concrete and conclusive answers are difficult on this one, from the left or right, but no problem for any of us to prove our own birthplace, funny huh?
Questions:

#1: Why is Obama's "Certificate of Live Birth" no good and Romney's "Certificate of Live Birth" is good?

#2: Why is it bad that Obama's father was born in Kenya and not bad that Romney's father was born in Mexico?

Answer to both questions: Obama has lots more melanin in his skin than Romney.

Offline magooch

« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2012, 04:08:26 AM »
There it is--the race card.  When nothing else works, it's Bush's fault, or Obama is a black guy.   
Swingem

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2012, 04:09:19 AM »
I would love it if Romney was elected and then refused to provide proof of citizenship for nearly three and a half years so that you hypocrit liberals could show your true natures.

The fact is Obama could have shown proof during the campaign when the Clintons made it an issue but no instead he chose a "how dare you question me" stance which he maintained for nearly 4 years. The act of refusing to provide proof for so long is enough to make the documents forever suspect. O h and we are still waiting for school and health records which everyone else who runs has to cough up but somehow the annointed one obama has sealed.
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline magooch

« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2012, 04:41:17 AM »
You have to wonder how bad the things are that Obama won't disclose when he readily fesses up to being a druggie and a drunk.  It must be reeeeally bad!!
Swingem

Offline nomosendero

« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2012, 07:17:53 AM »
.. ..It's amazing that concrete and conclusive answers are difficult on this one, from the left or right, but no problem for any of us to prove our own birthplace, funny huh?
Questions:

#1: Why is Obama's "Certificate of Live Birth" no good and Romney's "Certificate of Live Birth" is good?

#2: Why is it bad that Obama's father was born in Kenya and not bad that Romney's father was born in Mexico?

I did not know it mattered where either Father was born, does it matter to you? Find where I have ever been concerned where either Father was born!

Are you a racist or just focused on race like many Libs? Color should be irrelevant in either case.

Again, I am not convinced where he was born, partly due to Obama being introduced to IL Legislature as Kenyan born on one ocassion & he did not correct it & once for one of his books. He could have straighten it out long before running for President.
Since he lies alot I simply don't know. Either he lied in those occasions to make white Libs feel giddy & was born in Hawaii or he was born in Kenya & he had to lie & cover it up. Because he is a liar it has become muddy & it should not be.

Offline Dixie Dude

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2012, 07:30:05 AM »
I want his college records OPENED.  Why?  Did he or did he not register as a FOREIGN STUDENT and receive student aid?  If he did and he is an American citizen, this is fraud and he can be imprisoned for that.  If he didn't and they are ok.  Then WHAT IS HE HIDING?  His grades?  Not as smart as he sounds?  Just opening his college records will reveal a lot and answer a lot of questions.  Clinton was a Rhodes scholar.  What was Obama?  Did he get passing grades because of affirmative action?  Why in 1992 did he say he was born in Kenya?  Anyone read his books?  Anyone even question him.  As much as I didn't like Clinton, I miss him now.  At least his records were opened.   

I am not a racist.  I was going to vote for Herman Cain before he dropped out.  Why?, because he was a true American, born and raised here.  He knew America.  He didn't get weird ideas about America from attending classes in Kenya.  He was a strong speaker, believed in what he said, and would have cleaned Obama's plate in debates.  He also had true from the ground up business experience.  He didn't inherit it.  Wish he would have kept his testosterone in check.  Republicans drop out in shame, but Clinton didn't resign in shame.  So much for dem's hypocracy. 

If everyone would push to get his college records revealed, we can really find out who Obama is.  Then either side can shut up.  Why don't you libs demand them to be opened so we can know the truth once and for all? 

Offline Empty Quiver

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2012, 07:54:32 AM »
You will find precious little truth within a stones throw of Barrack Obama ... From either side of the arguement.

The Obama machine is routinely guilty of the lie of omission.Those in opposition routinely exagerate the importance of a point of fact. The politics of POTUS has been elevated to a religion. Belief trumps any and all evidence to the contrary of any given situation.

A pox on both of their houses.
**Concealed Carry...Because when seconds count help is only minutes away**

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2012, 01:30:05 AM »
Dixie Dude, I too hated to see Herman drop out.  but the democrat machine slandered him and ruined his reputation.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline scootrd

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2012, 04:39:09 AM »
I want his college records OPENED.  Why?  Did he or did he not register as a FOREIGN STUDENT and receive student aid?  If he did and he is an American citizen, this is fraud and he can be imprisoned for that.  If he didn't and they are ok.  Then WHAT IS HE HIDING?

Old old news .. story was proven false about two years ago. But of course you really knew that .. it's just more fun to ignore the facts and stir the pot.

The original story was a chain e-mail and sent as an April Fools’ Day hoax.
It fabricated an AP news story about an nonexistent group, and made  false
claims about Obama and the Fulbright program.

Contrary to what this e-mail claims, Obama’s scholarship wasn’t a Fulbright.

Another false claim is that Obama attended and received financial aid “under the name Barry Soetoro,” using the surname of his Indonesian stepfather Lolo Soetoro. The college’s Director of Communications Jim Tranquada
has gone on record  - "There’s no record of that." Contemporary public documents, such as the 1979-80 freshman ‘Lookbook’ published at the beginning of President Obama’s first year at Occidental, list him as Barack Obama. All of the Occidental alumni I have spoken to from that era (1979-81) who knew him, knew him as Barry Obama.
"if your old flathead doesn't leak you are out of oil"
"I have strong feelings about gun control. If there is a gun around I want to be controlling it." - Clint Eastwood
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjaman Franklin
"It's better to be hated for who you are , then loved for who your not." - Van Zant

Offline Junior1942

• The Frugal Outdoorsman
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2012, 04:52:51 AM »
scootrd, please don't burden their minds with facts.  It interferes with the overload of spin already in there and could cause an unpleasant reaction, i.e., a migraine to the max.

Offline Junior1942

• The Frugal Outdoorsman
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2012, 04:54:58 AM »
Dixie Dude, I too hated to see Herman drop out.  but the democrat machine slandered him and ruined his reputation.
So the "democrat machine" put the make on all those women and not Herman?  That's amazing news!

Offline powderman

« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2012, 05:17:19 AM »
I would love it if Romney was elected and then refused to provide proof of citizenship for nearly three and a half years so that you hypocrit liberals could show your true natures.

The fact is Obama could have shown proof during the campaign when the Clintons made it an issue but no instead he chose a "how dare you question me" stance which he maintained for nearly 4 years. The act of refusing to provide proof for so long is enough to make the documents forever suspect

LAKOTA. He couldn't provide it then, takes a long time to make good forgeries. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline m-g Willy

« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2012, 06:56:00 AM »
So the "democrat machine" put the make on all those women and not Herman?  That's amazing news!

No the "democrat machine" had to put a bullseye on Herman because he was going to take away the liberal's playing of the race card.
The dems couldn't care less about morals.
The "democrat machine" had no problems with Clinton when he forced himself on women to the extent of rape.
Maybe the dems are racist going after Herman because he is black and good ol boy bill was white!

Offline Junior1942

• The Frugal Outdoorsman
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2012, 08:15:11 AM »

No the "democrat machine" had to put a bullseye on Herman because he was going to take away the liberal's playing of the race card.
The dems couldn't care less about morals.
The "democrat machine" had no problems with Clinton when he forced himself on women to the extent of rape.
Maybe the dems are racist going after Herman because he is black and good ol boy bill was white!
The "repubs" had more to do with Herman dropping out than the "dems."  His serial philandering was an embarrassment.

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2012, 08:23:55 AM »
Jr., your absolutley right. After his extra maritial affairs came out, he probably was talked to by some higher ups in the Republican party. Some of them still have moral standards, which, unfortunatley it looks like the Democrats do not. Hell, truth be known, Jerry Sandusky could be Obama's next choice for VP, and he'ld get the backing from everyone but the Clinton's. gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2012, 08:37:31 AM »
Jr., your absolutley right. After his extra maritial affairs came out, he probably was talked to by some higher ups in the Republican party. Some of them still have moral standards, which, unfortunatley it looks like the Democrats do not. Hell, truth be known, Jerry Sandusky could be Obama's next choice for VP, and he'ld get the backing from everyone but the Clinton's. gypsyman

I think Sandusky would make a better School Safety Czar than he would VP for Obama
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Online Casull

« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2012, 08:54:35 AM »
No doubt about it.  The Republicans get rid of their embarrassments.  The democrats rally around their's.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline m-g Willy

« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2012, 09:18:08 AM »
[quote author=Junior1942 link=topic=

Funny how you play the race card.
Then you attack a republican BLACKMAN for his sex capades.
So since it sounds like you don't think much of Cain because of his sex life.
How do you feel about your obama and his male lover?
Are you ok with obama cheating on his wife with Larry Sinclair?