Author Topic: Ron Paul's audit the Fed bill  (Read 365 times)

Offline Gary G

• Trade Count: (0)
Ron Paul's audit the Fed bill
« on: June 13, 2012, 11:08:43 AM »
Ron Pauls bill to audit the Federal Reserve is coming up soon.  If you are a lover of freedom, it is important to contact your representative. Remember, Paul is retiring this term and this may be our last opportunity.

The Federal Reserve is the back stop of a huge and overspending government. Without it, the government would be limited in their spending. The Fed is the enabler of the governments robbing of widows and orphans as in Isaiah. When they print money to buy the debt it lowers the value of everyone's money and that is how they pillage the people without their knowledge. That is why your living standard is shrinking. It is also a detriment to the long term economy and the cause of booms followed by a bust.

If you would like any of this explained, just ask.    Gary

Here is the petition to congress:
http://www.chooseliberty.org/auditrphf2.aspx?pid=0612c
The sole purpose of government is to protect your liberty. The Constitution is not to restrict the people, but to restrict government.  Ron Paul

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

“Everyone wants to live at the expense of the State. They forget that the State lives at the expense of everyone.” — Frederic Bastiat

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: Ron Paul's audit the Fed bill
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2012, 01:05:34 AM »
I signed it, but I also sent it thru my regular channels.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye