Author Topic: A more reasoned and analytical approach, it would seem...  (Read 224 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
  After all the emotion -filled hate language, along with near rioting...this would see a more balanced, reasoned and logical scenario. When one looks at the information available and puts aside hate, prejudice and mob mentality, this would (IMO) be the more sensible view.
  Of course, there could be some yet undisclosed facts involved, but it doesn't look like that is the case:

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/crime/defending-george-zimmerman-facts

I still cannot put aside the words of the prosecutor who said that she would 'seek justice' for Trayvon Martin. 
     Perhaps I am a bit too idealistic, but I would expect that an ethical prosecutor paid by taxpayers, would seek justice....wherever justice may be found.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: A more reasoned and analytical approach, it would seem...
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2012, 02:44:53 AM »
What is clear is that the prosecutor doesn't like the law, or the facts and is determined to have it her way.  In cases like this, the persecutor should not be exempt from prosecution themselves if the trial proves abuse of the law and the facts.

In this case, I hope Zimmerman is acquitted and is reimbursed for all of his losses and then some.  The persecutor should be canned.
Swingem