Author Topic: obama to stop deportation of 800,000 criminals. Crime DOES pay.  (Read 2798 times)

Offline Nuke41

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
Re: obama to stop deportation of 800,000 criminals. Crime DOES pay.
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2012, 05:31:23 AM »
It also does no good to blame employers; they are not the ones responsible for securing our borders and enforcing imigration policy. 

I strongly disagree with that statement, employment is the incentive to come here; no jobs would equal next to no illegal immigration.  When BP/CBP/ICE shows up on a job site they should cart the supervisors/owners off to jail and leave the illegals alone, that would have the required impact.

Offline scootrd

« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2012, 02:55:06 PM »
It also does no good to blame employers; they are not the ones responsible for securing our borders and enforcing imigration policy. 

I strongly disagree with that statement, employment is the incentive to come here; no jobs would equal next to no illegal immigration.  When BP/CBP/ICE shows up on a job site they should cart the supervisors/owners off to jail and leave the illegals alone, that would have the required impact.

+ 1
"if your old flathead doesn't leak you are out of oil"
"I have strong feelings about gun control. If there is a gun around I want to be controlling it." - Clint Eastwood
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjaman Franklin
"It's better to be hated for who you are , then loved for who your not." - Van Zant

Offline powderman

« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2012, 03:11:02 PM »

+ 1

+2 .POWDERMAN.  ;) ;)
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline magooch

« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2012, 04:27:25 AM »
Okay, show me where the Constitution, or any law makes it the responsibility of employers to secure our borders from illegal invaders.  Employers who knowingly hire illegals should be charged, but if the invaders were stopped from coming in the first place, employers wouldn't be an issue.
Swingem

Offline dukkillr

• Moderators
    • The Daily Limit
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2012, 05:35:42 AM »
There are a lot of complicated problems in the world.  Frequently you'll hear some half cocked cure all that someone is claiming like, "If we just..." it would solve everything.  Usually that's a gross over simplifiation.

BUT, this is one case where there is a simple answer.  A $100,000 per person per day fine for any employer that has an illegal alien in his or her employment.  A functional seachable database of valid SS numbers.  Open the borders from North to South and let them go home.  If there were no jobs, there would be no illegal immigrants here. 

But in this case the political reality is the problem, not the physical reality.  The political reality is that businesses want cheap, drama free, labor.  And who do these businesses donate to?  Everybody.  Which is why Republicans talk big about immigration but don't do anything.  They need your votes, but they need businesses money.  As long as you are OK with them telling you one thing and doing another the system will continue, because theres just too much money in it.

Offline powderman

« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2012, 06:18:40 AM »
DUK. Good post, I mostly agree with you, but work isn't the only reason. Many, if not most, take advantage of the mentally challenged libbys here by getting welfare, foodstamps, wic, free med care, ETC. They should NOT be able to do so, those programs are designed to help AMERICANS, not criminals. As long as there are sanctuary cities and libbys encouraging criminal behaviour we will have these invaders. Fining the employers is GREAT, but cutting off all the freebies is also a must. Record unemployment for Americans and obummer wants to coddle the criminals and give em work permits. I would also fine those who rent to them. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2012, 07:26:28 AM »
It gets worse, folks; word is that Obama is not only a Muslim... he's not a real Christ-ee-an. The unmitigated gall! How they heck did he get into office?
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline stimpylu32

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (67)
« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2012, 08:20:35 AM »
There is no truly easy fix to this problem , I sure wish there was , I know that the FIRST thing is to secure the border , this whole mess is not just an employment issue , its also an environmental issue . We have millions of acres of Private , State & Federal land that is being turned into the worlds biggest toxic landfill by these people that say they only want to come and work .

Well here's an idea , on your way back to were ever you came from , stop and pick up your trash that you left behind on your way to break into OUR country !

stimpy
Deceased June 17, 2015

:D If i can,t stop it with 6 it can,t be stopped

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2012, 09:08:42 AM »
nw hunter, just reading Romney's reply makes the blood pressure go up. Typical reply from a career politician. Simple yes I would, or No I wouldn't, should be his answer. Instead he takes off on a speach that just leads in a circle, and doesn't answer a damn thing. And they wonder why so many people just tune out the process. Get tired of hearing a run around, and nothing ever being done.  >:( gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline Raptor

« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2012, 02:01:15 PM »
I,m glad Obama did the right thing to do and he knew when to do it, the rumps will never know what's the
right thing to do, they can't because their are just full of hate right now*

Offline powderman

« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2012, 04:11:03 PM »
I,m glad Obama did the right thing to do and he knew when to do it, the rumps will never know what's the
right thing to do, they can't because their are just full of hate right now*

raptor. He just bought a bunch of criminal votes. He prefers criminal invaders to Americans. Power is all he cares about and there is nothing he won't do or no lies he won't tell to keep it. I see nothing but pure evil in him. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2012, 11:37:44 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/mexican-president-thanks-obama-limiting-deportations-175515218--abc-news-politics.html

LOS CABOS, Mexico - Mexican President Felipe Calderon praised President Obama today for having the "valor and courage" to stop deporting hundreds of thousands of young illegal immigrants.
"We believe that this is very just," Calderon told Obama this morning on the sidelines of the G20 Summit. "It's a humanitarian action. And it's an unprecedented action in our opinion.
"In this sense, Mr. President, we would like to thank you for the valor and courage that you had in implementing this action. I am sure that many, many families in the United States of America are thankful to you as well," Calderon said.
Obama announced Friday that illegal immigrants will no longer face the threat of deportation if they were brought to the United States before age 16 but are younger than 30, have been in the country for at least five consecutive years, are in school or have graduated from high school or earned a GED, have no criminal history or have served in the military.
Immigrants who meet the criteria can apply for a work permit that will be good for two years with no limits on the number of times it can be renewed.
Get more pure politics at ABC News.com/Politics and a lighter take on the news at OTUSNews.com
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline Savage .250

« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2012, 01:36:03 AM »
Next up will be the removal of the Border Patrol and replaceing them with an honor system
   That being as the illegals enter, all they will need to do is.......sign in.  Simple enough.
   Some time you just have to take a side.  The President took his.  What`s yours?  J s/n

" The best part of the hunt is not the harvest but in the experience."

Offline magooch

« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2012, 03:44:14 AM »
The most important issue is being overlooked by most folks.  The Obamanation has decided to usurp the powers of Congress and subvert the Constitution.  He also broke the most important part of the vows he made when he was sworn into office.  If this isn't high crimes and misdemeanors--what the hell does it take.  This fool in his own words said that he does not have the power to do the exact thing that he just did.  He is an out of control, would-be dictator.  He must be impeached, or we might as well burn the Constitution.
Swingem

Offline scootrd

« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2012, 05:18:44 AM »
Okay, show me where the Constitution, or any law makes it the responsibility of employers to secure our borders from illegal invaders.  Employers who knowingly hire illegals should be charged, but if the invaders were stopped from coming in the first place, employers wouldn't be an issue.

Not asking employers to physically stand on the border, just wanting companies to ennforce laws already on the books,  No employment , no social services , no reason to stay . Definitely a deterrent. seems pretty simplistic to me.
"I have strong feelings about gun control. If there is a gun around I want to be controlling it." - Clint Eastwood
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjaman Franklin
"It's better to be hated for who you are , then loved for who your not." - Van Zant

Offline scootrd

« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2012, 05:23:28 AM »
There are a lot of complicated problems in the world.  Frequently you'll hear some half cocked cure all that someone is claiming like, "If we just..." it would solve everything.  Usually that's a gross over simplifiation.

BUT, this is one case where there is a simple answer.  A $100,000 per person per day fine for any employer that has an illegal alien in his or her employment.  A functional seachable database of valid SS numbers.  Open the borders from North to South and let them go home.  If there were no jobs, there would be no illegal immigrants here. 

But in this case the political reality is the problem, not the physical reality.  The political reality is that businesses want cheap, drama free, labor.  And who do these businesses donate to?  Everybody.  Which is why Republicans talk big about immigration but don't do anything.  They need your votes, but they need businesses money.  As long as you are OK with them telling you one thing and doing another the system will continue, because theres just too much money in it.

+ 1 , only I would I would set the fine higher.  much higher. and if your company  have any kind of federal or state contracts, you lose your ability to secure those as well.

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2012, 05:32:33 AM »
800,000 criminals? Yikes. What did they do, B&E? Assault? Smoke a cig on the airplane? Irritate a flight attendant? What?
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline Nuke41

• Avid Poster
« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2012, 05:53:09 AM »
800,000 criminals? Yikes. What did they do, B&E? Assault? Smoke a cig on the airplane? Irritate a flight attendant? What?

8 U.S.C. § 1325 : US Code: Improper entry by alien

(a) Improper time or place; avoidance of examination or inspection;
misrepresentation and concealment of facts
Any alien who (1) enters or attempts to enter the United States
at any time or place other than as designated by immigration
officers, or (2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration
officers, or (3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United
States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the
willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first
commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or
imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent
commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or
imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both.

(b) Improper time or place; civil penalties
Any alien who is apprehended while entering (or attempting to
enter) the United States at a time or place other than as
designated by immigration officers shall be subject to a civil
penalty of -
(1) at least $50 and not more than $250 for each such entry (or
attempted entry); or
(2) twice the amount specified in paragraph (1) in the case of
an alien who has been previously subject to a civil penalty under
this subsection.
Civil penalties under this subsection are in addition to, and not
in lieu of, any criminal or other civil penalties that may be
imposed.

(c) Marriage fraud
Any individual who knowingly enters into a marriage for the
purpose of evading any provision of the immigration laws shall be
imprisoned for not more than 5 years, or fined not more than
$250,000, or both.

(d) Immigration-related entrepreneurship fraud
Any individual who knowingly establishes a commercial enterprise
for the purpose of evading any provision of the immigration laws
shall be imprisoned for not more than 5 years, fined in accordance
with title 18, or both.

Any other questions?

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2012, 06:30:14 AM »
Now dont go quoting laws. Some folks view the laws as a buffet-"I'll obey this one but I dont think that one over there should be enforced."
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline josiah712

• Contributor
« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2012, 08:03:10 AM »
I concur.

Fifty years ago, we had no high tech equipment to protect our borders; and yet we had no problem keeping Mexicans in Mexico.  They wanted across back then, just as bad as they do now.  The few that did sneak in were rounded up, and dealt with quickly.

Now the border patrol watches on high tech night vision equipment, as they pour over our border night after night.  Nothing is done.  We know where huge communities are that are predominantly illegal aliens.  Nothing is done.

There is no reason why intelligent reasoning people should believe this is due to incompetence.  This is deliberate.  We are certainly governed by criminals.
"It is when the people forget God, that tyrants forge their chains"

Patrick Henry

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Out West
« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2012, 09:43:45 AM »
Obama is a criminal himself. So it all makes perfect sense.

Just like the Wisconsin state public sector unions and thier tactics to hold an axe over the tax payers heads. All criminals.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Obama Administration: A corrupt criminal enterprise of bold face liars.
The States formed the Union. The Union did not form the States. States Rights!
GET US OUT OF THE UN. NO ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT!
S.A.S.S/NRA Life Member/2nd Amendment Foundation
CCRKBA/Gun Owners of America
California Rifle & Pistol Association
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #51 on: June 19, 2012, 09:51:57 AM »
Any other questions?
Thanks - and yes, I do have some more questions. For starters... does that 800,000 criminals! number include the minor children of immigrants, or just their parents? Does it include those who are adults now, but were children upon arrival? Is there an age cut-off?

Does it include the children born here... the ones whose parents our Border Militia-types want to deport?

Thanks..

Offline buffermop

• A Real Regular
« Reply #52 on: June 19, 2012, 09:52:44 AM »
We should deport Obama and his clan back to Africa.

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #53 on: June 19, 2012, 09:54:36 AM »
We should deport Obama and his clan back to Africa.
Well, Obama isn't from Africa. I suppose it's an easy mistake for some to make - black guy, must be an African?

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Out West
« Reply #54 on: June 19, 2012, 10:52:41 AM »
You are a Criminal if you are here illegally, regardless of your age.

People who are in a boarder militia are not criminals. They are upholding the law. They are engaged in a lawful activity. So your statement on this has me a bit perplexed.......
Avery Hayden Wallace
Obama Administration: A corrupt criminal enterprise of bold face liars.
The States formed the Union. The Union did not form the States. States Rights!
GET US OUT OF THE UN. NO ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT!
S.A.S.S/NRA Life Member/2nd Amendment Foundation
CCRKBA/Gun Owners of America
California Rifle & Pistol Association
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #55 on: June 19, 2012, 11:15:51 AM »
Without   voter   I.D.   who s  to   stop   these   800,000   from   voteing   in   November?

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #56 on: June 19, 2012, 11:25:01 AM »
Without   voter   I.D.   who s  to   stop   these   800,000   from   voteing   in   November?
Answer unknown, though I seriously doubt 800K non-non citizens will be trying to vote. But it Obama wins, their presence in the country (whatever the numbers) will be enough to keep the Birther goin' for another four years.

Offline powderman

« Reply #57 on: June 19, 2012, 11:50:19 AM »

Thats exactly why obummer and his co conspirators are dead set against any voter pic ID being required to vote. Seems that some here don't seem to understand ANY part of the word ILLEGAL. POWDERMAN.  :o :o

Offline Nuke41

• Avid Poster
« Reply #58 on: June 19, 2012, 12:13:00 PM »
Thanks - and yes, I do have some more questions. For starters... does that 800,000 criminals! number include the minor children of immigrants, or just their parents? Does it include those who are adults now, but were children upon arrival? Is there an age cut-off?

Does it include the children born here... the ones whose parents our Border Militia-types want to deport?

Thanks..

I’m sure you know the answers anyway, but here you go:

- Does that 800,000 criminals number include the minor children of immigrants, or just their parents? FIRST OFF, IT’S IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND THAT CUSTOMS AND IMMIGRATIONS AUTHORITIES ARE SPECIAL IN THAT THEY HAVE NO EXPIRATION DATE OR STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS.  THEY ARE BASED ON THE IDEA THAT THE US ALWAYS RETAINS THE AUTHORITY TO REMOVE ANYONE (ON THE IMMIGRATION SIDE) OR ANYTHING (ON THE CUSTOMS SIDE) THAT ENTERED THE COUNTRY ILLEGALLY.  US LAW ISN’T NOVEL IN THAT REGARD; CUSTOMS LAWS ARE FAIRLY UNIFORM FROM NATION TO NATION.  WITH THAT OUT OF THE WAY, THE ILLEGAL ACT IS A PERSON ENTERING INTO THE US WITHOUT THE AUTHORITY TO BE HERE, AGE IS IRRELEVANT.

- Does it include those who are adults now, but were children upon arrival? SEE ABOVE, THE US ALWAYS RETAINS THE RIGHT TO DEPORT ANYONE THAT ENTERED THE US ILLEGALLY.

- Is there an age cut-off?  SEE ABOVE, THERE IS NO EXPIRATION DATE OR STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS ON ILLEGAL ENTRY.  AS A SIDE NOTE, ON THE CUSTOMS SIDE IT’S THE SAME THING, THAT’S WHY ICE SEIZES ART WORK STOLEN BY THE NAZIS AND ILLEGALLY BROUGHT INTO THE US AND HANDS IT BACK TO ITS ORIGINAL OWNERS EVEN THOUGH ITS BEEN OVER 60 YEARS SINCE IT CAME INTO THE US.

- Does it include the children born here... the ones whose parents our Border Militia-types want to deport?  THE 14TH AMENDMENT TO THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION COVERS “ALL PERSONS BORN OR NATURALIZED IN THE UNITED STATES, AND SUBJECT TO THE JURISDICTION THEREOF, ARE CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES AND OF THE STATE WHEREIN THEY RESIDE”.  A CHILD BORN 1 FOOT INSIDE THE US BORDER IMMEDIATELY AFTER ILLEGAL ENTRY BY ITS MOTHER IS STILL COVERED BY THE 14TH AMENDMENT.

What I find most disturbing about the new policy, and everyone should be equally troubled regardless of whether they support the policy or not, is that it directed US Law Enforcement Officers to disregard US law.  DHS had previously directed that enforcement activities should be prioritized on illegal immigrants with extensive criminal backgrounds.  This was really a practical matter, since enforcement was overwhelmed with those cases anyway.  What previous policy directed was prioritization of enforcement, not direction to disregard enforcement under US law altogether.  LEOs should never be ordered to disregard US law.  If the US wants to change its enforcement then Title 8 should be amended to reflect those changes.

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #59 on: June 19, 2012, 12:33:05 PM »
Perhaps we should deport all those 'illegals' - we could go door-to-door, and arrest any without zhere papers. Perhaps they could be detained in some Camps while Transport is arranged.

We could in this way we could clarify just who is one of ein volk: Real Americans.